Described as “the best technology event that has ever happened in the history of the Nigerian web industry”, Barcamp Nigeria 2010 has been officially announced.
Born out of the desire to build connections between technopreneurs and…
Nigeria has made its own mark in the url shortening space with the launch of Yrn.me on February 4th, 2010.
Since Twitter limited web users to publishing not more than 140 characters, url shortening services have continued to populate…
In the recently released State of the Mobile Web Report by Opera.com, Nigeria is the 9th largest country in the world in terms of Opera Mini usage pushing out Poland to become one of the Top 10…
A Nigerian MSc in computing student based in the UK has found a new way to improve the performance of Google’s search results. By the way, Google just launched real-time search after a deal with Twitter.
After about two weeks of announcing the launch of a new feature that allows their subscribers send Twitter updates via SMS on their mobile phones, Starcomms has today announced a new feature called Facebook…
It seems you can now find out about breaking news and the latest and top stories of the last 24 hours from all states of Nigeria, as NTA Live Webcast, a ‘Free to watch’ service has…
If you have been wondering what the term ‘nigeria 2.0′ (coined by Francis Oghuma) is, let me announce to you that Startups Nigeria in collaboration with Qubestreet has just released the screenshot and…
It seems that Nigerian companies have started going crazy for social media platforms especially Twitter. I’m not surprised since Twitter has enjoyed a lot of global press coverage and positive reviews, even though they’ve been having…
- Yahoo to stop user access of services with Facebook, Google IDs
- Microsoft rolls out Xbox One March update with new features and improvements
- Google Capital invests $50 million into real estate marketplace, Auction.com
- Microsoft releases the Office 365 Android SDK for download
- Google, Samsung ask China to limit Microsoft-Nokia deal
- Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto denies creating Bitcoin in AP interview
- The haves, the have-nots and the exploited: How technology is helping the most helpless
- Data science: Not a real thing, or a thing not worth less than six figures?
- Braintree coaxes startup onto its payments service with $50K in free transactions
- Op3nvoice wants to be the Google of the visual and vocal web
- “Real” Satoshi Claims He Is Not Dorian Nakamoto
- Manila-Based Altitude Games Raises $275,000 To Develop Midcore Titles
- Bye Bye Second Screen? The InAIR Lets You Browse The Web And Watch TV All In One Place
- Flare-Up Over Food-Delivery Fees Has South Koreans Debating The Marketplace Model
- Clever Hack Gives The Oculus Rift The Button It’s Missing
- BlackBerry changes approval date for its BlackBerry 10 app incentive program, enrages unpaid developers
- Vine updates its rules and terms of service to prohibit explicit sexual content
- Why mobile developers should refocus their market from China to India
- Jack Tretton to step down as CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment America
- How to find your passion: The benefits of business experiments
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube