President Jonathan would be campaigning in the United States for the first time since he flagged off his presidential campaign around Nigeria.
As such, The Jonathan Diasporan campaign would be broadcast live on Ustream 14th March at 7pm (PST), that is on 15th March, 3am (Nigerian time).
The President would be represented by his Senior Special Adviser on Strategy, Oronto Douglas (pictured above), who is an environmental rights lawyer recently listed as world’s most influential thinkers.
Announcing the event, the President posted this on his Facebook page a couple of hours ago:
As earlier mentioned, I am taking my detailed plans for Nigeria to all Nigerians including those in the Diaspora and my SSA on Strategy, Oronto Douglas, will represent me at a policy briefing in California. It will be broadcast live on this page and streamed at http//www.ustream.tv/channel/diaspora4jonathan at 7pm (PST) while questions will be entertained by teleconference: 17124320075, Access Code: 538351.
The event is scheduled to hold at the Courtyard Marriott, 5555 Shellmound St Emeryville, CA.
If you’re in Nigeria, you can watch the event live via Ustream on the Diaspora4Jonathan channel at 3am, on 15th March.
As earlier mentioned, I am taking my detailed plans for Nigeria to all Nigerians including those in the Diaspora and my SSA on Strategy, Oronto Douglas, will represent me at a policy briefing in California. It will be broadcast live on this page and streamed at http//www.ustream.tv/channel/diaspora4jonathan at 7pm (PST) while questio…ns will be entertained by teleconference: 17124320075, Access Code: 538351.
Related Posts via Categories
- Speaking at a Consumer Engagement Workshop in Lagos
- Deciphering the Google Way to Cloud Computing [An Analyst View]
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Announcing Nigeria’s Best Use of Social Media at #SowambeAwards
- Sowambe, a pan-african social media brand
- Enspire – An Incubation Programme for Nigerian Start-up Businesses
- Startups Nigeria (Beta) Version 2.0 Officially Released
- Oceanic Bank Bans Facebook!
- How to Turn Online Forums into Social Media Communities
- Social Media Lessons Learned from Barack Obama
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- Uber adds new $1 “safe rides fee” to UberX rides
- Google is sending dummy Glass units to prospective Explorers
- Can a little-known blogger turn his site into a business by selling memberships? Ben Thompson is sure going to try
- Twitter account tied to “Internet crime” police raid – report
- Twitter’s data grants will be used to research food poisoning, cancer, happiness
- The incredible disappearing HTC: what its SA strategy reveals about its global woes
- The 10 fastest production cars ever to lap the Nürburgring
- Is IAB’s Rising Star ad format another nail in banner advertising’s coffin?
- Intel presses for conflict-free minerals in Africa with new microprocessors
- Weibo’s bargain basement IPO: bad numbers, censorship and missed chances
- Guides.co Aims To Be The Hub For Companies’ White Papers And How-To Content
- Founder Stories: Serial Entrepreneur Karl Jacob Is Up At The Plate Again With Hangtime
- As Food Delivery War Heats Up, Sprig Plans To Serve Lunch
- Tuition.io Picks Up A New Investor, As It Manages Over $1 Billion In Student Loans
- I Hijacked The Startup Alley Application System To Extend The Deadline, So Apply Now!
- Risk-averse Chinese mobile tech firms are suddenly going all-in on global, but why?
- Skitch for iOS updated to let you share those pink-arrowed pics even faster
- Amazon is adding Hulu Plus, Crackle, and Showtime Anytime catalogs into Fire TV’s voice search
- Laughing Giraffe’s new Soundpix app makes your photos talk
- Heroku launches bug bounty program with rewards ranging from $100 to $1,500
- Android device owners, now you can control your desktop from across the room — or the world
- Fire TV: More a chess piece for Amazon than a worthy gadget (review)
- Twitter goes after a Facebook cash cow: Ads pushing mobile app installs
- Web-hosting firm Linode spends $45M on upgrades, hopes to fend off younger competitors
- SpringCM: With this $18M, we ‘want to be in every fight’ with Dropbox & Box
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube