Tayo founded Pagatech in April 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank…
Since the 2010 FIFA World Cup opening match kicked off last Friday, soccer fans all over the world have been in high spirits. Even companies that are not football-related are also taking advantage of the buzz.
Last week, Google released…
Continue Reading →
Nigeria has made its own mark in the url shortening space with the launch of Yrn.me on February 4th, 2010.
Since Twitter limited web users to publishing not more than 140 characters, url shortening services have continued to populate…
It is no longer news that Google has been making its footprints across Africa, starting with South Africa and Kenya and now spreading to all sub-Saharan African countries.
It’s been about 100 days since BarCamp Nigeria gathered software and mobile applications developers, technology enthusiasts and entrepreneurs in Lagos, Nigeria where discussions on building a tech community in Nigeria amongst others were highlighted.
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Uber’s Kalanick will likely rule the world while Kawasaki misses out [#LeWeb]
- The Next 10 years: shots of the first day of Le Web 2013 [Gallery]
- Forget NFC payments, iBeacon could change everything
- Is your company ready for the next ten years? Asks Jeremiah Owyang #LeWeb
- 25 tech trends changing our world from #LeWeb founder Loic Le Meur
- Cross-Cultural Mobile Games Publisher Yodo1 Raises $11M Led By GGV Capital
- Source Code Says LG’s G-Pad Tablet Will Get The Google Play Edition Treatment
- Firefox For Android Gets New Homescreen, Adds Bing And Yahoo As Search Options
- Mobile Payments Service Flint Adds $2M More In Series B Funding From Verizon, Rolls Out Passbook Support, Invoicing
- Chromecast Gets 10 New Apps, Including Songza, VEVO, And Revision 3
- Google is building password-free locking and unlocking into Chrome OS; use a phone, ring, watch, or badge instead
- 61 languages are found on Twitter. Here’s how they rank in popularity.
- Microsoft releases first major Xbox One update, fixes SmartGlass, multiplayer, notification, and wireless issues
- Twitter updates iOS, Android apps with photo sharing via DM and swipe to change timelines
- The Surface 2 and Lumia 2520 are nice tablets, but not nice enough to save Windows RT
- PaeDae gets a pay day as it collects $11.6M to expand beyond mobile game rewards
- FOCUS TRAINR App Transforms Wearable Fitness Devices from Data Trackers into Virtual Personal Trainers
- The future is enchanted objects, not glass slabs
- Just sending an SMS does not protect your users
- Evernote for the enterprise: Huddle rolls out notes feature alongside redesigned iOS app
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube