Vincent Enyeama Trends On Twitter. Domain Names Registered Today.
In a world cup match soaked with adrenaline pumping tension, the Super Eagles of Nigeria couldn’t turn an adversity (10-man against opponents) into an adventurous victory over the Greeks.
But one man, Vincent Enyeama made a difference. His goal-keeping prowess and fantastic saves easily earned him the ‘Man of the Match’ and could make him the “Most Valuable Player” (MVP) of the Nigerian team.
Today, he became the 3rd most popular trending topic on Twitter. See screenshot below.
Before now, the Nigerian ‘Number 1′ football goal keeper did not have a domain name, except for a Wikipedia page. Today, the domain names www.vincentenyeama.com and www.enyeama.com were registered by Sebastian Ferreira in New York. See image below.
It only goes to show how popular Vincent Enyeama has become and how the domain names bearing his name would be worth thousands of dollars in the nearest future. If I were him, I’ll get my agent and lawyers to start discussing with the domain registrant.
Related Posts via Categories
- Introducing Techloy.com’s URL Shortener!
- @MobitelNigeria Doesn’t Just Tweet, They Listen To Customer Twiplaints
- GTBank’s Twitter Page Mourns CEO’s Death
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Twitter Launches ‘Local Trends’ for Nigeria
- #WhatAboutUs? – Nigeria’s First Ever Youth-Focused Presidential Debate To Stream Live on YouTube
- Confirmed: Yarnable Has Been Acquired By MobiQube
- Adloopz Lets You Loop Adverts On Social Networks
- Confirmed: Twitter Re-assigns @gtbank To GTBank Plc (But Account Not Verified)
- Why Facebook Is Losing Active Users in Nigeria [OPINION]
- Rocket Internet-Backed Vehicle Classified Ad Site, Carmido Launches To Challenge Cheki
- Google Policy Manager For Africa, Ory Okolloh Joins Omidyar Network
- Want To Be A Telecoms Engineering Professional? Ahmadu Bello University Now Has An MSc Programme
- Nokia Becomes First Major Brand In Nigeria To Be Verified On Twitter
- Marissa Mayer Has Already Made One Big Mistake With Tumblr
- Google Planning Wireless Networks To Connect The Next 1B People - WSJ
- Microsoft And Google Declare A Truce In Their YouTube Fight
- iOS 7 Rumor Watch: 'Black, White and Flat All Over'
- Google Has A Trojan Horse To Disrupt TV: Really, Really Big Data
- Will The Xbox One Rule The Living Room? Price Will Determine The Size Of Its Kingdom
- What Games Are: Xbox One Is Microsoft's Spruce Goose
- Gillmor Gang: Parlor Games & Metaphones
- Reminder: Google Buzz Is Still Dead, Your Data Will Be Moved To Drive, And They Thank You For Using It
- The New "Handmade" (Part Two)
- The truth about being acquired
- eBay asks users to petition US House of Representatives over “unfair” Internet sales tax legislation
- Simplify your responsive design workflow with Screensiz.es, a database of mobile and desktop specs
- 11 tips for developing a mobile app that users will love
- UK TV legend Maggie Philbin on why we should all do more to tempt teens into a career in tech
- Why due diligence matters in equity crowdfunding
- DHS warns of vulnerability exposing employee social security numbers
- Peter Thiel’s venture firm to invest in space (exclusive)
- Yahoo continues spending spree by jumping into the bidding fray over Hulu
- Google and Microsoft agree to play nicely on a new YouTube Windows Phone app
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube