President Jonathan would be campaigning in the United States for the first time since he flagged off his presidential campaign around Nigeria.
As such, The Jonathan Diasporan campaign would be broadcast live on Ustream 14th March at 7pm (PST), that is on 15th March, 3am (Nigerian time).
The President would be represented by his Senior Special Adviser on Strategy, Oronto Douglas (pictured above), who is an environmental rights lawyer recently listed as world’s most influential thinkers.
Announcing the event, the President posted this on his Facebook page a couple of hours ago:
As earlier mentioned, I am taking my detailed plans for Nigeria to all Nigerians including those in the Diaspora and my SSA on Strategy, Oronto Douglas, will represent me at a policy briefing in California. It will be broadcast live on this page and streamed at http//www.ustream.tv/channel/diaspora4jonathan at 7pm (PST) while questions will be entertained by teleconference: 17124320075, Access Code: 538351.
The event is scheduled to hold at the Courtyard Marriott, 5555 Shellmound St Emeryville, CA.
If you’re in Nigeria, you can watch the event live via Ustream on the Diaspora4Jonathan channel at 3am, on 15th March.
As earlier mentioned, I am taking my detailed plans for Nigeria to all Nigerians including those in the Diaspora and my SSA on Strategy, Oronto Douglas, will represent me at a policy briefing in California. It will be broadcast live on this page and streamed at http//www.ustream.tv/channel/diaspora4jonathan at 7pm (PST) while questio…ns will be entertained by teleconference: 17124320075, Access Code: 538351.
Related Posts via Categories
- Speaking at a Consumer Engagement Workshop in Lagos
- Deciphering the Google Way to Cloud Computing [An Analyst View]
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Announcing Nigeria’s Best Use of Social Media at #SowambeAwards
- Sowambe, a pan-african social media brand
- Enspire – An Incubation Programme for Nigerian Start-up Businesses
- Startups Nigeria (Beta) Version 2.0 Officially Released
- Oceanic Bank Bans Facebook!
- How to Turn Online Forums into Social Media Communities
- Social Media Lessons Learned from Barack Obama
- Africa-Focused Social Music Platform, TruSpot Plans Re-Launch
- Google Translation Service Now Available In 5 New African Languages
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- How to build your brand with visual storytelling
- Researchers create a more accurate alternative to Wi-Fi for tracking people through walls
- Yahoo’s webmail outage continues to frustrate users
- New vision algorithm will label you ‘goth,’ try to sell you black makeup
- If you’re anything like my wife, you’ll love Amazon’s Kindle Fire HDX 8.9
- Fish rabbit car park: Dubious Mandela memorial signer has a Twitter account
- 10 big tech trends for 2014 and how to use them in your marketing strategy
- Amazon Prime Air: just another pipe dream or technological breakthrough?
- Carmine Gallo’s 3 unbreakable laws of communication [#LeWeb]
- The future of innovation is disruption says Brian Solis [#LeWeb]
- Shopify Raises $100M To Drop The ‘E’ And Become The Commerce Company That Spans On- And Offline
- NSA Reportedly Uses Google Cookies To Target Suspects
- Web Video Startup Ooyala Raises $43 Million From Telstra
- A Merger In Gaming Services: Playhaven, Kontagent Combine In An All-Stock Deal Worth “Hundreds of Millions”
- Uber Offering Lyft Drivers Free $50 In Gas, Signing Perks To Switch Teams
- Facebook to join the S&P 100 and S&P 500 indices on December 20
- Google updates its Keep Web app with new design, option to rearrange lists, better search, and a navigation drawer
- Square opens up its Connect API to let merchants create custom solutions with their data
- Google launches 2D physics library LiquidFun, Google Play games plugin for Unity, and new game categories
- Gmail for Android gets a vacation responder, attachment support for all file types, and printing on KitKat
- Why Palantir nearly doubled its new funding round with $107M raise
- Accused revenge porn site owner arrested and charged with 31 felony counts
- The one feature Snapchat needs to add — and it won’t take $50 million
- Google Ventures helps pour $1.2M into smart kitchen company The Orange Chef
- Infamous brogrammer Pax Dickinson changes his tune, apologizes, agrees to work for ‘Ladyboss’
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube