Silicon Penninsula: My New Timeline Cover By Emmanuel Oyeleke
A few weeks ago, I was looking for freelance photographers to cover upcoming Techloy events, so I decided to test drive their talents at the just concluded Mobile Web West Africa 2012 event.
So one day, I saw a guy named Seun Oyeleke tag a friend’s Facebook profile page with photos he shot at the Google+ Hangout with celebs. Those photos were the most artistic and creative photos I’ve seen in a long time.
I immediately contacted Seun and offered him a deal to cover the Mobile Web West Africa 2012, he accepted and the rest is history.
Seun photographs at events and weddings for hire, and also creates breathtaking scenic photos (like the one up there), that leaves you spell-bound.
His website has got some spectacular photos from scenic to conceptual photography. The one above is a captivating pennisula view by dusk taken from the swimming pool area at the Lagos Oriental Hotel on the Lekki Road, Victoria Island.
He’s the best in the world!
Related Posts via Categories
- How To Become A Blog Celeb!
- YNaija lists TechLoy.com as one of the top 10 websites of 2011
- Nominated For ‘Best Technology Blog’ At Nigerian Blog Awards 2011. [VOTE NOW]
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s 10 Biggest Tech Stories
- TechLoy’s Top Women in Web and Tech Entrepreneurship
- Announcing Nigeria’s Best Use of Social Media at #SowambeAwards
- Who Will Win ‘Best Use of Technology’ At The Future Awards 2011?
- TechLoy’s Best People, Brands and Events of 2010
- Enspire – An Incubation Programme for Nigerian Start-up Businesses
- Protected: The Awareness And Usage Of Mobile Money Remains Low in Nigeria [REPORT]
- Yahoo to stop user access of services with Facebook, Google IDs
- Microsoft rolls out Xbox One March update with new features and improvements
- Google Capital invests $50 million into real estate marketplace, Auction.com
- Microsoft releases the Office 365 Android SDK for download
- Android this week: Moto X gets smarter and colorful; Galaxy S5 on video; Desire 310 shown
- 7 stories to read this weekend
- Slow-and-steady Afinia’s new 3D printer continues to get easier to use
- Secret reportedly raises nearly $10M from Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins
- Facebook tells us how we talk about each other
- 10 years on, we’re still getting Facebook ROI all wrong
- Mobile payments: BLE vs NFC isn’t a fair fight
- Fitbit Flex review: the smart fitness tracker that will get you off the couch
- Mxit’s plan to rock India? Focus on feature phones and social change
- 5 ways you can prepare for the shift from ecommerce to ‘all-commerce’
- Gaming's Area 51: Excavating Atari's Secret Burial Ground
- Pebble Opens Its Appstore For Android And Unveils Some Cool New Apps
- I Failed My Online Course—But Learned A Lot About Internet Education
- Google At SXSW: The Internet Is Accelerating Social Change On A Global Scale
- Facebook Plans An 'Ikea-Inspired' Data Center In Sweden
- Gillmor Gang Live 03.08.14 (TCTV)
- Secrets, Lies And Startup Leaks: Mitigating Tech Company Paranoia In An Age Of Constant Crisis
- Google’s Jared Cohen: It’s “Obvious” Bitcoin-Like Currencies Are “Inevitable”
- Assange Says NSA Holds The Power In The Obama Administration
- CrunchWeek: The Hunt For Bitcoin’s Satoshi, Facebook Drones, Twitter’s Log Cabin Lunchroom
- Three years later, Facebook is bringing back its F8 developer conference to San Francisco on April 30
- Banjo updates mobile apps to create TiVO for social media
- Microsoft hints DirectX 12 is coming to the Xbox One
- Flickr teases a slick visual revamp of its photo data display
- Julian Assange rails against NSA surveillance as he plans an “important” new WikiLeaks release
- Russia’s first StumbleUpon clone, Surfingbird, closes $2.5M funding deal
- This robot is teaching college kids how to code robotics apps (exclusive)
- Facebook is holding its first conference since its IPO. Mark your calendars
- The NRA claims victory in Facebook’s new ‘anti-gun’ policies
- Julian Assange to SXSW crowd: Even billionaire Pierre Omidyar sees that there’s no real liberty
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube