Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by Saheed Adepoju, Co-founder & CEO of Encipher Group where he shares insightful analysis into Google’s possible strategy towards merging the recently unveiled Chromebook with android-powered devices. He argues…
The acquisition, though unconfirmed at this point, follows rumours…
It is no longer news that Nokia’s market share has been suffering.
Even the company’s CEO once said that Nokia is failing to compete and losing ground to competitors such as Apple and Google.
Today, Nokia and Microsoft officially…
A few days ago, I reported that Encipher had just signed a deal with Silverbird entertainment.
The deal which was confirmed by Encipher on their Twitter page would see the entertainment company distribute…
It seems 2011 would usher in a ‘tablet war’ as Starcomms, the largest CDMA mobile operator in Nigeria has introduced a tablet PC called ‘myPad’.
In a twitter update posted yesterday, Starcomms said:
Starcomms introduces its first ever mobile…
At a time when several iPad killers are being released and rumoured to be released, the UK-Nigerian company that has set out to encipher a tablet for Nigeria has just announced a major partnership deal…
Earlier this week, I announced here on this blog that a Nigerian technology company, Encipher Limited is set to unveil the prototype of their Andriod powered tablet this weekend.
Today, the unveiling commenced as the photos of the Encipher tablet…
After watching Apple’s iPad success, it seems that more companies have started to show interest in tablet computers.
While Apple is yet to acquire the monopoly in the tablet market, huge companies such as Microsoft, Nokia &…
I am very excited to announce the official launch of the new Startups Nigeria platform (SN 2.0), built on an open source software and developed by a UK-based software development and management company,
- Protected: The Awareness And Usage Of Mobile Money Remains Low in Nigeria [REPORT]
- Yahoo to stop user access of services with Facebook, Google IDs
- Microsoft rolls out Xbox One March update with new features and improvements
- Google Capital invests $50 million into real estate marketplace, Auction.com
- Microsoft releases the Office 365 Android SDK for download
- Android this week: Moto X gets smarter and colorful; Galaxy S5 on video; Desire 310 shown
- 7 stories to read this weekend
- Slow-and-steady Afinia’s new 3D printer continues to get easier to use
- Secret reportedly raises nearly $10M from Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins
- Facebook tells us how we talk about each other
- 10 years on, we’re still getting Facebook ROI all wrong
- Mobile payments: BLE vs NFC isn’t a fair fight
- Fitbit Flex review: the smart fitness tracker that will get you off the couch
- Mxit’s plan to rock India? Focus on feature phones and social change
- 5 ways you can prepare for the shift from ecommerce to ‘all-commerce’
- The disappearing paper: Why cash is a dying payment method
- Why being a partner at VC fund is like running a rising startup
- Pinterest’s first transparency report: 12 government requests for data on 13 accounts in second half of 2013
- This is the future of retail: Robotic fitting rooms and magic augmented reality mirrors
- Google is “pretty sure” its data is now protected against government spying, Eric Schmidt says
- PayPal adds new accelerators, incubators, and Braintree features to Startup Blueprint program
- T-Mobile adds more data to its cheaper plans — but unlimited data is now $10 more
- Get ready for ‘Insta-ads’ — Instagram signs $100M deal with Omnicom
- Epson’s smart glasses try to reach beyond ‘Minority Report’
- Recruiting platform Workable gets $1.5M to make hiring a breeze
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube