If Only @SarahCuda Knew That The Worst Troll Hangs Out on PandoDaily
It was just last week that Sarah Lacy of PandoDaily passionately defended her friend, Paul Carr (Paul De Drunk, if you like), after the majority of The Wall Street Journal readers believe he wasn’t sober. At least not yet.
Last night, Paul Carr made an inflammatory and ridiculous statement about Nigeria’s Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala that undermines her ability and capability of becoming the President of the World Bank, while suggesting that she may have applied for the post via email just like scammers would…
Beyond that, it was an insult to every single Nigerian and I think the proper thing to do *is* to call Paul Carr to order. Of course, Sarah Lacy didn’t as expected and little does she realise that the worst troll on the Interwebs is her darling friend, Paul Carr.
If only she knew.
Related Posts via Categories
- This $1 origami microscope could boost education and healthcare in developing nations
- Beats Music raises up to $100 million of new funding
- Rdio is ditching the Echo Nest in response to Spotify acquisition
- Lean in, desk workers of the world, with this crazy standing chair/desk combo
- Cheap, reliable whole-genome sequencing? Not so fast, say Stanford researchers
- Chelsea Clinton To Silicon Valley: Hey, You're Supposed To Be Changing The World
- 'Soft Electronics' Makes Wearable Computing Something You'd Actually Wear
- Raspberry Pi Gets A Sound Card: 3 Ways To Use It
- Volkswagen: 'The Car Must Not Become A Data Monster'
- How The Oculus Rift Can Help NASA Find Life On Other Planets
- India’s Largest Online Classifieds Site Quikr, Raises $90M Led By Sweden’s Kinnevik
- Sherpa’s Shervin Pishevar’s First $100K Cyrus Prize Goes To Dropbox Co-Founder Ferdowsi
- Alibaba Pays $804M To Take Majority Stake In TV And Movie Producer ChinaVision
- Titanfall Goes Up, Xbox Live Goes Down
- Gogo Teases An App That Could Let Travelers Text And Make Calls During Flights
- Smart kegerator can keep track of how much beer your friends drank
- Technical recruiting is broken: Here are 4 ways to hire better
- Forget what you know: There’s no right way to start up
- You can help search for Flight MH370 with Tomnod’s crowdsourced satellite image platform
- Nikon launches “Behind the Scenes” series for photo enthusiasts
- No, Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg is not joining Disney
- ComputeNext takes $4M to turn the cloud marketplace into a into a one-stop shop
- Funding Daily: Electricity, clouds, and spam
- Want to save the world from asteroids? Using code? NASA has a job for you
- Game designer will turn a skyscraper into the world’s largest Tetris game
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube