Have you tried visiting BellaNaija.com from your mobile phone recently?
Apparently, the leading fashion, style and entertainment blog has quietly integrated a mobile functionality that makes their naturally slow-loading website become faster and easily accessible via mobile.
BellaNaija.com is built on the WordPress platform and as a content-rich site with millions of hits and thousands of pageviews, it makes sense to optimize their site to be easily accessible via the mobile phone.
Already, VanguardNgr.com broke into the top 10 sites in Nigeria on Opera Mini in January 2011, as a result of optimizing their site for mobile phones.
No doubt, BellaNaija.com, a site on the top 100 most visited sites in Nigeria (Alexa) will be keen on improving their traffic and perhaps breaking into the top 10 sites in Nigeria.
Related Posts via Categories
- Mobicanvas – An Innovative Mobile Site Builder
- Confirmed: Yarnable Has Been Acquired By MobiQube
- Tired of Traffic? Try This Traffic Monitoring Tool
- The 3 Biggest Winners At Social Innovation Camp Nigeria
- 10 Nigerian dotcom start-ups that are dotgone
- How Facebook Dominates Mobile Web Usage in Africa [Infographic]
- Vanguard Emerges 5th Most Visited Site on Opera Mini Browser
- NCC Shutdown Mobile Communications in Abuja
- 2nd MobileMonday (MoMo) Meetup Holds Today
- Google’s AdSense for Mobile Content Comes To Nigeria
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Streaming porn viewers hit with threatening legal letters in Germany
- Podcast: All I want for Christmas is a 210-inch, unfolding TV
- A record number of U.S. homes went solar in the third quarter
- The AllSeen Alliance launches as a standard for the internet of things
- Cloud storage player OwnCloud snags $4.4M in new funding
- Cross-Cultural Mobile Games Publisher Yodo1 Raises $11M Led By GGV Capital
- Source Code Says LG’s G-Pad Tablet Will Get The Google Play Edition Treatment
- Firefox For Android Gets New Homescreen, Adds Bing And Yahoo As Search Options
- Mobile Payments Service Flint Adds $2M More In Series B Funding From Verizon, Rolls Out Passbook Support, Invoicing
- Chromecast Gets 10 New Apps, Including Songza, VEVO, And Revision 3
- Fiverr hits the iPhone to let you buy weird and wonderful services on the go
- Google launches Open Gallery to help any museum or gallery create online exhibits
- Oppo N1 review: The giant CyanogenMod smartphone delivers with an impressive 13MP rotating camera
- Dating app Hinge gets a makeover with a new interface and improved matching algorithms
- Google cancels plans for a $300 million data center in Hong Kong
- Facebook, Google, Twitter, and more create the Reform Government Surveillance coalition
- Obama kicks off CS Education Week with Code.org: ‘Don’t just play on your phone, program it’
- Why mobile payment systems fail
- Will all-in-one electric bicycle wheels swamp electric cars?
- Everything visible: How wearable cameras are changing the way we think about public space
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube