Today, I’m excited to announce that Techloy.com now has its own unique URL shortener, Teck.ly which has officially debuted on Twitter.
Techloy joins leading technology sites such as TechCrunch (tcrn.ch), Mashable (on.mash.to) and Engadget (engt.co) that have acquired their own unique URL shortener.
Techloy.com’s URL shortener leverages on Bit.ly’s API and shortens a long URL to just 14 characters. Teck.ly will be used internally on Techloy.com and would be seen on Twitter and around the web.
Teck.ly is not a service such as Bit.ly or Yrn.me, and as such is not available for public users at this time.
Related Posts via Categories
- @MobitelNigeria Doesn’t Just Tweet, They Listen To Customer Twiplaints
- GTBank’s Twitter Page Mourns CEO’s Death
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Twitter Launches ‘Local Trends’ for Nigeria
- #WhatAboutUs? – Nigeria’s First Ever Youth-Focused Presidential Debate To Stream Live on YouTube
- Confirmed: Yarnable Has Been Acquired By MobiQube
- Adloopz Lets You Loop Adverts On Social Networks
- Confirmed: Twitter Re-assigns @gtbank To GTBank Plc (But Account Not Verified)
- Did Fola Adeola Just Join Twitter?
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Verizon quietly unleashes its LTE monster, tripling 4G capacity in major cities
- 4 stories about how design & user obsession can have a big impact
- Fandom rules: Netflix’s war on mass culture
- What cockroaches can teach robots about running at high speeds
- Palantir: The worst-kept $9B secret in Silicon Valley
- Microsoft’s Defense Against NSA’s Dark Arts: As Much Fantasy As Fact
- Don't Expect To Pay With Your Smartphone At The Mall This Holiday Season
- Google Takeout Expands Its Menu, Adds Downloadable Gmail And Appointments
- Measuring Up: My Next Challenge For ReadWriteBody
- The Latest New York Times Web App Misses The Point Of Responsive Design
- Amazon is increasing its Webstore seller and transaction fees on February 1, 2014
- The Next Web is hiring a creative tech writer, based in the US or Canada
- comScore: Apple takes 40.6% share as top US smartphone maker, Samsung hits 25.4%; Android stops losing share
- Microsoft updates Skype for iOS with faster startup time and redesigned sign-in screen
- Google Search for Android and iOS gets French, German, and Japanese voice support
- At MailChimp, data science works behind the scenes
- Is that the sound of the Bitcoin Bubble popping?
- 5 reasons why Facebook, Twitter, and 2,000 others haven’t cracked social commerce yet
- How scientists put data to work for weather & transportation
- Who needs Facebook? Snapchat is raising another $55M, with a $2B valuation
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube