In the mid-morning hours of November 3, I woke up to the realisation that Google Adsense (Ads by Choice, if you like) were no longer displaying on my technology blog.
I quickly signed into my Google…
Recently, I’ve been working on a huge project being managed by one of Nigeria’s top branding companies that will redefine the way we search information about Nigeria online.
The project’s mission is to “organize Nigeria’s information” in one place and…
- How Akure Is Building A Promising Tech Startup Culture And Community
- EXCLUSIVE: Google Nigeria Programs Manager Quits, Joins Konga
- Jason Njoku Owns 35 Percent Of Mark Essien’s Hotels Booking Startup
- TECNO Launches The P3, Its Latest Android-Based Budget Smartphone [PHOTOS]
- Leading Online Store Solution, WebMallNG.com Launches Its Gift Registry
- pC LIVE Podcast: How to monetize digital content: Advertising or paywall?
- Faster & faster! The US now has 82.4 million broadband connections
- Say those magic words: Xbox One, Google Glass and the rise of the always-on microphone
- Boost Mobile applies a unique spin on the mobile wallet
- Top jobs of the week in tech
- Undervalued display ads, mobile: how Tumblr will earn Yahoo billions
- The ticking tax-bomb: is Google good for your country?
- XBOX ONE: an all-in-one home entertainment system
- What can we learn from 3 of the world’s most innovative marketing campaigns?
- Why BlackBerry, Microsoft’s desperate scrap for third place is so important
- Xbox One Photo Gallery: A Close-Up Look At Microsoft's Shiny, Shiny Future Of Gaming
- Xbox One: Microsoft's Big Bid To Pwn The Living Room
- Sorry, Internet: Tumblr Founder David Karp Is Not A Billionaire
- Who's Got Big Brands? Tech's Got The Biggest Brands Of Them All
- New Opera For Android Makes Switch From Presto To WebKit
- Aiming To Be The Mobile Banking App To Rule Them All, Numbrs Stashes $7.7M Of Fresh Funding
- Rando's 5M Anti-Social Photo Shares Could Be The Canary In The Social Networking Coalmine
- Sleep Tracking Startup Zeo Says Goodnight
- Zalora, Rocket Internet's SE Asian Zappos Clone, Raises $100M More From Summit, Kinnevik And More
- He Should Have Just Spelled It JIF Then
- The new Xbox One Kinect tracks your heart rate, happiness, hands and hollers
- Twitter’s Jack Dorsey: if you have an idea, “get it out of your head and start working on it”
- US Senators Hatch and Schumer have reached a compromise regarding high-skill immigration and visa reform
- Microsoft offers to alert you when the Xbox One becomes available for pre-order
- Hands on: The Xbox One controller’s refined d-pad and 4 independent vibrators
- Three young entrepreneurs to watch
- Buying technology from startups: what marketing execs look for before they take the plunge
- How the web & apps are changing your brain
- For startups, health care reform is a huge opportunity, HHS tech guy says
- Avoiding sucking: How to make an app people actually want to use
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube