President Jonathan would be campaigning in the United States for the first time since he flagged off his presidential campaign around Nigeria.
As such, The Jonathan Diasporan campaign would be broadcast live on Ustream 14th March at 7pm (PST), that is on 15th March, 3am (Nigerian time).
The President would be represented by his Senior Special Adviser on Strategy, Oronto Douglas (pictured above), who is an environmental rights lawyer recently listed as world’s most influential thinkers.
Announcing the event, the President posted this on his Facebook page a couple of hours ago:
As earlier mentioned, I am taking my detailed plans for Nigeria to all Nigerians including those in the Diaspora and my SSA on Strategy, Oronto Douglas, will represent me at a policy briefing in California. It will be broadcast live on this page and streamed at http//www.ustream.tv/channel/diaspora4jonathan at 7pm (PST) while questions will be entertained by teleconference: 17124320075, Access Code: 538351.
The event is scheduled to hold at the Courtyard Marriott, 5555 Shellmound St Emeryville, CA.
If you’re in Nigeria, you can watch the event live via Ustream on the Diaspora4Jonathan channel at 3am, on 15th March.
As earlier mentioned, I am taking my detailed plans for Nigeria to all Nigerians including those in the Diaspora and my SSA on Strategy, Oronto Douglas, will represent me at a policy briefing in California. It will be broadcast live on this page and streamed at http//www.ustream.tv/channel/diaspora4jonathan at 7pm (PST) while questio…ns will be entertained by teleconference: 17124320075, Access Code: 538351.
Related Posts via Categories
- Speaking at a Consumer Engagement Workshop in Lagos
- Deciphering the Google Way to Cloud Computing [An Analyst View]
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Announcing Nigeria’s Best Use of Social Media at #SowambeAwards
- Sowambe, a pan-african social media brand
- Enspire – An Incubation Programme for Nigerian Start-up Businesses
- Startups Nigeria (Beta) Version 2.0 Officially Released
- Oceanic Bank Bans Facebook!
- How to Turn Online Forums into Social Media Communities
- Social Media Lessons Learned from Barack Obama
- Rocket Internet-Backed Vehicle Classified Ad Site, Carmido Launches To Challenge Cheki
- Google Policy Manager For Africa, Ory Okolloh Joins Omidyar Network
- Want To Be A Telecoms Engineering Professional? Ahmadu Bello University Now Has An MSc Programme
- Nokia Becomes First Major Brand In Nigeria To Be Verified On Twitter
- Etisalat Plans Support For Local App Developers in Nigeria
- Why Facebook ‘likes’ won’t be a ‘vital’ part of free speech any time soon
- Merging the tangible in the digital era to make magic [Net Prophet]
- People: why we need to put the fun back into gamification
- Do we really need to replicate Silicon Valley? [Net Prophet]
- Innovation, tech and startups: live from NetProphet 2013
- Amazon Takes Kindle Fire HD Tablets 170 Countries As It Ramps Up Its Appstore To Nearly 200 Markets
- Square Starts Mobile Payments In Japan, Its First Country Outside Of North America, In Partnership With Visa's Ally
- OtterBox Acquires Rival Protective Case Maker LifeProof After Settling Patent Lawsuit
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Shipments Hit 10 Million One Month After Release
- Why Does Hollywood Hate The Future?
- HTC Desire 600 debuts with a quad-core processor, Sense 5 and dual BoomSound front-facing speakers
- Jawfish Games unveils its cross-platform, multiplayer service, now on its ‘Poker’ and ‘Words’ games
- Telefonica and Telenor sign on mobile payments firm Fortumo, ups its payment reach by 460 million users
- BSkyB inks £49m deal with Virgin Media Business to overhaul its network infrastructure across the UK
- Alibaba ruffles Beijing government feathers as its Taobao online mall launches hospital booking service
- 3-D printed trachea splint saves baby’s life
- HP launches a 20-inch all-in-one that doubles as a tabletop computer
- AMD launches series of chips that get it into low-power laptops and tablets
- HP unveils an army of PCs featuring Intel’s new low-power processors
- Social commerce is like a unicorn: beautiful, alluring, and almost totally imaginary
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube