If Only @SarahCuda Knew That The Worst Troll Hangs Out on PandoDaily
It was just last week that Sarah Lacy of PandoDaily passionately defended her friend, Paul Carr (Paul De Drunk, if you like), after the majority of The Wall Street Journal readers believe he wasn’t sober. At least not yet.
Last night, Paul Carr made an inflammatory and ridiculous statement about Nigeria’s Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala that undermines her ability and capability of becoming the President of the World Bank, while suggesting that she may have applied for the post via email just like scammers would…
Beyond that, it was an insult to every single Nigerian and I think the proper thing to do *is* to call Paul Carr to order. Of course, Sarah Lacy didn’t as expected and little does she realise that the worst troll on the Interwebs is her darling friend, Paul Carr.
If only she knew.
Related Posts via Categories
- AfroCab Is The Newest Way To Hail A Taxi In Lagos
- Online Newspaper, DailyPost Is Suing Naij Over Alleged Content Piracy
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Declara raises $16M to apply machine learning personal learning
- Fans of Quibb, a content-sharing network, can now buy shares in the company on its website
- Viber launches new polished apps for iOS 7 and BlackBerry 10
- Chrome Show: Could Motorola revive the LapDock with a phone-powered Chromebook?
- The internet is going private. It’s also grown to 138 Tbps of capacity
- Nike’s Fuelband failure signals a win for wearables
- Popcorn Time: what the ‘Netflix you always wanted’ taught us about ourselves
- Built in Africa: Shaking Sun’s Akaliza Keza Gara on using tech to tell African stories
- Facebook sucks at innovation and its products fail a lot
- 5 simple innovations that changed motoring forever (and one that could)
- Pause: Shuffler.fm’s awesome multimedia music magazine arrives for iPhone
- Xiaomi launches two routers and a revamped set-top box, will expand to 10 more countries this year
- Akamai: Global average Internet speed grew 27% year-over-year to 3.8 Mbps, mobile traffic jumped by 70%
- Viber for iOS gets a new flat design, multiple image sending and longer video messages
- Sky+ HD customers can now download movies from Sky’s Buy and Keep Store
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube