A Sneak Peek Into Google Office – Lagos, Nigeria [Pics]
Recently, I visited the Google office on Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi to discuss with some of the Googlers and get a feel of Google’s physical presence in Nigeria.
Here are some photos of their offices. We caught them having chinese while working…You can also see the smiles on the Googler’s faces
Lola Masha, Business Development Manager at Google. [Oh, so Google uses Apple products?]
Jared Cohen, Director of Google Ideas.
Bridgette Sexton, Program Manager at Google. [That's a cheeky smile:-)]
As expected, Google is maintaining a temporary office at their current location and is likely to be moving into their main offices, as they are busy recruiting for several job positions in Lagos.
It’ll be great to see more of the regular features of Google offices across the world.
A Google bean bag wouldn’t be a bad idea to sit on and have an interview:-)
Photos courtesy of Adeniyi Makinde
Related Posts via Categories
- My Article About How Google Can Localise Search in Africa Featured BBC Focus On Africa Magazine
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Growth in Nigeria
- Has Google Kenya Country Manager Been Fired?
- GoodBye Google Adsense. Welcome ‘Ads by TechLoy’!
- Why Google’s Project GNBO Is Net-Colonialism!
- Google Puts Somalia On A Search Domain
- Today’s Google Doodle Celebrates Africa Day
- Google’s AdSense for Mobile Content Comes To Nigeria
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- The internet of things is great for chipmakers and a challenge for Intel
- Spotify gives up on P2P technology for music streaming
- Jasper Wireless lands $50M to connect the internet of things to mobile networks
- They may be filled with trolls, but comments still have value — and they could have even more
- Qualcomm invests in 4G-bandwidth sharing, getting in on M87’s $3M Series A
- How to apply Youtility to your brand: lessons from the world’s most innovative bank
- 10 tech trends every smart government should know about
- The new age of storytelling: 6 games with killer writing
- Tired of #OscarTrial? Here are 3 ways to mute it from your social media feeds
- Bonjour Africa: how language can make for a more popular ERP solution
- How Arduino And Raspberry Pi Can Enhance Your Connected Home
- The Rear-View Camera Is No Longer Just An Option For Cars—It's The Law
- How Microsoft's Cortana Stacks Up Against Siri And Google Now
- Atlassian's Geeky Software Carves Out A Big Home With Developers
- With Gnip, Twitter Is Ready To Sell Your Tweets
- Fired Yahoo COO Henrique De Castro’s Severance Totaled $58M
- Photojojo Gets Into Rentals For Drones And Other Crazy Camera Gear
- Pinterest’s “Choose Your Own Adventure” Could Be A Travel Product
- Yahoo Nominates One Of Its Co-Founders, A Stock Guru, And A Former Walmart CEO To Its Board
- Ad Company Tremor Video Now Offers Automated Campaign Optimization Across Screens
- Sony passes 7 million PlayStation 4 units sold globally
- Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox loses bid to reorganize as Japanese court investigates CEO liability
- Digital disruption is changing business, but technology isn’t the only answer
- Developers excited to build Project Ara’s smartphone modules
- WordPress 3.9 arrives with better media editing, gallery previews, audio and video playlists, and more
- Bioformix Rebrands Itself as Sirrus
- Mt. Gox, unable to rebuild, files for liquidation
- Apple, Samsung, Google & others back universal anti-theft tools agreement
- Samsung’s love/hate Android relationship continues: Plans Tizen phone, Android Wear watch for this year
- Pushing into game services, Unity buys predictive analytics startup Playnomics (exclusive)
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube