“If I were starting…
The much anticipated Barcamp Africa (made in Africa) which was scheduled for June 4 – 7 in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire has been cancelled until further notice. It is not the first time that an African organized event has been…
Today, I’m excitedly announcing the first edition of the Lagos [Startup Digest].
At a time when some states in Nigeria like Lagos and Ogun have set the ambitious goal to achieve a mega city status, one wonders if a silicon city is in their master plans.
By Silicon City, I mean…
Perhaps you’ve launched a startup which has become very popular on the web space, and for some reason, you had to re-launch the idea, website or features of the startup.
Recently, Silicon-based startup Synthasite founded by South African entrepreneur, Vinny…
A few years ago, an ex-Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, said
…the Nigerian government has worked out to invest 600 million US dollars (about 100 billion Naira) to establish
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- iZettle breaks out of Europe, bringing its mobile payments service to Mexico
- Now that’s a chathead: Rounds adds co-browsing to its mobile video chat apps
- Yet another YouTube funding: Bedrocket invests in Shira Lazar’s What’s Trending
- SendGrid picks fight with heavyweight MailChimp in email marketing
- Punchey puts up its dukes to challenge Square in the mobile payments ring
- Are you losing it with social media? Here’s how to find your way again
- #YouKnowYoureSouthAfricanWhen: can hashtags shape a nation’s story?
- Lumia 920 review: It’s big, it’s really big, but oh so sexy
- 7 things you need to know about South Africa’s new data protection laws
- Battles beyond the Great Firewall: India shuts out Chinese tech companies
- Filipino Gift-remittance Startup Ayannah Gets $1M Angel Round
- Worried Who's Watching Your Web Browsing? Adafruit's Onion Pi Tor Proxy Project Creates A Private, Portable Wi-Fi Access Point
- Ad Giant WPP Takes Stake In Muzy, A Mobile Microblogging Startup With 20M Users
- Fear And Loathing OF Silicon Valley
- MyFitnessPal Makes International Push With Versions In French, German, Spanish, And Portuguese
- HTC One Mini moniker confirmed, 720p HD screen found in tow
- HTC Desire 200 emerges as a low-end, 3.5″ Android smartphone with a 5MP camera and Beats Audio
- LG Optimus G Pro hits 1 million sales in South Korea, a month slower than the Samsung Galaxy Note II
- China’s Qihoo launches wireless router as it forays into hardware, now accepting pre-orders online
- Adobe releases major updates to its products under Creative Cloud, launches desktop app
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube