We broke the news here on TechLoy that a new search engine for African jobs called Njorku would be launched soon.
Recently, we posted exclusive screenshots of what the job search engine would look like.
Today, Njorku.com launched (a…
Earlier this week, we reported here on TechLoy that a new search engine for African jobs would be launched soon.
The job search engine called ‘Njorku’ crawls the web (especially job sites) to find jobs based on…
One of the key highlights of the 9ideas conference which held over the weekend in Douala, Cameroon was the demoing of the ‘Elephant project’.
The project, an africa-wide job search engine called Njorku was announced by Mambe Nanje, a…
Jobberman on mobile let’s you select and search for…
When you are talking about Web 2.0 and social media solutions to searching and finding jobs in Nigeria, Jobberman.com is the place to go to. Launched in August 2009, Jobberman.com is a job search and career development web site…
You’ve probably heard of the 4P’s of Marketing – Product, Price, Promotion, Place, and People (the new P of the Marketing Mix) – variables that are under a firm’s control that can affect the level…
- Yahoo to stop user access of services with Facebook, Google IDs
- Microsoft rolls out Xbox One March update with new features and improvements
- Google Capital invests $50 million into real estate marketplace, Auction.com
- Microsoft releases the Office 365 Android SDK for download
- Google, Samsung ask China to limit Microsoft-Nokia deal
- Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto denies creating Bitcoin in AP interview
- The haves, the have-nots and the exploited: How technology is helping the most helpless
- Data science: Not a real thing, or a thing not worth less than six figures?
- Braintree coaxes startup onto its payments service with $50K in free transactions
- Op3nvoice wants to be the Google of the visual and vocal web
- Sean Parker Leaves Founders Fund
- Hointer’s Vision Of The Future Of Retail Uses Robots To Put The Focus On Shopping Experience
- Google Expands Apps Partner Programs With Tech Track, Opens Cloud Partner Program To More Businesses
- Tech Rights Lawyer And Entrepreneur Christina Gagnier Is Running For Congress
- TC Makers: Check Out The Georgia Tech Invention Studio Where Students Build The Future
- BlackBerry changes approval date for its BlackBerry 10 app incentive program, enrages unpaid developers
- Vine updates its rules and terms of service to prohibit explicit sexual content
- Why mobile developers should refocus their market from China to India
- Jack Tretton to step down as CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment America
- How to find your passion: The benefits of business experiments
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube