In April’s special highlight of the Opera Mobile Web Report, it answers the question: “In which countries do users browse social sites the most via their handsets?”
In the infographic below, Opera looks at the percentage of users who visit…
Nigeria has become the 5th largest opera mini user in the world, according to the latest Opera State of the Mobile Web report for March 2011.
With this new record, Nigeria has displaced South Africa (now placed 7th) as the…
There are two things that you can’t take away from Nigerians: Facebook and News.
If you give a Nigerian a mobile phone with internet access, he’ll most likely visit Facebook or search for news on Google.
And just make…
The growth of Opera Mini users in Nigeria has increased by over 300 percent since November 2009.
This is shown from Opera’s State of the Mobile Web report for November 2010 which ranks Nigeria 8th above the U.S and Brazil.…
Last year, I wrote about Punch Newspapers subscription-based mobile news service called MobilePunch which attracted a lot of criticism given the fact that it simply makes no sense for users to pay to read news on…
Tayo founded Pagatech in April 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank…
In the recently released State of the Mobile Web Report by Opera.com, Nigeria is the 9th largest country in the world in terms of Opera Mini usage pushing out Poland to become one of the Top 10…
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- AP Takes A Stake In Bambuser, The Real-Time Mobile Video Service That Helps Eyewitnesses Tell Their Stories
- Zuckerberg Replies To His Facebook Commenters' Questions On Immigration
- Live From Facebook's ‘New Product' Mystery Announcement
- Rad, A Parisian Hipster Fashion Portal, Gets $3.3M Led By Index To Go International
- LinkedIn Outage Due To Possible DNS Hijacking [Update: Fidelity.com Also Affected]
- Apple’s iMessage tops list of New Zealand Telecom’s most-used messaging services last month
- Twitter nabs local discovery engine Spindle, shutters service and moves team to San Francisco
- Red Hat reports solid Q1 2014 revenue of $363 million on growing subscription business
- 3D printing company MakerBot acquired by Stratasys for $403M in stock after selling 22k 3D printers
- Microsoft reverses course on Internet connection and used game policies of Xbox One
- Facebook explodes PTAT, gives page owners more data — and gives marketers clues about news feed visibility
- Zynga pushes for real-money casino gaming with buy of Spooky Cool Labs
- Microsoft reportedly gives up on buying Nokia’s phone biz — a wise decision
- TripAdvisor buys app to cut back your airport-induced stress
- Twitter acquires what’s-happening-now-here startup Spindle
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube