With two independently organized TED events coming to Nigeria this July, we can’t wait to see innovation and disruptive technology from Nigeria soon.
TED conferences gather the world’s leading thinkers and doers who are devoted to the converging fields…
Earlier this week, I announced that Lagos will be celebrating five years of tech/web trends as part of Techcrunch’s 5th Anniversary with the rest of the world. So far, over 350 meetups in 80 countries have been planned from Bangalore and…
Recently, I’ve been working on a huge project being managed by one of Nigeria’s top branding companies that will redefine the way we search information about Nigeria online.
The project’s mission is to “organize Nigeria’s information” in one place and…
Since I started watching the African Technology scene, I’ve seen quite a good number of start-ups from Africa with great potentials. I’ve also reviewed some like Afrigator.
While we’ve also seen several techn0logy events such as BarCamps in several…
- Yahoo to stop user access of services with Facebook, Google IDs
- Microsoft rolls out Xbox One March update with new features and improvements
- Google Capital invests $50 million into real estate marketplace, Auction.com
- Microsoft releases the Office 365 Android SDK for download
- Google, Samsung ask China to limit Microsoft-Nokia deal
- Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto denies creating Bitcoin in AP interview
- The haves, the have-nots and the exploited: How technology is helping the most helpless
- Data science: Not a real thing, or a thing not worth less than six figures?
- Braintree coaxes startup onto its payments service with $50K in free transactions
- Op3nvoice wants to be the Google of the visual and vocal web
- “Real” Satoshi Claims He Is Not Dorian Nakamoto
- Manila-Based Altitude Games Raises $275,000 To Develop Midcore Titles
- Bye Bye Second Screen? The InAIR Lets You Browse The Web And Watch TV All In One Place
- Flare-Up Over Food-Delivery Fees Has South Koreans Debating The Marketplace Model
- Clever Hack Gives The Oculus Rift The Button It’s Missing
- BlackBerry changes approval date for its BlackBerry 10 app incentive program, enrages unpaid developers
- Vine updates its rules and terms of service to prohibit explicit sexual content
- Why mobile developers should refocus their market from China to India
- Jack Tretton to step down as CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment America
- How to find your passion: The benefits of business experiments
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube