Mysifty is a social media site that helps you prioritize your sometimes overwhelming social media feeds.
The site allows users to sift through their list and choose priority friends and brands they are following but had somehow lost track…
An initiative to give everyone a chance to say what they love about Lagos has been launched using a Facebook application and offers prizes to the most
Social Cubix helps the world’s largest, most-trusted brands navigate social media, extending their advertising campaigns into the social world.
Founded in 2008 by Nigerian entrepreneur, Udoka Uzoka, Social Cubix provides unique solutions to individuals, companies and organizations interested in…
It seems that Nigerian companies have started going crazy for social media platforms especially Twitter. I’m not surprised since Twitter has enjoyed a lot of global press coverage and positive reviews, even though they’ve been having…
I got the scoop just a few hours ago that Oceanic Bank PLC (the macro-finance bank, if you like), has banned their (over 6000) employees access to Facebook, the world’s leading social networking site.
This move by the…
Since I started using and talking about social media, I’ve always thought that Nigerian companies would start adopting these online communication tools in the 22nd Century.
Don’t get me wrong! Nigeria is gradually becoming technology-driven, but have…
If you or your company want to know what is being said about your products and/or services, listening is the first step to getting involved in the conversation about your company on the Internet and building your online reputation.
Online forums are becoming more and more popular in Nigeria especially with the success of Nairaland. Nairaland.com has been around since 2003 and has grown to become the hottest web destination for topical and societal issues that concern everyone.…
It didn’t come as a surprise to me that Zenith Bank Plc has adopted social media tools for communication, since the bank has been known for their leadership status in the deployment of Information and Communications Technology.…
- AfroCab Is The Newest Way To Hail A Taxi In Lagos
- Online Newspaper, DailyPost Is Suing Naij Over Alleged Content Piracy
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Declara raises $16M to apply machine learning personal learning
- Fans of Quibb, a content-sharing network, can now buy shares in the company on its website
- Viber launches new polished apps for iOS 7 and BlackBerry 10
- Chrome Show: Could Motorola revive the LapDock with a phone-powered Chromebook?
- The internet is going private. It’s also grown to 138 Tbps of capacity
- Nike’s Fuelband failure signals a win for wearables
- Popcorn Time: what the ‘Netflix you always wanted’ taught us about ourselves
- Built in Africa: Shaking Sun’s Akaliza Keza Gara on using tech to tell African stories
- Facebook sucks at innovation and its products fail a lot
- 5 simple innovations that changed motoring forever (and one that could)
- Pause: Shuffler.fm’s awesome multimedia music magazine arrives for iPhone
- Xiaomi launches two routers and a revamped set-top box, will expand to 10 more countries this year
- Akamai: Global average Internet speed grew 27% year-over-year to 3.8 Mbps, mobile traffic jumped by 70%
- Viber for iOS gets a new flat design, multiple image sending and longer video messages
- Sky+ HD customers can now download movies from Sky’s Buy and Keep Store
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube