Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by Saheed Adepoju, Co-founder & CEO of Encipher Group where he shares insightful analysis into Google’s possible strategy towards merging the recently unveiled Chromebook with android-powered devices. He argues…
Encipher has announced that they’re in talks with several content providers for the INYE tablet and Encipher TV.
It is no longer news that Nokia’s market share has been suffering.
Even the company’s CEO once said that Nokia is failing to compete and losing ground to competitors such as Apple and Google.
Today, Nokia and Microsoft officially…
The organizers of the annual Technology Times Outlook Summit 2011 have selected 10 young Nigerian web entrepreneurs and innovators to participate at the Nigeria Technology Entrepreneurship Forum on Day 3 of the Summit.
The event is scheduled to hold from…
As we countdown to The Future Awards 2011 ceremony on January 30th, we take a look at the strongest contenders for the ‘Best Use of Technology’ award category.
The highly controversial final list of the Future Awards 2011 which…
The most influential youth event in Nigeria, The Future Awards has just unveiled the nominee list for the brightest and best in various categories over the last
Update: 07/05 – The Encipher Tablet will be unveiled at…
Earlier this week, I announced here on this blog that a Nigerian technology company, Encipher Limited is set to unveil the prototype of their Andriod powered tablet this weekend.
Today, the unveiling commenced as the photos of the Encipher tablet…
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- I analyzed more than a million bitcoin tweets. Here’s what that looks like
- Sorting through the OpenStack nuttiness
- Nike has reportedly fired most of its FuelBand team and is getting out of the hardware business
- Turn your Instagrams into a business: Snapwire, a new mobile stock photo website, opens to public
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launches despite bad weather
- The incredible disappearing HTC: what its SA strategy reveals about its global woes
- The 10 fastest production cars ever to lap the Nürburgring
- Is IAB’s Rising Star ad format another nail in banner advertising’s coffin?
- Intel presses for conflict-free minerals in Africa with new microprocessors
- Weibo’s bargain basement IPO: bad numbers, censorship and missed chances
- RIP Flash: Why HTML5 will finally take over video and the Web this year
- 11 Android apps to make notifications more interesting
- The single biggest reason most entrepreneurs fail in 2014
- How to grow an awesome community to fuel your social startup
- Nike has reportedly canceled its FuelBand hardware project [Update]
- A marketer’s guide to more effective personalization
- More than 20,000 major sites remain vulnerable to Heartbleed
- Microsoft drops $1.1B to grow its data center footprint in Iowa
- Goodbye, FuelBand: Nike reportedly fired dozens of its wearables experts
- Preact raises $4.6M, launches ‘customer success’ service
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube