Silicon Penninsula: My New Timeline Cover By Emmanuel Oyeleke
A few weeks ago, I was looking for freelance photographers to cover upcoming Techloy events, so I decided to test drive their talents at the just concluded Mobile Web West Africa 2012 event.
So one day, I saw a guy named Seun Oyeleke tag a friend’s Facebook profile page with photos he shot at the Google+ Hangout with celebs. Those photos were the most artistic and creative photos I’ve seen in a long time.
I immediately contacted Seun and offered him a deal to cover the Mobile Web West Africa 2012, he accepted and the rest is history.
Seun photographs at events and weddings for hire, and also creates breathtaking scenic photos (like the one up there), that leaves you spell-bound.
His website has got some spectacular photos from scenic to conceptual photography. The one above is a captivating pennisula view by dusk taken from the swimming pool area at the Lagos Oriental Hotel on the Lekki Road, Victoria Island.
He’s the best in the world!
Related Posts via Categories
- How To Become A Blog Celeb!
- YNaija lists TechLoy.com as one of the top 10 websites of 2011
- Nominated For ‘Best Technology Blog’ At Nigerian Blog Awards 2011. [VOTE NOW]
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s 10 Biggest Tech Stories
- TechLoy’s Top Women in Web and Tech Entrepreneurship
- Announcing Nigeria’s Best Use of Social Media at #SowambeAwards
- Who Will Win ‘Best Use of Technology’ At The Future Awards 2011?
- TechLoy’s Best People, Brands and Events of 2010
- Enspire – An Incubation Programme for Nigerian Start-up Businesses
- AfroCab Is The Newest Way To Hail A Taxi In Lagos
- Online Newspaper, DailyPost Is Suing Naij Over Alleged Content Piracy
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Declara raises $16M to apply machine learning personal learning
- Fans of Quibb, a content-sharing network, can now buy shares in the company on its website
- Viber launches new polished apps for iOS 7 and BlackBerry 10
- Chrome Show: Could Motorola revive the LapDock with a phone-powered Chromebook?
- The internet is going private. It’s also grown to 138 Tbps of capacity
- Nike’s Fuelband failure signals a win for wearables
- Popcorn Time: what the ‘Netflix you always wanted’ taught us about ourselves
- Built in Africa: Shaking Sun’s Akaliza Keza Gara on using tech to tell African stories
- Facebook sucks at innovation and its products fail a lot
- 5 simple innovations that changed motoring forever (and one that could)
- Pause: Shuffler.fm’s awesome multimedia music magazine arrives for iPhone
- Xiaomi launches two routers and a revamped set-top box, will expand to 10 more countries this year
- Akamai: Global average Internet speed grew 27% year-over-year to 3.8 Mbps, mobile traffic jumped by 70%
- Viber for iOS gets a new flat design, multiple image sending and longer video messages
- Sky+ HD customers can now download movies from Sky’s Buy and Keep Store
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube