Why the iPad Doesn’t Impress and Why it Doesn’t need to.
Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home3/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199
Related Posts via Categories
- #CashlessLagos: Why Should Access Bank Charge Customers To Use Its Electronic Channels?
- CNN Gaffes On African Tech Voices List. Literally.
- Facebook Account Gets Budget Allocation in Nigerian Government?
- How IROKOtv could become the ‘Netflix of Africa’
- Announcing Pre-Release of Techloy Directory!
- Why Google’s Project GNBO Is Net-Colonialism!
- @MobitelNigeria Doesn’t Just Tweet, They Listen To Customer Twiplaints
- TechLoy.com, the new blog in the tech bloc
- Nigerian URL Shortener Yrn.me Redesigns
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- With 120 Million Facebook Users in Africa, Facebook Officially Opens For Business
- The FRA partnering Google to alert drivers when they’re close to a rail closing
- Microsoft launches Call+ to easily configure call waiting and forwarding on Windows Phone
- Amazon is launching a program to offer loans to new businesses on its platform
- Windows 10 Mobile Camera to feature face-tracking tech, report
- Why this year's Pride was so historic for this gay man
- Was this African-themed runway the Rachel Dolezal of fashion shows?
- AC/DC is on the highway to Spotify as rockers will finally stream their music
- How FIFA left France out of the Women's World Cup semifinals
- New 'Ghostbusters' uniforms have orange stripes, goggles, combat boots
- SleekGeek Elan Lohmann chats about fitness tech, online communities
- 5 tips for boosting SharePoint hybrid adoption with analytics
- 7 renewable energy startups trying to revolutionise the way Africa keeps its lights on
- TomTom Runner Cardio review: it’s all in the wrist
- Visa denies Fundamo shut down, some operations to move to Bangalore
- Understanding The Aftermath Of SpaceX’s Failed Falcon Launch
- Making Diversity Your Strategic Weapon
- Shazam Takes On Apple Music Connect With New Social Features Aimed At Musicians And Their Fans
- Tech Visionaries Share Their Best Career Advice With Interns
- Microsoft Will Power AOL Search, Transfer Some Advertising Work As It Sheds Hundreds Of Employees
- AC/DC may have tracks available for streaming on Apple Music, Spotify and Rdio tomorrow
- Pond5 launches major update of its video plug-in to Adobe Premiere Pro
- You can finally try Microsoft Edge (Project Spartan) in the newest Windows 10 preview
- Shazam will let you see all the embarrassing songs your favorite musicians are Shazaming
- Everything you need to know for tomorrow’s Apple Music launch
- Venture capital and the cost of being too growth-focused
- Medium doesn’t think it needs passwords to offer secure authentication
- Microsoft Bing displaces Google in deal to provide search, ads on AOL websites
- Cybersecurity’s future will require humans and machines to work symbiotically
- Microsoft releases new Windows 10 preview with Edge
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube