Nokia recently gathered over 200 thought leaders in the ICT industry to discuss and develop a vision and strategy for an Open Innovation Eco-system in Africa.
The event tagged “Open Innovation Africa Summit” was not about Nokia or any…
Tayo founded Pagatech in April 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank…
Continue Reading →
As strange as “Planet Google” may sound, it really does exist. Randall Stross was probably the first man to land on that planet and has taken several people there, including me. Just got back from a 2-week exploratory visit…
At the end of a dinner and networking event organized by VTNetwork Nigeria Ltd at the Civic Centre in Lagos last Saturday, I was convinced that an e-commerce revolution was underway in Nigeria.
The event gathered industry experts and…
Since I started watching the African Technology scene, I’ve seen quite a good number of start-ups from Africa with great potentials. I’ve also reviewed some like Afrigator.
While we’ve also seen several techn0logy events such as BarCamps in several…
Zoopy, an online and mobile social media community where users upload, share and interact with videos, photos, audio and notes will soon be making its footprints around the African social media space.
Based in South Africa, the company which…
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- The incredible disappearing HTC: what its SA strategy reveals about its global woes
- The 10 fastest production cars ever to lap the Nürburgring
- Is IAB’s Rising Star ad format another nail in banner advertising’s coffin?
- Intel presses for conflict-free minerals in Africa with new microprocessors
- Weibo’s bargain basement IPO: bad numbers, censorship and missed chances
- Who Gets Into Accelerators? Persistent Men With SaaS Apps, Says Study
- Crowdfunded Gadgets That Talk To Your Home And Charge Your Phone With Wind Power
- Messaging Is A Winner-Take-Some Market
- The Dawn Of Cloud 2.0 And Why Google Started A Price War
- Why Your Favorite App Isn’t Business-Related And How It Can Be
- RIP Flash: Why HTML5 will finally take over video and the Web this year
- 11 Android apps to make notifications more interesting
- The single biggest reason most entrepreneurs fail in 2014
- How to grow an awesome community to fuel your social startup
- Nike has reportedly canceled its FuelBand hardware project [Update]
- DDoS attacks in 2014: Smarter, bigger, faster, stronger
- Everything you need to know about wearables in 2014 (eBook)
- Here’s a look inside a typical VC’s pipeline (a must-read for entrepreneurs)
- Which state has the best electric-car savings? (Hint: It’s not California)
- Chinese giant JD.com launches a smart-hardware accelerator
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube