GTBank is one of Nigeria’s most dynamic and innovative banks. They’re actively using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. A recent TV commercial ad shows how they continually weave new themes into life’s narratives, remembering successes past and re-visioning the future.
The ad is about the innate quality of human beings to ask questions. People want to know The Why, The Where and The What? It reaffirms GTBank’s desire to unlock opportunities and provide exceptional services by asking the right questions and providing the right answers. Do you ask the right QUESTIONS?
Have your own say…
Related Posts via Categories
- Is Oo inspiring a new dress culture for Internet entrepreneurs?
- TechLoy.com, the new blog in the tech bloc
- Google’s AdSense for Mobile Content Comes To Nigeria
- Get Startupised on TechLoy.com!
- Dika Oha Leaves Groply For Another Group Buying Competitor
- Exclusive: Here’s What Inye 2 Will Look Like. Slim. Sleek. Sexy [PHOTO]
- Amosu’s Bespoke Tech Gadgets at ARISE Magazine Fashion Week
- Adloopz Lets You Loop Adverts On Social Networks
- GoldSMS – Nigeria’s First Innovative Bulk SMS App
- iCandi – A Mobile App That Rewards You When You View Mobile Ads
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Uber’s Kalanick will likely rule the world while Kawasaki misses out [#LeWeb]
- The Next 10 years: shots of the first day of Le Web 2013 [Gallery]
- Forget NFC payments, iBeacon could change everything
- Is your company ready for the next ten years? Asks Jeremiah Owyang #LeWeb
- 25 tech trends changing our world from #LeWeb founder Loic Le Meur
- Cross-Cultural Mobile Games Publisher Yodo1 Raises $11M Led By GGV Capital
- Source Code Says LG’s G-Pad Tablet Will Get The Google Play Edition Treatment
- Firefox For Android Gets New Homescreen, Adds Bing And Yahoo As Search Options
- Mobile Payments Service Flint Adds $2M More In Series B Funding From Verizon, Rolls Out Passbook Support, Invoicing
- Chromecast Gets 10 New Apps, Including Songza, VEVO, And Revision 3
- Google is building password-free locking and unlocking into Chrome OS; use a phone, ring, watch, or badge instead
- 61 languages are found on Twitter. Here’s how they rank in popularity.
- Microsoft releases first major Xbox One update, fixes SmartGlass, multiplayer, notification, and wireless issues
- Twitter updates iOS, Android apps with photo sharing via DM and swipe to change timelines
- The Surface 2 and Lumia 2520 are nice tablets, but not nice enough to save Windows RT
- PaeDae gets a pay day as it collects $11.6M to expand beyond mobile game rewards
- FOCUS TRAINR App Transforms Wearable Fitness Devices from Data Trackers into Virtual Personal Trainers
- The future is enchanted objects, not glass slabs
- Just sending an SMS does not protect your users
- Evernote for the enterprise: Huddle rolls out notes feature alongside redesigned iOS app
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube