A Sneak Peek Into Google Office – Lagos, Nigeria [Pics]
Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home3/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199
Related Posts via Categories
- My Article About How Google Can Localise Search in Africa Featured BBC Focus On Africa Magazine
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Growth in Nigeria
- Has Google Kenya Country Manager Been Fired?
- GoodBye Google Adsense. Welcome ‘Ads by TechLoy’!
- Why Google’s Project GNBO Is Net-Colonialism!
- Google Puts Somalia On A Search Domain
- Today’s Google Doodle Celebrates Africa Day
- Google’s AdSense for Mobile Content Comes To Nigeria
- Here’s what you missed at Gigaom’s ‘Future of AI’ meetup
- Iridium’s next-gen satellite network will search for missing planes at no charge
- Hearst is headed to Silicon Valley with new BranchOut acquisition
- Pinterest has hired its first media partnerships manager. Why now?
- Social TV pioneer Miso is shutting down next month
- 'Boardwalk Empire' Star Lands Key Role on 'Marvel’s Agent Carter'
- For Your Consideration, Climate Summit: China's Pollution in Pictures
- What Climate March Participants Wanted, In Their Own Words
- U.S. Launches Airstrikes Against ISIS in Syria, News Breaks on Twitter
- 'Gotham' Premiere: Can Det. Jim Gordon Carry a Series?
- Experiential design: Helping brands stand out from the clutter
- 3 key insights SA’s tech ecosystem can take from Israel
- Danish-developed robotic tongue out-tastes Belgian winetasters
- Does the decoupling of Gmail & Google+ mean the social network’s demise is near?
- SA’s so-called ‘blackface’ scandal reignites racism debate on Twitter
- Last-Minute Sports Ticket Sales App Gametime Raises $4 Million From Accel Partners
- Airport Car Rental Startup Silvercar Raises $14 Million From Eduardo Saverin And Velos Partners
- Instagram Begins Rolling Out Ads In UK
- Branch Metrics Raises $3 Million From NEA For More Intelligent Deep Links That Make Apps Work Like The Web
- COTA Closes $3.7M, Plans To Gain Another $3.3 In Series A Funding For Cancer Data In The Cloud
- Google is spending $770 million on a new data centre in the Netherlands
- Microsoft pushes China Xbox One launch date back to September 29
- Nearly half of Apple’s customers using the App Store have iOS 8 on their device
- FIFA 15 Ultimate Team is now available for Android, Windows Phone and iOS
- Jolla’s Sailfish OS smartphone goes on sale in India, exclusively on Snapdeal.com
- Branch Metrics grabs $3M to make mobile app referrals actually work in one click
- Gametime raises $4M to make it easy to get mobile tickets for sports events
- Radius scores $54.7M as it helps make marketers smarter
- Jiff raises $18M for employee health tech platform
- Crushing your next mobile app install campaign
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube