@MobitelNigeria Doesn’t Just Tweet, They Listen To Customer Twiplaints
Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home2/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 166
Related Posts via Categories
- How IROKOtv could become the ‘Netflix of Africa’
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- Can CDMA Operators REALLY Compete? Here’s What the Big Four GSM Operators Think
- Who Pays for MTN’s BlackBerry Services Outage?
- MTN Nigeria, Arik Air Tunes to Twitter
- #CashlessLagos: Why Should Access Bank Charge Customers To Use Its Electronic Channels?
- Is Netcom The Best ISP in Nigeria? [PHOTO]
- CNN Gaffes On African Tech Voices List. Literally.
- Facebook Account Gets Budget Allocation in Nigerian Government?
- Introducing Techloy.com’s URL Shortener!
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube