Described as “the best technology event that has ever happened in the history of the Nigerian web industry”, Barcamp Nigeria 2010 has been officially announced.
Born out of the desire to build connections between technopreneurs and…
Nigeria has made its own mark in the url shortening space with the launch of Yrn.me on February 4th, 2010.
Since Twitter limited web users to publishing not more than 140 characters, url shortening services have continued to populate…
In the recently released State of the Mobile Web Report by Opera.com, Nigeria is the 9th largest country in the world in terms of Opera Mini usage pushing out Poland to become one of the Top 10…
A Nigerian MSc in computing student based in the UK has found a new way to improve the performance of Google’s search results. By the way, Google just launched real-time search after a deal with Twitter.
After about two weeks of announcing the launch of a new feature that allows their subscribers send Twitter updates via SMS on their mobile phones, Starcomms has today announced a new feature called Facebook…
It seems you can now find out about breaking news and the latest and top stories of the last 24 hours from all states of Nigeria, as NTA Live Webcast, a ‘Free to watch’ service has…
If you have been wondering what the term ‘nigeria 2.0′ (coined by Francis Oghuma) is, let me announce to you that Startups Nigeria in collaboration with Qubestreet has just released the screenshot and…
It seems that Nigerian companies have started going crazy for social media platforms especially Twitter. I’m not surprised since Twitter has enjoyed a lot of global press coverage and positive reviews, even though they’ve been having…
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- Having problems with your Netflix? You can blame Verizon
- A jilted Sprint sues Dish, claiming its offer for Clearwire is illegal
- GE wants to use artificial intelligence to predict the future of hospitals
- Want to 3D print your next home? It’ll take you 220 years to finish
- Solar-powered phone screen could boost battery life
- Are you losing it with social media? Here’s how to find your way again
- 7 things you need to know about South Africa’s new data protection laws
- Can Shuttleworth really help startups by taking on SA exchange controls?
- Project Loon: Google’s bid to connect the globe with high-altitude balloons
- Cyberwarfare and the secrets of PRISM: top tech stories you should read
- Living In The Future With The Form Labs Form 1
- Why Gaming Is Still A Great Bet For Investors
- Win Admission To creativeLIVE's “Secrets From Silicon Valley” Workshop
- Indonesian Instagram-Clone PicMix Gets Monetization Right From The Start
- Google Will Soon Start Selling Chromebooks At Walmart And Staples, Other Retailers Coming Soon
- Google teams with Starbucks to offer unlimited music through its Google Play Music service
- Microsoft introduces global program to sell massively discounted Surface RT tablets to schools
- Watermelon Oreos. Watermelon. Oreos.
- Confirmed: Oculus VR raises $16M from Spark Capital, Matrix Partners for its virtual reality platform
- President Obama: If you are a US citizen the NSA can’t listen to your calls, or target your emails
- SF Mayor Ed Lee says mid-Market St. ‘thriving’ because of Twitter
- NASA selects its newest space explorers — and half are women
- RetailMeNot files for IPO, shows coupons really are sexy
- Why the half-life of a Pinterest pin is thousands of times longer than a tweet or Facebook post
- Keaton Row rescues fashion victims by connecting them with personal stylists online
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube