In one of the major telecoms market upsets of 2010, Globacom has emerged the 2nd largest mobile operator in Nigeria, by subscribers.
The NCC Telecom Subscriber’s Report released recently showed Globacom Nigeria with 19, 627,415 subscribers…
After about two weeks of announcing the launch of a new feature that allows their subscribers send Twitter updates via SMS on their mobile phones, Starcomms has today announced a new feature called Facebook…
It seems that Nigerian companies have started going crazy for social media platforms especially Twitter. I’m not surprised since Twitter has enjoyed a lot of global press coverage and positive reviews, even though they’ve been having…
I don’t know why I’ve been talking about Globacom lately. Maybe because they’ve been sending some annoying text messages to my phone asking me to text WIN to 555 and get a chance to become a millionaire.…
If you are living in Nigeria, I guess you’ll be tired by now with the adverts and promotional efforts by telecommunication companies such as Globacom, Zain Nigeria, Etisalat Nigeria and MTN Nigeria, especially on the radio.
If you or your company want to know what is being said about your products and/or services, listening is the first step to getting involved in the conversation about your company on the Internet and building your online reputation.
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Verizon quietly unleashes its LTE monster, tripling 4G capacity in major cities
- 4 stories about how design & user obsession can have a big impact
- Fandom rules: Netflix’s war on mass culture
- What cockroaches can teach robots about running at high speeds
- Palantir: The worst-kept $9B secret in Silicon Valley
- Sound Familiar? Trace Launches A Social App That Lets You Share Your Purchases With Friends
- Google Still Lags In Mobile Cameras, But Android 4.1.1 Should Make Things Better For The Nexus 5
- After 12M Downloads, Houzz Launches Redesigned iOS App With Full Screen Images, Easier Navigation
- This Week On The TC Europe Podcast: Mallzee, Kano, And Hoxton Ventures
- Foursquare 7.0 Brings Scannable Design And Expands Proactive Recommendations To All Users
- Amazon is increasing its Webstore seller and transaction fees on February 1, 2014
- The Next Web is hiring a creative tech writer, based in the US or Canada
- comScore: Apple takes 40.6% share as top US smartphone maker, Samsung hits 25.4%; Android stops losing share
- Microsoft updates Skype for iOS with faster startup time and redesigned sign-in screen
- Google Search for Android and iOS gets French, German, and Japanese voice support
- At MailChimp, data science works behind the scenes
- Is that the sound of the Bitcoin Bubble popping?
- 5 reasons why Facebook, Twitter, and 2,000 others haven’t cracked social commerce yet
- How scientists put data to work for weather & transportation
- Who needs Facebook? Snapchat is raising another $55M, with a $2B valuation
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube