Jobberman on mobile let’s you select and search for ‘Jobs By Category’, just as you can on the web. It also allows you to apply for the jobs listed, though you have to sign up or login. However, the mobile version does not have a search bar that allows for quick search by specific keywords.
The mobile version can be accessed via m.jobberman.com or mobile.jobberman.com from your mobile phone and on the web. Here’s what it looks like from a Blackberry device.
As the fastest growing online job portal in Nigeria, Jobberman places a high premium on job search that is relevant and up-to-the-minute. Obviously, the job search market in Nigeria is saturated and needs a lot of innovation and strategy. Still, the job search industry is very exciting and potentially lucrative.
With strengths in technology, design, innovation and strategy, Jobberman seems to be the game-changer in the online job market. For example, when you are talking about Web 2.0 tools and social media solutions to searching and finding jobs in Nigeria, Jobberman.com is the place to go to.
In one of my recent discussions with Jobberman’s Co-founder, Ayodeji Adewunmi, he mentioned that their mobile version will come with SMS alerts and short codes in the delivery of job vacancies.
He also revealed that Jobberman is currently developing a blackberry app which in my opinion is smart, but would only attract a smaller audience given the fact that Nokia phones seem to be the most popular and widely used in Nigeria.
With almost 4000 jobs posted, over 1000 companies listed, 50, 000+ user base and 10,000+ CVs on its database in less than one year of launch, Jobberman.com is one of the job portals to watch in the African space.
Related Posts via Categories
- Deciphering the Google Way to Cloud Computing [An Analyst View]
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Glo Connect: Globacom’s Facebook App
- Jobberman.com – Most Intuitive Job Search Portal in Nigeria
- Mobicanvas – An Innovative Mobile Site Builder
- How Facebook Dominates Mobile Web Usage in Africa [Infographic]
- Vanguard Emerges 5th Most Visited Site on Opera Mini Browser
- NCC Shutdown Mobile Communications in Abuja
- 2nd MobileMonday (MoMo) Meetup Holds Today
- Google’s AdSense for Mobile Content Comes To Nigeria
- The Awareness And Usage Of Mobile Money Remains Low in Nigeria [REPORT]
- Samsung to pay Apple $930 million
- Yahoo to stop user access of services with Facebook, Google IDs
- Microsoft rolls out Xbox One March update with new features and improvements
- Google Capital invests $50 million into real estate marketplace, Auction.com
- MtGox “fraud evidence” hacked and published, complete with Bitcoin wallet-stealing malware
- IBM CEO: We messed up last year but will do better
- Google to release SDK for Android-powered wearables
- Samsung shares detailed look at Galaxy S5 and Gear Fit in official hands-on videos
- VHX goes big with public launch of distribution service
- NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden: Keep Their Hands Off Our Data
- 4 Speed-Reading Apps To Give You Lightning Fast Eyes
- Google's Sundar Pichai On Wearable Tech: 'We Are Just Scratching The Surface'
- Mt. Gox, Mark Karpeles Targeted In Alleged Bitcoin Hack
- 11 Fundraising Ideas for Entrepreneurs Who Don't Want VC Money
- Shopify Examines Social ROI For Commerce Sites, Finds Facebook Dominates But Reddit Is Growing
- Car-Sharing Startup RelayRides Hit With $200K Fine From New York State For Insurance Violations
- Carbon Wants To Kick That Smartwatch Off Your Wrist – And Replace It With A Charger Instead
- TrackR, The Coin-Shaped Dongles That Help You Locate Lost Items, Now Talk To Each Other
- Google’s 10th Summer Of Code Is Now Open For Applications
- Skype for modern Windows now properly syncs your calls and chats, requires Windows 8.1
- Flight MH370′s disappearance, Boston bombers manhunt, and why privacy scares are still overhyped
- Rove’s stylish location-based diary app now lets you save specific memories from your lifelog
- Companisto extends its equity crowdfunding platform to the whole of Europe
- Review: Flamingo for Mac is a better way to use Google Hangouts
- Securing the cloud may be tough — but it’s the future
- Dan Murray to run game division of Walking Dead creator’s entertainment company (exclusive)
- Meet the iPhone Air: An incredibly believable Apple concept (video)
- Sony and Panasonic look beyond Blu-ray in new ‘Archival Disc’ standard
- Energy-sipping ARM-based servers get a boost with Xen hypervisor update
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube