With the goal of becoming a global digital leader, New York City has strived to create a better civil society and stronger democracy with the use of technology – engaging, serving and connecting New York since 2010. Through its Road Map for the Digital City, the city is revolutionising access to technology, encouraging open government, engagement and supporting industry.
- Two Aussie Internet companies in battle to buy iiNet
- Blogging your way to your dream job at a startup
- Mariah Carey's new 'Infinity' song sets the stage for her Vegas residency
- You'll need scuba gear to visit this artist's underwater gallery
- A weekend in Australia with the Apple Watch: Is it worth the hype?
- How do you go about managing brand and reputation risk when your customer has a louder voice?
- 5 super-luxurious SUVs that ask the question: who needs a limousine?
- Windows 10 updates, ‘Mad Max’ mayhem and ‘GTA V’ wildlife: the TGIF Video Roundup
- Do startup founders make great CEOs?
- 6 trends that will help accelerate Nigeria’s tech revolution #MWA2015
- Alibaba Teams Up With China’s Largest Telecom To Sell Smartphones To Rural Customers
- Freelancer.com Acquires Payment Service Provider Escrow.com For $7.5M
- Bitcoin’s Q1: Record VC Investment, Falling Prices, And Slow Consumer Adoption
- uBeam’s Ultrasound Wireless Charging Is Real, And About To Be Really Funded
- Internet Privacy Is The Wrong Conversation
- Unacast scores $1.6M to become the main tracker of every store you visit
- China’s TestBird dives into mobile analytics and user acquisition with TrackingBird
- The top 14 skills in the red hot market for marketing jobs
- Why, dear God, haven’t you started marketing yet?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s single-player campaign takes you deep into a cybernetic quandary
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube