Adloopz is a new service launched today that allows you to post adverts and share them with your friends and followers on social media platforms.
The service, currently in beta version, was founded by five Nigerian tech entrepreneurs.
Adloopz helps people to spread the news of their products/services via adverts they create on Adloopz which gets shared across several social networks.
To get a beta invite, tweet at @adloopz and ask for an invite with the hashtag #adloopzbeta attached to your tweet.
How It Works?
Once you create/log into your account, go to the settings page and setup any information you feel will help your customers get in touch with you. Then, link your Adloopz account to your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
To create an advert, simply click on the “Post ad” button, upload pictures and add meaningful descriptions about what you want to advertise. You can also indicate when and where you want Adloopz to serve your adverts.
After your adverts are created and published to the advert feed, the service allows you to loop your adverts across social networks.
Adloopz also let’s you comment on adverts, like them, share them to your social networks and email them to others.
You can also monitor and guage user interaction with your adverts via the Adloopz statistics.
These days, entrepreneurs are launching startups and apps that leverage on the social graph.
The idea behind Adloopz is quite cool, and looks somewhat like RadiumOne, a service that uses your Facebook friends interactions to deliver relevant ads to users for brands and products that their friends like.
It’ll be interesting to see if this service would be adopted as well as what business models are likely to be adopted.
Related Posts via Categories
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- #WhatAboutUs? – Nigeria’s First Ever Youth-Focused Presidential Debate To Stream Live on YouTube
- Another 1st from Starcomms!…Isn’t that MTN’s line?
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Growth in Nigeria
- Zuckerberg to Startups: You don’t have to move to Silicon Valley
- Omotola vs Jonathan: The Race For 1 Million Facebook Fans
- Twitter Launches ‘Local Trends’ for Nigeria
- President Jonathan May Be ‘Liked’ On Facebook, But May Be ‘Unliked’ On Votebook
- Get Startupised on TechLoy.com!
- Confirmed: Yarnable Has Been Acquired By MobiQube
- Google Policy Manager For Africa, Ory Okolloh Joins Omidyar Network
- Want To Be A Telecoms Engineering Professional? Ahmadu Bello University Now Has An MSc Programme
- Nokia Becomes First Major Brand In Nigeria To Be Verified On Twitter
- Etisalat Plans Support For Local App Developers in Nigeria
- How Akure Is Building A Promising Tech Startup Culture And Community
- Ericsson, Nokia Siemens lay the groundwork for HetNet with new Wi-Fi technology
- If Fisker goes for $20M, that’s an over 99 percent discount from its peak valuation
- Google plans to bring its own voice search to the iPhone and iPad
- Survey: Share your thoughts on Microsoft’s Xbox One
- Twitter does the two-step, gets serious on security with new authentication feature
- Innovation, tech and startups: live from NetProphet 2013
- The Napster Effect: why Bitcoin really matters
- What the construction industry needs to use social media to its full potential
- 3 steps for accelerating your startup’s productivity into high growth
- Undervalued display ads, mobile: how Tumblr will earn Yahoo billions
- Amazon Takes Kindle Fire HD Tablets 170 Countries As It Ramps Up Its Appstore To Nearly 200 Markets
- Square Starts Mobile Payments In Japan, Its First Country Outside Of North America, In Partnership With Visa's Ally
- OtterBox Acquires Rival Protective Case Maker LifeProof After Settling Patent Lawsuit
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Shipments Hit 10 Million One Month After Release
- Why Does Hollywood Hate The Future?
- Simple to-do list app Clear updated for iPhone and Mac so users can share lists by email
- Google Code’s download option deprecated due to misuse, only existing project downloads to be kept after January 15
- Check out the world’s first job ad integrated into Twitter. Lets candidates apply without leaving the site.
- Docstoc launches ExpertCircle, a product and vendor peer-reviewed service for SMBs
- Rdio for Android and iOS adds Find People via Facebook and Twitter, record label Pages, new side navigation
- Remote Medical gets $8M to bring health care to the remote corners of the world
- Meg Whitman says ‘You can feel the turnaround taking place at HP’ (But not at Dell)
- Startups, it’s okay to be promiscuous when it comes to accelerators
- Why Apple believes keeping billions in cash overseas is fair, and why Congress largely disagrees
- HP misses revenue targets, hits earnings goal as it adapts to weak PC sales
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube