Nigeria’s mobile advertising market is currently undergoing a “seemingly unstoppable growth trajectory” according to BuzzCity’s recent quarterly report of the mobile internet.
Driven by an ongoing consumer demand for mobile content, a total of 189.9m ads were served to…
- TECNO Launches The P3, Its Latest Android-Based Budget Smartphone [PHOTOS]
- Leading Online Store Solution, WebMallNG.com Launches Its Gift Registry
- PHOTOS: Day One At Mobile Web West Africa 2013 [GALLERY]
- PriceCheck Wins Blackberry App of The Year Award
- Adsolut Wants To Be For Nigeria What Google-Owned AdMeld Is For The U.S.
- What Nikola Tesla vs. VCs video says about the state of Silicon Valley
- Report: Yahoo’s board agrees to pay $1.1 billion for Tumblr
- For developers, the cloud means having to rethink everything they know about making software
- The week in cloud: Google and Microsoft in slap fight while IBM and SAP play hot hands
- Why we can’t quite seem to make up our minds about Google
- How Amazon's Rising Headwaters Could Threaten Google
- Dropbox vs. Google Drive vs. Amazon vs. Skydrive: Which One Is Fastest?
- Can Enterprise Tech Avoid The Fate Of The Automobile Industry?
- Buying Tumblr Will Leave Yahoo With The Same Old Identity Crisis
- Please Don't 'Like' This Post (And I Really Mean It This Time)
- YouLike Is A Dating Site That Thinks The Key To Finding Love Is Hate
- Singapore's MediaCorp Invests $40M In Luxury Online Retailer Reebonz
- Pinterest Launches Pins With More Info And A New Button For Mobile Apps
- The New “Handmade”
- BrandYourself Upgrades Its Online Reputation Tools With A Full-Service Concierge Feature
- Jolla unveils its first Sailfish OS smartphone, launching in Europe before end of 2013 for €399.99
- Startup accelerator Startupbootcamp offers teams participating in its new program a $1m loan
- Sony’s ultra-thin 10.1” Xperia Tablet Z is now available to buy worldwide from $499.99
- Singapore-based luxury shopping site Reebonz nabs $40 million investment led by MediaCorp
- Pinterest begins categorizing pins based on content, introduces a share button for mobile apps
- How burning sticks can boil water, recharge your phone, and save the world
- 3D printing poised on the edge of the mainstream (photo gallery)
- HotelNinjas launches its ‘Salesforce.com for the hospitality industry’ (exclusive)
- Startups and big corporations embrace the maker movement
- ‘World’s Toughest Fixes’ host: Learn a trade
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube