Arianna Huffington has announced The HuffPost Streaming Network, a 24/7 live-streaming TV network to launch this summer and feature 12 hours of original programming, five days a week. The network will spotlight the biggest, hottest, most engaging stories HuffPost is covering at any given moment and use them for conversations, commentary, and comedy.
- Thousands rally in Israel against racism and police brutality toward Ethiopian Jews
- Couple wants to give away their goat farm to whoever writes the best essay
- How to answer 'What other companies are you interviewing with?'
- 20+ jobs in programming, data development and product management
- Baltimore mayor lifts citywide curfew after tensions ebb over death of Freddie Gray
- CloudSense Wants To Make Every Appliance Smart
- Witness Wins The Disrupt NY 2015 Hackathon Grand Prize, Picorico And MoolahMe Are Runners Up
- Croissant Lets You Reserve A Seat At A Co-Working Space Or Coffee Shop Using iBeacons
- With Gruberie, Your Waiter Doesn’t Need To Take Your Order
- Pager Turns Your Facebook Pages Into Full-Fledged Websites
- Apple’s next iPad may be NFC-enabled with a 12.9-inch display, report says
- 4 market categories with great brand-building opportunities
- Where are the text analytics unicorns?
- It’s all about personality: Bringing out humanity in robots
- Willow Garage interns were ‘the vectors spreading’ Robot Operating System to the world
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube