Currently viewing the tag: "CES"
Continue Reading →
Have you ever wanted to surf the internet on your TV? Or perhaps you’d like to watch HD movies, access local content or render android apps on TV?
Encipher, the cloud computing company that released its own tablet, INYE…
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- Uber adds new $1 “safe rides fee” to UberX rides
- Google is sending dummy Glass units to prospective Explorers
- Can a little-known blogger turn his site into a business by selling memberships? Ben Thompson is sure going to try
- Twitter account tied to “Internet crime” police raid – report
- Twitter’s data grants will be used to research food poisoning, cancer, happiness
- The incredible disappearing HTC: what its SA strategy reveals about its global woes
- The 10 fastest production cars ever to lap the Nürburgring
- Is IAB’s Rising Star ad format another nail in banner advertising’s coffin?
- Intel presses for conflict-free minerals in Africa with new microprocessors
- Weibo’s bargain basement IPO: bad numbers, censorship and missed chances
- Guides.co Aims To Be The Hub For Companies’ White Papers And How-To Content
- Founder Stories: Serial Entrepreneur Karl Jacob Is Up At The Plate Again With Hangtime
- As Food Delivery War Heats Up, Sprig Plans To Serve Lunch
- Tuition.io Picks Up A New Investor, As It Manages Over $1 Billion In Student Loans
- I Hijacked The Startup Alley Application System To Extend The Deadline, So Apply Now!
- Risk-averse Chinese mobile tech firms are suddenly going all-in on global, but why?
- Skitch for iOS updated to let you share those pink-arrowed pics even faster
- Amazon is adding Hulu Plus, Crackle, and Showtime Anytime catalogs into Fire TV’s voice search
- Laughing Giraffe’s new Soundpix app makes your photos talk
- Heroku launches bug bounty program with rewards ranging from $100 to $1,500
- Yahoo’s new Flickr app adds creepily accurate search tool
- Google Glass is now ‘try before you buy’
- You can now use your voice to run Amazon Fire TV’s Hulu, Crackle, and Showtime apps
- Your smartphone becomes the key to your laptop with this tantalizing Chrome OS feature
- Funding Daily: The doctor will see you now
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube