In this infographic brought to you by Visual.ly, you’ll learn the art of naming a business.
It further provides three approaches that notable and highly successful companies such as Apple and Skype use to name their companies.
This month, we launch a new feature that I’m hoping will be regular: a weekly round-up of the biggest technology stories both locally and globally. Now by biggest, I mean stories that got our attention big time.
In a bid to enter the mobile content and applications space, the MTN Group has announced plans to launch an app store later this year that would offer digital music downloads and other value-added services.
It seems 2011 would usher in a ‘tablet war’ as Starcomms, the largest CDMA mobile operator in Nigeria has introduced a tablet PC called ‘myPad’.
In a twitter update posted yesterday, Starcomms said:
Starcomms introduces its first ever mobile…
In the June 2010 edition of Fast Company magazine (page 76), the second annual ranking of “The 100 Most Creative People in Business” ranks Nigeria’s Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and Timbuktu Media Publisher, Dele Olojede as the 66th Most Creative…
After watching Apple’s iPad success, it seems that more companies have started to show interest in tablet computers.
While Apple is yet to acquire the monopoly in the tablet market, huge companies such as Microsoft, Nokia &…
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Nelson Mandela: the numbers behind the internet’s heartbreak
- How the web looked the day Nelson Mandela died: 55+ top sites transformed
- Mandela mourned, NSA knows where you are and Amazon’s drones: #StuffToKnow this week
- Wishes and condolences: Nelson Mandela’s last days as told on social media
- #RIPNelsonMandela: Twitter mourns a global icon
- Facebook Videos Now Auto-Play On Mobile, Expect Video Ads Soon
- Inside India’s Aadhar, The World’s Biggest Biometrics Database
- Today In Dystopian War Robots That Will Harvest Us For Our Organs
- Architect Bradley Rothenberg Does 3D-Printed Fashion At The Annual Victoria’s Secret Show
- Ask A VC: Redpoint’s Geoff Yang On What Makes A Successful Entrepreneur
- Yahoo acquires live concert streaming platform Evntlive to expand its Screen and Music products
- 11 of the best Android launchers and home screen replacements you can download today
- Google News mobile on Android and iOS revamped with customization options, simple navigation, weather, and more
- 5 experiences commerce websites should replicate from the Apple Store
- Google says 91.4% of non-spam emails sent to Gmail users are now authenticated using antiphishing standards
- KidoZen lands $5M to free enterprises from single-vendor mobile apps
- IBM trots out secure cloud storage tech, hinting at strategic objectives
- List.ly makes Twitter lists significantly more awesome: Social, shareable, manageable, and rankable
- Jackthreads’ cyber weekend highlights: $3M in sales, 70% of traffic from mobile
- Candy Crush Saga reaches new heights as designer explains its success
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube