Tayo founded Pagatech in April 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank…
Since the 2010 FIFA World Cup opening match kicked off last Friday, soccer fans all over the world have been in high spirits. Even companies that are not football-related are also taking advantage of the buzz.
Last week, Google released…
Continue Reading →
Nigeria has made its own mark in the url shortening space with the launch of Yrn.me on February 4th, 2010.
Since Twitter limited web users to publishing not more than 140 characters, url shortening services have continued to populate…
It is no longer news that Google has been making its footprints across Africa, starting with South Africa and Kenya and now spreading to all sub-Saharan African countries.
It’s been about 100 days since BarCamp Nigeria gathered software and mobile applications developers, technology enthusiasts and entrepreneurs in Lagos, Nigeria where discussions on building a tech community in Nigeria amongst others were highlighted.
- Apple shrinks iPhone return window to 14 days
- Heart rates are cool, but the BSX Insight wearable measures lactate threshold too
- Tipbit snags $4M to make your iPhone experience more productive
- Got a Sprint iPhone 5? You can now activate it on Ting and save money
- Apple approved to build new flagship store in SF
- Twitter and beyond: the #Oscartrial by the social media numbers
- 5 road rules for ethical content marketing
- ‘I don’t want to take music backward’: Neil Young on the launch of PonoMusic [SXSW]
- Living in the future: why imagination is our most important resource
- 7 very special cars from the Geneva Motor Show
- Chelsea Clinton To Silicon Valley: Hey, You're Supposed To Be Changing The World
- 'Soft Electronics' Makes Wearable Computing Something You'd Actually Wear
- Raspberry Pi Gets A Sound Card: 3 Ways To Use It
- Volkswagen: 'The Car Must Not Become A Data Monster'
- How The Oculus Rift Can Help NASA Find Life On Other Planets
- India’s Largest Online Classifieds Site Quikr, Raises $90M Led By Sweden’s Kinnevik
- Sherpa’s Shervin Pishevar’s First $100K Cyrus Prize Goes To Dropbox Co-Founder Ferdowsi
- Alibaba Pays $804M To Take Majority Stake In TV And Movie Producer ChinaVision
- Titanfall Goes Up, Xbox Live Goes Down
- Gogo Teases An App That Could Let Travelers Text And Make Calls During Flights
- Mobile dating app Tinder will introduce verified accounts for lovelorn celebrities
- Amazon Publishing expands to cover German-language fiction
- Yahoo Search now shows Yelp listings, reviews and ratings for local businesses in the US
- The lowdown on Lowdown: The iPhone app for smarter meetings
- UK tops Europe’s superfast broadband table
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube