Why the iPad Doesn’t Impress and Why it Doesn’t need to.
Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home3/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199
Related Posts via Categories
- #CashlessLagos: Why Should Access Bank Charge Customers To Use Its Electronic Channels?
- CNN Gaffes On African Tech Voices List. Literally.
- Facebook Account Gets Budget Allocation in Nigerian Government?
- How IROKOtv could become the ‘Netflix of Africa’
- Announcing Pre-Release of Techloy Directory!
- Why Google’s Project GNBO Is Net-Colonialism!
- @MobitelNigeria Doesn’t Just Tweet, They Listen To Customer Twiplaints
- TechLoy.com, the new blog in the tech bloc
- Nigerian URL Shortener Yrn.me Redesigns
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- Google’s alpha-stage email encryption plugin lands on GitHub
- Sony’s smart glass uses regular glasses, aims for sports and work
- Rumored Twitter-Foursquare partnership shows Yik Yak is a threat
- Report: Snapchat might have bought a glasses company
- Why media companies should pay attention to Medium’s native ads
- RapidMiner Adds Streams To Bring Real Time To Its Big Data Processing
- OnePlus Is The Latest Smartphone Maker To Get Hit With A Sales Ban In India
- Lendable Raises £2.5M As P2P Lending Market Shows No Signs Of Cooling
- Social Influence Startup PeerIndex Acquired By Brandwatch in Cash/Shares Deal
- Sean Parker Pledges $24 Million Toward A Stanford Allergy Research Center In His Name
- Tell the time with other people’s tweets and this Twitter-powered clock
- Sony reveals clip-on unit to turn any eyewear into Google Glass-style smart glasses
- Brandwatch acquires social analytics firm PeerIndex
- Facebook is testing an official way to sell goods in Groups
- PocketQube Kit lets you build satellites for less than $6,000
- Steam region locks PC games to block cheap purchases in wake of crashing Russian ruble
- Sean Parker donates $24 million to create Stanford allergy research center
- Brandwatch buys top influencer analytics firm PeerIndex
- Everything you wanted to know about ChatOps but were afraid to ask
- What’s in a container? You don’t know. And that’s a problem
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube