TELL Magazine on its Society section (Page 58) has a feature on the dude and the…
MobileMonday (MoMo), the global networking event that gathers mobile enthusiasts, developers and visionaries in the mobile space in different countries is launching a Nigerian chapter, MoMo Nigeria this March.
Since 2000, MobileMonday chapters have been meeting offline at physical…
It seems that technology and social media will play a huge role in this year’s elections in Nigeria in an unprecedented way.
One of the tools that would drive citizen participation in the forth-coming elections in Nigeria is ReVoDa,…
Research In Motion (RIM) has announced the release of BlackBerry Travel, a new app that lets BlackBerry smartphone users plan, book, manage and share travel activities quickly and easily, on the go.
According to Jim Tobin, Senior Vice President,…
Opera Software has just announced the launch of its mobile appstore through a strategic partnership with Appia, the leading provider of open application marketplace technology.
According to the press release,
“This storefront is a featured Speed Dial link in…
In a bid to enter the mobile content and applications space, the MTN Group has announced plans to launch an app store later this year that would offer digital music downloads and other value-added services.
Have you seen a cool ad that left you mouth agaped? No doubt, you’ve seen a terrible ad too that left a sour taste in your mouth.
How about the thought of being rewarded for the ads you view…
Soon, Blackberry users around the world including Nigeria can send apps bought off the Blackberry App World to a friend via the Blackberry Messenger (BBM).
RIM announced this new feature on Monday at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) holding…
This week at the first Social Innovation Camp in Africa to be held in Lagos, Nigeria, a total of 6 ideas out of 46 submitted will be given attention.
The launch48-like event will hold between 13th – 15th January, 2011.…
In September this year, Samsung launched a mobile app development contest for Nigeria which surprisingly has attracted huge participation from Nigerian mobile app developers.
The Samsung Apps Developers Contest was open only to applications that had not been made…
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- NextSpeel Launches Bringing Nigerian TV Series And Soap Operas Online
- Having problems with your Netflix? You can blame Verizon
- A jilted Sprint sues Dish, claiming its offer for Clearwire is illegal
- GE wants to use artificial intelligence to predict the future of hospitals
- Want to 3D print your next home? It’ll take you 220 years to finish
- Solar-powered phone screen could boost battery life
- Can Shuttleworth really help startups by taking on SA exchange controls?
- Project Loon: Google’s bid to connect the globe with high-altitude balloons
- Cyberwarfare and the secrets of PRISM: top tech stories you should read
- Workflow on the go: how to bring your office to your mobile
- The most comprehensive guide to the SA startup landscape ever [Resource]
- Living In The Future With The Form Labs Form 1
- Why Gaming Is Still A Great Bet For Investors
- Win Admission To creativeLIVE's “Secrets From Silicon Valley” Workshop
- Indonesian Instagram-Clone PicMix Gets Monetization Right From The Start
- Google Will Soon Start Selling Chromebooks At Walmart And Staples, Other Retailers Coming Soon
- Google teams with Starbucks to offer unlimited music through its Google Play Music service
- Microsoft introduces global program to sell massively discounted Surface RT tablets to schools
- Watermelon Oreos. Watermelon. Oreos.
- Confirmed: Oculus VR raises $16M from Spark Capital, Matrix Partners for its virtual reality platform
- President Obama: If you are a US citizen the NSA can’t listen to your calls, or target your emails
- SF Mayor Ed Lee says mid-Market St. ‘thriving’ because of Twitter
- NASA selects its newest space explorers — and half are women
- RetailMeNot files for IPO, shows coupons really are sexy
- Why the half-life of a Pinterest pin is thousands of times longer than a tweet or Facebook post
- Keaton Row rescues fashion victims by connecting them with personal stylists online
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube