Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by Saheed Adepoju, Co-founder & CEO of Encipher Group where he shares insightful analysis into Google’s possible strategy towards merging the recently unveiled Chromebook with android-powered devices. He argues…
The acquisition, though unconfirmed at this point, follows rumours…
It is no longer news that Nokia’s market share has been suffering.
Even the company’s CEO once said that Nokia is failing to compete and losing ground to competitors such as Apple and Google.
Today, Nokia and Microsoft officially…
A few days ago, I reported that Encipher had just signed a deal with Silverbird entertainment.
The deal which was confirmed by Encipher on their Twitter page would see the entertainment company distribute…
It seems 2011 would usher in a ‘tablet war’ as Starcomms, the largest CDMA mobile operator in Nigeria has introduced a tablet PC called ‘myPad’.
In a twitter update posted yesterday, Starcomms said:
Starcomms introduces its first ever mobile…
At a time when several iPad killers are being released and rumoured to be released, the UK-Nigerian company that has set out to encipher a tablet for Nigeria has just announced a major partnership deal…
Earlier this week, I announced here on this blog that a Nigerian technology company, Encipher Limited is set to unveil the prototype of their Andriod powered tablet this weekend.
Today, the unveiling commenced as the photos of the Encipher tablet…
After watching Apple’s iPad success, it seems that more companies have started to show interest in tablet computers.
While Apple is yet to acquire the monopoly in the tablet market, huge companies such as Microsoft, Nokia &…
I am very excited to announce the official launch of the new Startups Nigeria platform (SN 2.0), built on an open source software and developed by a UK-based software development and management company,
- Africa-Focused Social Music Platform, TruSpot Plans Re-Launch
- Google Translation Service Now Available In 5 New African Languages
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- How to build your brand with visual storytelling
- Researchers create a more accurate alternative to Wi-Fi for tracking people through walls
- Yahoo’s webmail outage continues to frustrate users
- New vision algorithm will label you ‘goth,’ try to sell you black makeup
- If you’re anything like my wife, you’ll love Amazon’s Kindle Fire HDX 8.9
- Fish rabbit car park: Dubious Mandela memorial signer has a Twitter account
- 10 big tech trends for 2014 and how to use them in your marketing strategy
- Amazon Prime Air: just another pipe dream or technological breakthrough?
- Carmine Gallo’s 3 unbreakable laws of communication [#LeWeb]
- The future of innovation is disruption says Brian Solis [#LeWeb]
- Shopify Raises $100M To Drop The ‘E’ And Become The Commerce Company That Spans On- And Offline
- NSA Reportedly Uses Google Cookies To Target Suspects
- Web Video Startup Ooyala Raises $43 Million From Telstra
- A Merger In Gaming Services: Playhaven, Kontagent Combine In An All-Stock Deal Worth “Hundreds of Millions”
- Uber Offering Lyft Drivers Free $50 In Gas, Signing Perks To Switch Teams
- Facebook to join the S&P 100 and S&P 500 indices on December 20
- Google updates its Keep Web app with new design, option to rearrange lists, better search, and a navigation drawer
- Square opens up its Connect API to let merchants create custom solutions with their data
- Google launches 2D physics library LiquidFun, Google Play games plugin for Unity, and new game categories
- Gmail for Android gets a vacation responder, attachment support for all file types, and printing on KitKat
- Why Palantir nearly doubled its new funding round with $107M raise
- Accused revenge porn site owner arrested and charged with 31 felony counts
- The one feature Snapchat needs to add — and it won’t take $50 million
- Google Ventures helps pour $1.2M into smart kitchen company The Orange Chef
- Infamous brogrammer Pax Dickinson changes his tune, apologizes, agrees to work for ‘Ladyboss’
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube