If you read TechLoy, you’ll know that we love breaking technology news as it happens. And as such, we always want to be the first place you hear that news. We also love to-do in-depth coverage and analysis of stories. In fact, that’s my favourite favourite
Where were you when TechLoy.com shot up to top 100 on Alexa, and it’s not a music, movies, fashion, style or gossip site? Maybe it’s because the New Nigeria’s passing you by? And with all the change the…
Teleios Consulting is organizing a Consumer Engagement workshop themed: “Harnessing the power of social media for brands”.
The workshop is structured to be highly engaging and seeks to bring together bloggers, internet marketers, social media and brand communication
Last wednesday, I launched with much excitement a new technology news blog at www.techloy.com!
After several months of intense planning (at times during the heat of the day) and spirited strategising (mostly in the quiet of the night) for…
I’m happy to announce a great opportunity for startups to promote their stuff in the next few weeks.
Because we know that startups don’t have enough money, and may not be willing to pay for adverts or even reviews,…
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- AP Takes A Stake In Bambuser, The Real-Time Mobile Video Service That Helps Eyewitnesses Tell Their Stories
- Zuckerberg Replies To His Facebook Commenters' Questions On Immigration
- Live From Facebook's ‘New Product' Mystery Announcement
- Rad, A Parisian Hipster Fashion Portal, Gets $3.3M Led By Index To Go International
- LinkedIn Outage Due To Possible DNS Hijacking [Update: Fidelity.com Also Affected]
- Apple’s iMessage tops list of New Zealand Telecom’s most-used messaging services last month
- Twitter nabs local discovery engine Spindle, shutters service and moves team to San Francisco
- Red Hat reports solid Q1 2014 revenue of $363 million on growing subscription business
- 3D printing company MakerBot acquired by Stratasys for $403M in stock after selling 22k 3D printers
- Microsoft reverses course on Internet connection and used game policies of Xbox One
- Facebook explodes PTAT, gives page owners more data — and gives marketers clues about news feed visibility
- Zynga pushes for real-money casino gaming with buy of Spooky Cool Labs
- Microsoft reportedly gives up on buying Nokia’s phone biz — a wise decision
- TripAdvisor buys app to cut back your airport-induced stress
- Twitter acquires what’s-happening-now-here startup Spindle
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube