We broke the news here on TechLoy that a new search engine for African jobs called Njorku would be launched soon.
Recently, we posted exclusive screenshots of what the job search engine would look like.
Today, Njorku.com launched (a…
Earlier this week, we reported here on TechLoy that a new search engine for African jobs would be launched soon.
The job search engine called ‘Njorku’ crawls the web (especially job sites) to find jobs based on…
One of the key highlights of the 9ideas conference which held over the weekend in Douala, Cameroon was the demoing of the ‘Elephant project’.
The project, an africa-wide job search engine called Njorku was announced by Mambe Nanje, a…
Jobberman on mobile let’s you select and search for…
When you are talking about Web 2.0 and social media solutions to searching and finding jobs in Nigeria, Jobberman.com is the place to go to. Launched in August 2009, Jobberman.com is a job search and career development web site…
You’ve probably heard of the 4P’s of Marketing – Product, Price, Promotion, Place, and People (the new P of the Marketing Mix) – variables that are under a firm’s control that can affect the level…
- Online car classifieds site, Carmudi receives $10 million to expand its Asia operations
- Online hotel booking service, Jovago expands into South Sudan
- Jim O’Neill invests into Nigeria’s mobile payment service, Paga
- AfroCab Is The Newest Way To Hail A Taxi In Lagos
- Online Newspaper, DailyPost Is Suing Naij Over Alleged Content Piracy
- 4 AXYZ’s 3D printed wood launches on Indiegogo
- Felix Salmon is leaving Reuters for the Fusion network because the future of media is “post text”
- Could the Comcast-Time Warner merger actually be a good thing for online TV?
- Look out, internet: the FCC’s latest “net neutrality” plan is hardly neutral
- IntraLinks buys DocTrackr for $10M to beef up document encryption and tracking
- Nike’s Fuelband failure signals a win for wearables
- Popcorn Time: what the ‘Netflix you always wanted’ taught us about ourselves
- Built in Africa: Shaking Sun’s Akaliza Keza Gara on using tech to tell African stories
- Facebook sucks at innovation and its products fail a lot
- 5 simple innovations that changed motoring forever (and one that could)
- Gillmor Gang Live 04.23.14
- Vevo Releases New iOS App With A Real-Time Feed And Live Vevo TV Streams
- The FCC’s New Net Neutrality Rules Will Brutalize The Internet
- Google, AT&T, Verizon And Comcast Each Spent More Than $3M In Q1 Lobbying Congress
- Apple Sold 20 Million Apple TVs, Which Are Now Far From A Hobby
- Blurb teams up with Amazon for self-published photo books
- Uber likely to embrace new payment methods, including cash, to grow in emerging markets
- 10 Mac apps in 1 bundle – name your own price. Come and get them!
- 7 things you can do right now to protect your vision
- Codecademy leads by example, unveiling a gorgeous redesign of its ‘learn to code’ site
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube