President Jonathan would be campaigning in the United States for the first time since he flagged off his presidential campaign around Nigeria.
As such, The Jonathan Diasporan campaign would be broadcast live on Ustream 14th March at 7pm (PST), that is on 15th March, 3am (Nigerian time).
The President would be represented by his Senior Special Adviser on Strategy, Oronto Douglas (pictured above), who is an environmental rights lawyer recently listed as world’s most influential thinkers.
Announcing the event, the President posted this on his Facebook page a couple of hours ago:
As earlier mentioned, I am taking my detailed plans for Nigeria to all Nigerians including those in the Diaspora and my SSA on Strategy, Oronto Douglas, will represent me at a policy briefing in California. It will be broadcast live on this page and streamed at http//www.ustream.tv/channel/diaspora4jonathan at 7pm (PST) while questions will be entertained by teleconference: 17124320075, Access Code: 538351.
The event is scheduled to hold at the Courtyard Marriott, 5555 Shellmound St Emeryville, CA.
If you’re in Nigeria, you can watch the event live via Ustream on the Diaspora4Jonathan channel at 3am, on 15th March.
As earlier mentioned, I am taking my detailed plans for Nigeria to all Nigerians including those in the Diaspora and my SSA on Strategy, Oronto Douglas, will represent me at a policy briefing in California. It will be broadcast live on this page and streamed at http//www.ustream.tv/channel/diaspora4jonathan at 7pm (PST) while questio…ns will be entertained by teleconference: 17124320075, Access Code: 538351.
Related Posts via Categories
- Speaking at a Consumer Engagement Workshop in Lagos
- Deciphering the Google Way to Cloud Computing [An Analyst View]
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Announcing Nigeria’s Best Use of Social Media at #SowambeAwards
- Sowambe, a pan-african social media brand
- Enspire – An Incubation Programme for Nigerian Start-up Businesses
- Startups Nigeria (Beta) Version 2.0 Officially Released
- Oceanic Bank Bans Facebook!
- How to Turn Online Forums into Social Media Communities
- Social Media Lessons Learned from Barack Obama
- Samsung to pay Apple $930 million
- Protected: The Awareness And Usage Of Mobile Money Remains Low in Nigeria [REPORT]
- Yahoo to stop user access of services with Facebook, Google IDs
- Microsoft rolls out Xbox One March update with new features and improvements
- Google Capital invests $50 million into real estate marketplace, Auction.com
- Chromecast streams web videos from your Android phone or tablet
- This week on Gigaom Research: picking the right infrastructure, machine data analytics, and tablets
- The power of science lures viewers (and famous people) to NASA’s original videos
- Just because SXSWers want Uber in Austin doesn’t mean they should get it
- A plain English guide to how natural language processing will transform computing
- 10 years on, we’re still getting Facebook ROI all wrong
- Mobile payments: BLE vs NFC isn’t a fair fight
- Fitbit Flex review: the smart fitness tracker that will get you off the couch
- Mxit’s plan to rock India? Focus on feature phones and social change
- 5 ways you can prepare for the shift from ecommerce to ‘all-commerce’
- Google To Release Android Software Developer Kit For Wearables
- Facebook Announces Return of F8 Developer Conference
- Gaming's Area 51: Excavating Atari's Secret Burial Ground
- Pebble Opens Its Appstore For Android And Unveils Some Cool New Apps
- I Failed My Online Course—But Learned A Lot About Internet Education
- How to steer your team members back on track
- Show, don’t tell: How to live your mission statement
- Three years later, Facebook is bringing back its F8 developer conference to San Francisco on April 30
- Banjo updates mobile apps to create TiVO for social media
- Microsoft hints DirectX 12 is coming to the Xbox One
- Russia’s first StumbleUpon clone, Surfingbird, closes $2.5M funding deal
- This robot is teaching college kids how to code robotics apps (exclusive)
- Facebook is holding its first conference since its IPO. Mark your calendars
- The NRA claims victory in Facebook’s new ‘anti-gun’ policies
- Julian Assange to SXSW crowd: Even billionaire Pierre Omidyar sees that there’s no real liberty
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube