TELL Magazine on its Society section (Page 58) has a feature on the dude and the…
MobileMonday (MoMo), the global networking event that gathers mobile enthusiasts, developers and visionaries in the mobile space in different countries is launching a Nigerian chapter, MoMo Nigeria this March.
Since 2000, MobileMonday chapters have been meeting offline at physical…
It seems that technology and social media will play a huge role in this year’s elections in Nigeria in an unprecedented way.
One of the tools that would drive citizen participation in the forth-coming elections in Nigeria is ReVoDa,…
Research In Motion (RIM) has announced the release of BlackBerry Travel, a new app that lets BlackBerry smartphone users plan, book, manage and share travel activities quickly and easily, on the go.
According to Jim Tobin, Senior Vice President,…
Opera Software has just announced the launch of its mobile appstore through a strategic partnership with Appia, the leading provider of open application marketplace technology.
According to the press release,
“This storefront is a featured Speed Dial link in…
In a bid to enter the mobile content and applications space, the MTN Group has announced plans to launch an app store later this year that would offer digital music downloads and other value-added services.
Have you seen a cool ad that left you mouth agaped? No doubt, you’ve seen a terrible ad too that left a sour taste in your mouth.
How about the thought of being rewarded for the ads you view…
Soon, Blackberry users around the world including Nigeria can send apps bought off the Blackberry App World to a friend via the Blackberry Messenger (BBM).
RIM announced this new feature on Monday at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) holding…
This week at the first Social Innovation Camp in Africa to be held in Lagos, Nigeria, a total of 6 ideas out of 46 submitted will be given attention.
The launch48-like event will hold between 13th – 15th January, 2011.…
In September this year, Samsung launched a mobile app development contest for Nigeria which surprisingly has attracted huge participation from Nigerian mobile app developers.
The Samsung Apps Developers Contest was open only to applications that had not been made…
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- I analyzed more than a million bitcoin tweets. Here’s what that looks like
- Sorting through the OpenStack nuttiness
- Nike has reportedly fired most of its FuelBand team and is getting out of the hardware business
- Turn your Instagrams into a business: Snapwire, a new mobile stock photo website, opens to public
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launches despite bad weather
- The incredible disappearing HTC: what its SA strategy reveals about its global woes
- The 10 fastest production cars ever to lap the Nürburgring
- Is IAB’s Rising Star ad format another nail in banner advertising’s coffin?
- Intel presses for conflict-free minerals in Africa with new microprocessors
- Weibo’s bargain basement IPO: bad numbers, censorship and missed chances
- RIP Flash: Why HTML5 will finally take over video and the Web this year
- 11 Android apps to make notifications more interesting
- The single biggest reason most entrepreneurs fail in 2014
- How to grow an awesome community to fuel your social startup
- Nike has reportedly canceled its FuelBand hardware project [Update]
- A marketer’s guide to more effective personalization
- More than 20,000 major sites remain vulnerable to Heartbleed
- Microsoft drops $1.1B to grow its data center footprint in Iowa
- Goodbye, FuelBand: Nike reportedly fired dozens of its wearables experts
- Preact raises $4.6M, launches ‘customer success’ service
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube