Nokia recently gathered over 200 thought leaders in the ICT industry to discuss and develop a vision and strategy for an Open Innovation Eco-system in Africa.
The event tagged “Open Innovation Africa Summit” was not about Nokia or any…
Tayo founded Pagatech in April 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank…
Continue Reading →
As strange as “Planet Google” may sound, it really does exist. Randall Stross was probably the first man to land on that planet and has taken several people there, including me. Just got back from a 2-week exploratory visit…
At the end of a dinner and networking event organized by VTNetwork Nigeria Ltd at the Civic Centre in Lagos last Saturday, I was convinced that an e-commerce revolution was underway in Nigeria.
The event gathered industry experts and…
Since I started watching the African Technology scene, I’ve seen quite a good number of start-ups from Africa with great potentials. I’ve also reviewed some like Afrigator.
While we’ve also seen several techn0logy events such as BarCamps in several…
Zoopy, an online and mobile social media community where users upload, share and interact with videos, photos, audio and notes will soon be making its footprints around the African social media space.
Based in South Africa, the company which…
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- The scorpion and the frog: Who wins as Facebook makes tweaks to its newsfeed algorithms?
- Netflix open sources its data traffic cop, Suro
- New Relic, getting IPO ducks in a row, brings on Salesforce.com vet
- E.W. Scripps acquires video news service Newsy for $35 million
- Scientists have figured out why low-cost organic solar cells lose their efficiency over time
- 4 massive trends and events that completely changed the face of tech in 2013
- Apple’s app diet: how it took a step backwards with iLife and iWork
- South African entrepreneurs take a bow: a North American’s perspective
- Web hosting: the complete beginner’s guide
- Miley, Mandela and the Harlem Shake: the biggest posts on Facebook this year
- Amazon’s Kindle FreeTime Becomes An Even Better Babysitter, With New Educational Feature That Tells Kids To “Learn First,” Play Later
- DreamRoomer And MeDesk Take The Honours At TechCrunch Moscow 2013
- Zofari Debuts A “Pandora For Places” On iPhone & Android
- Google Starts Testing Paid +Post Ads For Google+ Content With Launch Partners Toyota And Cadbury
- Square Reveals A Thinner Credit Card Reader With Higher Accuracy And More Device Compatibility
- Microsoft Research’s social network Socl launches on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone
- Flipboard adds Reuters to its social reader app
- Microsoft confirms Windows 7 sales ended on October 30, PCs with Windows 7 don’t yet have an end of sales date
- Groupon acquires social gifting service Boomerang for its new Freebies category
- 5 ways to improve your website’s conversion rate
- Facebook, Google, Twitter, and more create the Reform Government Surveillance coalition
- Obama kicks off CS Education Week with Code.org: ‘Don’t just play on your phone, program it’
- Why mobile payment systems fail
- Will all-in-one electric bicycle wheels swamp electric cars?
- Everything visible: How wearable cameras are changing the way we think about public space
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube