We broke the news here on TechLoy that a new search engine for African jobs called Njorku would be launched soon.
Recently, we posted exclusive screenshots of what the job search engine would look like.
Today, Njorku.com launched (a…
Earlier this week, we reported here on TechLoy that a new search engine for African jobs would be launched soon.
The job search engine called ‘Njorku’ crawls the web (especially job sites) to find jobs based on…
One of the key highlights of the 9ideas conference which held over the weekend in Douala, Cameroon was the demoing of the ‘Elephant project’.
The project, an africa-wide job search engine called Njorku was announced by Mambe Nanje, a…
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Verizon quietly unleashes its LTE monster, tripling 4G capacity in major cities
- 4 stories about how design & user obsession can have a big impact
- Fandom rules: Netflix’s war on mass culture
- What cockroaches can teach robots about running at high speeds
- Palantir: The worst-kept $9B secret in Silicon Valley
- Sound Familiar? Trace Launches A Social App That Lets You Share Your Purchases With Friends
- Google Still Lags In Mobile Cameras, But Android 4.1.1 Should Make Things Better For The Nexus 5
- After 12M Downloads, Houzz Launches Redesigned iOS App With Full Screen Images, Easier Navigation
- This Week On The TC Europe Podcast: Mallzee, Kano, And Hoxton Ventures
- Foursquare 7.0 Brings Scannable Design And Expands Proactive Recommendations To All Users
- Amazon is increasing its Webstore seller and transaction fees on February 1, 2014
- The Next Web is hiring a creative tech writer, based in the US or Canada
- comScore: Apple takes 40.6% share as top US smartphone maker, Samsung hits 25.4%; Android stops losing share
- Microsoft updates Skype for iOS with faster startup time and redesigned sign-in screen
- Google Search for Android and iOS gets French, German, and Japanese voice support
- At MailChimp, data science works behind the scenes
- Is that the sound of the Bitcoin Bubble popping?
- 5 reasons why Facebook, Twitter, and 2,000 others haven’t cracked social commerce yet
- How scientists put data to work for weather & transportation
- Who needs Facebook? Snapchat is raising another $55M, with a $2B valuation
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube