Nigeria’s First Blackberry Constitution App Hits 10,000 Downloads in 72 hours
Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home2/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 166
Related Posts via Categories
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Deciphering the Google Way to Cloud Computing [An Analyst View]
- Twitter Launches ‘Local Trends’ for Nigeria
- #WhatAboutUs? – Nigeria’s First Ever Youth-Focused Presidential Debate To Stream Live on YouTube
- Confirmed: Yarnable Has Been Acquired By MobiQube
- ReVoDa – An Election Report (Mobile) App for Nigeria
- Adloopz Lets You Loop Adverts On Social Networks
- Did Fola Adeola Just Join Twitter?
- Is Etisalat Trying Too Hard To Trend #NigerianIdol and #Easynet on Twitter?
- 3 Ideas That Might Get Seed Funding At Social Innovation Camp
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube