Tayo founded Pagatech in April 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank…
Since the 2010 FIFA World Cup opening match kicked off last Friday, soccer fans all over the world have been in high spirits. Even companies that are not football-related are also taking advantage of the buzz.
Last week, Google released…
Continue Reading →
Nigeria has made its own mark in the url shortening space with the launch of Yrn.me on February 4th, 2010.
Since Twitter limited web users to publishing not more than 140 characters, url shortening services have continued to populate…
It is no longer news that Google has been making its footprints across Africa, starting with South Africa and Kenya and now spreading to all sub-Saharan African countries.
It’s been about 100 days since BarCamp Nigeria gathered software and mobile applications developers, technology enthusiasts and entrepreneurs in Lagos, Nigeria where discussions on building a tech community in Nigeria amongst others were highlighted.
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- Easter Egg Hunt! We Found the Year's Best Hidden Pop-Culture Goodies
- 3 Killed in Ukraine Gun Battle; Kiev and Moscow Trade Blame
- General Mills Backtracks on Legal Policy After Angering Facebook Users
- 16 Easter Candies Dissected for Sweet Science
- The Videophone Turns 50: The Historic Failure That Everybody Wanted
- The incredible disappearing HTC: what its SA strategy reveals about its global woes
- The 10 fastest production cars ever to lap the Nürburgring
- Is IAB’s Rising Star ad format another nail in banner advertising’s coffin?
- Intel presses for conflict-free minerals in Africa with new microprocessors
- Weibo’s bargain basement IPO: bad numbers, censorship and missed chances
- Who Gets Into Accelerators? Persistent Men With SaaS Apps, Says Study
- Crowdfunded Gadgets That Talk To Your Home And Charge Your Phone With Wind Power
- Messaging Is A Winner-Take-Some Market
- The Dawn Of Cloud 2.0 And Why Google Started A Price War
- Why Your Favorite App Isn’t Business-Related And How It Can Be
- RIP Flash: Why HTML5 will finally take over video and the Web this year
- 11 Android apps to make notifications more interesting
- The single biggest reason most entrepreneurs fail in 2014
- How to grow an awesome community to fuel your social startup
- Nike has reportedly canceled its FuelBand hardware project [Update]
- DDoS attacks in 2014: Smarter, bigger, faster, stronger
- Everything you need to know about wearables in 2014 (eBook)
- Here’s a look inside a typical VC’s pipeline (a must-read for entrepreneurs)
- Which state has the best electric-car savings? (Hint: It’s not California)
- Chinese giant JD.com launches a smart-hardware accelerator
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube