We broke the news here on TechLoy that a new search engine for African jobs called Njorku would be launched soon.
Recently, we posted exclusive screenshots of what the job search engine would look like.
Today, Njorku.com launched (a…
Earlier this week, we reported here on TechLoy that a new search engine for African jobs would be launched soon.
The job search engine called ‘Njorku’ crawls the web (especially job sites) to find jobs based on…
One of the key highlights of the 9ideas conference which held over the weekend in Douala, Cameroon was the demoing of the ‘Elephant project’.
The project, an africa-wide job search engine called Njorku was announced by Mambe Nanje, a…
Jobberman on mobile let’s you select and search for…
When you are talking about Web 2.0 and social media solutions to searching and finding jobs in Nigeria, Jobberman.com is the place to go to. Launched in August 2009, Jobberman.com is a job search and career development web site…
You’ve probably heard of the 4P’s of Marketing – Product, Price, Promotion, Place, and People (the new P of the Marketing Mix) – variables that are under a firm’s control that can affect the level…
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- Xyo powers contextual app search for T-Mobile in US and Europe
- Judge says 33 states can seek Apple ebook money, report cites “much work to do” on antitrust
- Microsoft is trying to be the platform company for big data apps, too
- SpaceX signs agreement to operate NASA launch pad
- WordPress parent Automattic said to be raising a VC round that values it at $1 billion
- Just how important is Gareth Cliff to making WeChat relevant in South Africa?
- What Barry Roux and Neknominations teach us about the power of memes
- 5 mind-blowing technologies that will shape the future of medicine
- Built in Africa: Via Afrika wants to use technology to educate the continent
- 8 legendary, ludicrous and utterly lorn Formula 1 innovations
- Webedia Acquires Blogging Platform OverBlog
- Livefyre Takes A New Approach To Commenting With Web Annotation Product Sidenotes
- Hello Doctor Is An Easy Way To Save Medical Files
- Better Raises $5M From Chamath Palihapitiya And Mayo Clinic To Be Your Personal Health Advocate
- BrightContext Acquired By WealthEngine To Bring Big Data To Marketers
- King partners with Tencent to bring a localized version of Candy Crush to China
- BSkyB now lets you watch and record TV by clicking a tweet
- How cryptocurrencies can curb unsustainable growth in government power
- Samsung says it will launch Tizen phones before August, but Android still its ‘main business’
- Mt. Gox is reportedly planning for liquidation rather than rebuilding its business [Confirmed]
- Spontaneity can be inconvenient, so HotelTonight’s new feature helps you fake it
- You are cordially invited to congratulate Paperless Post on its new $25M funding round
- User retention for Secret is absurdly high: Up to 90% come back
- Can we finally call WordPress maker Automattic a billion-dollar company?
- Here’s how Google can boost the mobile ad market
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube