With two independently organized TED events coming to Nigeria this July, we can’t wait to see innovation and disruptive technology from Nigeria soon.
TED conferences gather the world’s leading thinkers and doers who are devoted to the converging fields…
Earlier this week, I announced that Lagos will be celebrating five years of tech/web trends as part of Techcrunch’s 5th Anniversary with the rest of the world. So far, over 350 meetups in 80 countries have been planned from Bangalore and…
Recently, I’ve been working on a huge project being managed by one of Nigeria’s top branding companies that will redefine the way we search information about Nigeria online.
The project’s mission is to “organize Nigeria’s information” in one place and…
Since I started watching the African Technology scene, I’ve seen quite a good number of start-ups from Africa with great potentials. I’ve also reviewed some like Afrigator.
While we’ve also seen several techn0logy events such as BarCamps in several…
- AfroCab Is The Newest Way To Hail A Taxi In Lagos
- Online Newspaper, DailyPost Is Suing Naij Over Alleged Content Piracy
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Declara raises $16M to apply machine learning personal learning
- Fans of Quibb, a content-sharing network, can now buy shares in the company on its website
- Viber launches new polished apps for iOS 7 and BlackBerry 10
- Chrome Show: Could Motorola revive the LapDock with a phone-powered Chromebook?
- The internet is going private. It’s also grown to 138 Tbps of capacity
- Nike’s Fuelband failure signals a win for wearables
- Popcorn Time: what the ‘Netflix you always wanted’ taught us about ourselves
- Built in Africa: Shaking Sun’s Akaliza Keza Gara on using tech to tell African stories
- Facebook sucks at innovation and its products fail a lot
- 5 simple innovations that changed motoring forever (and one that could)
- Pause: Shuffler.fm’s awesome multimedia music magazine arrives for iPhone
- Xiaomi launches two routers and a revamped set-top box, will expand to 10 more countries this year
- Akamai: Global average Internet speed grew 27% year-over-year to 3.8 Mbps, mobile traffic jumped by 70%
- Viber for iOS gets a new flat design, multiple image sending and longer video messages
- Sky+ HD customers can now download movies from Sky’s Buy and Keep Store
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube