A Sneak Peek Into Google Office – Lagos, Nigeria [Pics]
Recently, I visited the Google office on Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi to discuss with some of the Googlers and get a feel of Google’s physical presence in Nigeria.
Here are some photos of their offices. We caught them having chinese while working…You can also see the smiles on the Googler’s faces
Lola Masha, Business Development Manager at Google. [Oh, so Google uses Apple products?]
Jared Cohen, Director of Google Ideas.
Bridgette Sexton, Program Manager at Google. [That's a cheeky smile:-)]
As expected, Google is maintaining a temporary office at their current location and is likely to be moving into their main offices, as they are busy recruiting for several job positions in Lagos.
It’ll be great to see more of the regular features of Google offices across the world.
A Google bean bag wouldn’t be a bad idea to sit on and have an interview:-)
Photos courtesy of Adeniyi Makinde
Related Posts via Categories
- My Article About How Google Can Localise Search in Africa Featured BBC Focus On Africa Magazine
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Growth in Nigeria
- Has Google Kenya Country Manager Been Fired?
- GoodBye Google Adsense. Welcome ‘Ads by TechLoy’!
- Why Google’s Project GNBO Is Net-Colonialism!
- Google Puts Somalia On A Search Domain
- Today’s Google Doodle Celebrates Africa Day
- Google’s AdSense for Mobile Content Comes To Nigeria
- Africa-Focused Social Music Platform, TruSpot Plans Re-Launch
- Google Translation Service Now Available In 5 New African Languages
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- European metadata law is incompatible with privacy rights, top legal advisor says
- Twitter partners up with Truecaller to link user accounts with caller ID in India
- Database whiz Michael Stonebraker on the impending battle of the database elephants
- Microsoft calls in the cavalry to push Azure worldwide (and counter AWS)
- Shopify raises $100 million Series C to expand offline into general commerce
- Forget Alan Mulally, Satya Nadella is the CEO Microsoft deserves
- Wearable tech: the future of the quantified self & smart bras [#LeWeb]
- Disruption and the mobile mind shift: welcome to the age of the customer [#LeWeb]
- You need rest: 6 tools to put your business on autopilot this holiday
- GWM C20R: Chinese…but not what you might expect
- Message Received: Instagram Matches Snapchat And Twitter In Letting You Chat
- Software May Be Eating The World, But Open Source Software Is Eating Itself
- The Everywhere Workout: FitStar’s New iPhone App Could Kill Exercise DVDs
- Mozilla Teams With Manufacturers And Carriers For Open Web Device Alliance
- Hey, Where's The Google Glass App For The iPhone?
- Kik Hits 100M Users, Adding New Ones At A Rate Of 200K Per Day
- Highlight Raises $4 Million From DFJ, Releases Version 2.0 Of Its Location-Based Social Networking App
- IFTTT Launches iOS Location Channel With Integrations For Foursquare, Twitter, Instagram And Facebook
- LinkedIn Refreshes Its Inbox With Message Previews And A Simpler Interface To Keep Users Around Longer
- Instagram Is The Apple Of Apps, Fast Following With Finesse
- Identity theft protection company LifeLock buys mobile wallet startup Lemon Wallet
- Coinbase raises $25 million Series B in largest Bitcoin startup funding round to date
- Friendshippr helps you ‘crowdship’ products and goods via friends on Facebook
- Nimbuzz users can now ‘search and share’ videos and other content from inside the chat app
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comes to iOS, headed to Android and Windows Phone soon
- Berlin’s Readmill pushes social reading to get an edge on the crowd
- The health-tech booster shot: Bringing health care into the 21st century
- DrChrono to developers: Use our API to help us fix health care
- Funding Daily: Christmas comes early
- American Efficient launches energy-saving marketplaces with $2.5M in funding
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube