Silicon Penninsula: My New Timeline Cover By Emmanuel Oyeleke
A few weeks ago, I was looking for freelance photographers to cover upcoming Techloy events, so I decided to test drive their talents at the just concluded Mobile Web West Africa 2012 event.
So one day, I saw a guy named Seun Oyeleke tag a friend’s Facebook profile page with photos he shot at the Google+ Hangout with celebs. Those photos were the most artistic and creative photos I’ve seen in a long time.
I immediately contacted Seun and offered him a deal to cover the Mobile Web West Africa 2012, he accepted and the rest is history.
Seun photographs at events and weddings for hire, and also creates breathtaking scenic photos (like the one up there), that leaves you spell-bound.
His website has got some spectacular photos from scenic to conceptual photography. The one above is a captivating pennisula view by dusk taken from the swimming pool area at the Lagos Oriental Hotel on the Lekki Road, Victoria Island.
He’s the best in the world!
Related Posts via Categories
- How To Become A Blog Celeb!
- YNaija lists TechLoy.com as one of the top 10 websites of 2011
- Nominated For ‘Best Technology Blog’ At Nigerian Blog Awards 2011. [VOTE NOW]
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s 10 Biggest Tech Stories
- TechLoy’s Top Women in Web and Tech Entrepreneurship
- Announcing Nigeria’s Best Use of Social Media at #SowambeAwards
- Who Will Win ‘Best Use of Technology’ At The Future Awards 2011?
- TechLoy’s Best People, Brands and Events of 2010
- Enspire – An Incubation Programme for Nigerian Start-up Businesses
- Africa-Focused Social Music Platform, TruSpot Plans Re-Launch
- Google Translation Service Now Available In 5 New African Languages
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- Google may be making its own custom server chips. It should
- Google Play Movies and Google Play Music websites get native Chromecast support
- Koru raises $4.35 million Series A to educate college kids on how to land a job
- The quantified baby: app backed by Skype co-founder wants to track breastfeeding and diapers
- These are the 6 ways US carriers have agreed to help customers unlock their phones
- Instagram unveils ‘Direct’, says it’s not taking aim at Snapchat
- Forget Alan Mulally, Satya Nadella is the CEO Microsoft deserves
- Wearable tech: the future of the quantified self & smart bras [#LeWeb]
- Disruption and the mobile mind shift: welcome to the age of the customer [#LeWeb]
- The Next 10 years: shots of the third day of #LeWeb 2013 [Gallery]
- Workout App Fitstar Gets An Overhaul As It Shows Promising Paid Sign-Up Metrics
- Now With 25M Monthly Users, Social Photo Startup We Heart It Partners With Teen Vogue & Others
- TechCrunch TV’s Goodbye To The Blue Background
- Guitar Hero Creators Tackle Fitness Equipment Next With Goji Play
- Dell Ventures Launches $300M Fund And Inks Deal With Dropbox, Showing Deeper Focus On Storage
- Google Chromecast now supports casting Google Play Movies and Music from the Web
- Kik reaches 100 million users – shows Instagram and Twitter how messaging is done
- YouTube expands live streaming to all channels, adds option to directly launch a Google+ Hangout On Air
- Firefox 27 beta is out: Simultaneous Social API notifications, TLS 1.2 support, and more languages on Android
- Twitter brings image previews to its Mac app with version 3.0 update
- Spotify’s revised plan to dominate the crap out of rival music services
- Kiva gets $3M award from Google to reach the ‘overlooked’ poor with big ideas
- European Parliament approves Snowden video testimony, thwarting objections
- Connected car gadget company Zubie scores $10M
- Because LinkedIn doesn’t cut it, Doximity builds a recruiting tool for doctors
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube