Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by Saheed Adepoju, Co-founder & CEO of Encipher Group where he shares insightful analysis into Google’s possible strategy towards merging the recently unveiled Chromebook with android-powered devices. He argues…
The acquisition, though unconfirmed at this point, follows rumours…
It is no longer news that Nokia’s market share has been suffering.
Even the company’s CEO once said that Nokia is failing to compete and losing ground to competitors such as Apple and Google.
Today, Nokia and Microsoft officially…
A few days ago, I reported that Encipher had just signed a deal with Silverbird entertainment.
The deal which was confirmed by Encipher on their Twitter page would see the entertainment company distribute…
It seems 2011 would usher in a ‘tablet war’ as Starcomms, the largest CDMA mobile operator in Nigeria has introduced a tablet PC called ‘myPad’.
In a twitter update posted yesterday, Starcomms said:
Starcomms introduces its first ever mobile…
At a time when several iPad killers are being released and rumoured to be released, the UK-Nigerian company that has set out to encipher a tablet for Nigeria has just announced a major partnership deal…
Earlier this week, I announced here on this blog that a Nigerian technology company, Encipher Limited is set to unveil the prototype of their Andriod powered tablet this weekend.
Today, the unveiling commenced as the photos of the Encipher tablet…
After watching Apple’s iPad success, it seems that more companies have started to show interest in tablet computers.
While Apple is yet to acquire the monopoly in the tablet market, huge companies such as Microsoft, Nokia &…
I am very excited to announce the official launch of the new Startups Nigeria platform (SN 2.0), built on an open source software and developed by a UK-based software development and management company,
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- In new startup, Javier Soltero aims to sell enterprise software with end users in mind
- For some in Arab nations, Facebook is the only news source that matters
- Feedly hits 12 million users, launches web version and quits relying on Google’s backend
- Rockmelt brings its social news app to Android
- The Samsung Mega becomes the first officially certified 802.11ac Wi-Fi device
- Microsoft Heeds Gamer Feedback, Dumps Xbox One DRM Restrictions
- Twitter Acquires Local Discovery Startup Spindle, Will End Spindle Service
- Stratasys Acquiring MakerBot In $403M Deal, Combined Company Will Likely Dominate 3D Printing Industry
- Microsoft Was Close To A Nokia Acquisition Before Talks Broke Down Recently, WSJ Reports
- Google's Dart SDK and Editor Hit Beta With Improved Performance, Smarter Code Completion And More
- Apple’s iMessage tops list of New Zealand Telecom’s most-used messaging services last month
- Twitter nabs local discovery engine Spindle, shutters service and moves team to San Francisco
- Red Hat reports solid Q1 2014 revenue of $363 million on growing subscription business
- 3D printing company MakerBot acquired by Stratasys for $403M in stock after selling 22k 3D printers
- Microsoft reverses course on Internet connection and used game policies of Xbox One
- Facebook explodes PTAT, gives page owners more data — and gives marketers clues about news feed visibility
- Zynga pushes for real-money casino gaming with buy of Spooky Cool Labs
- Microsoft reportedly gives up on buying Nokia’s phone biz — a wise decision
- TripAdvisor buys app to cut back your airport-induced stress
- Twitter acquires what’s-happening-now-here startup Spindle
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube