With the goal of becoming a global digital leader, New York City has strived to create a better civil society and stronger democracy with the use of technology – engaging, serving and connecting New York since 2010. Through its Road Map for the Digital City, the city is revolutionising access to technology, encouraging open government, engagement and supporting industry.
- What does Facebook at Work tell us about the state of social in the enterprise?
- Lenovo brings updated, sexier YOGA party to South African shores
- 4 examples of cutting edge car tech that’ll make our roads safer
- Automating your home? Don’t make yourself easy prey for hackers
- 30 useful tools for efficient management of your ecommerce startup
- Oyster Brings The Harry Potter Series To Its Subscription E-Book Service
- Chat App Kik Claims Higher Engagement Than Snapchat As It Hits 200M Registered Users
- Mobile Loyalty Startup Lootsie Raises $3.5M
- Accel Chooses “A” And “B” With UserTesting’s $45.5 Million Round
- Hey, User! Do You Know What Your Apps Are Up To?
- Oyster adds the complete ‘Harry Potter’ series to its ebook subscription service
- WeChat finally arrives on the desktop for Windows users
- Sony’s hi-def NW-ZX2 Walkman available for pre-order from tomorrow at $1,280
- The Guardian completes its relaunch with global release of redesigned site
- Internetopia: crowdsourced drawing makes an encore appearance, this time in full color
- Let us now praise the genius of Apple CEO Tim Cook
- Loyalty rewards company Lootsie raises $3.5M in seed funding
- UserTesting lands $45.5M to reveal why users do the things they do
- Uber taps Metromile to let drivers pay-per-mile on their car insurance
- Enterprise social media management tools are leaving the marketing nest, according to TrustRadius
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube