With two independently organized TED events coming to Nigeria this July, we can’t wait to see innovation and disruptive technology from Nigeria soon.
TED conferences gather the world’s leading thinkers and doers who are devoted to the converging fields…
Earlier this week, I announced that Lagos will be celebrating five years of tech/web trends as part of Techcrunch’s 5th Anniversary with the rest of the world. So far, over 350 meetups in 80 countries have been planned from Bangalore and…
TechCrunch, the world’s most popular and influential technology blog is celebrating its 5th Anniversary on June 11.
They want to celebrate it with as many people as they can all around the world, so I thought it’d be nice…
Today, I’m excitedly announcing the first edition of the Lagos [Startup Digest].
Last August, I gave a hint that Google could be launching their G-Africa Initiative, a series of events in Sub-Saharan Africa for software developers, marketers and entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
Well, I think Google got my hint. The…
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Verizon quietly unleashes its LTE monster, tripling 4G capacity in major cities
- 4 stories about how design & user obsession can have a big impact
- Fandom rules: Netflix’s war on mass culture
- What cockroaches can teach robots about running at high speeds
- Palantir: The worst-kept $9B secret in Silicon Valley
- Microsoft’s Defense Against NSA’s Dark Arts: As Much Fantasy As Fact
- Don't Expect To Pay With Your Smartphone At The Mall This Holiday Season
- Google Takeout Expands Its Menu, Adds Downloadable Gmail And Appointments
- Measuring Up: My Next Challenge For ReadWriteBody
- The Latest New York Times Web App Misses The Point Of Responsive Design
- Amazon is increasing its Webstore seller and transaction fees on February 1, 2014
- The Next Web is hiring a creative tech writer, based in the US or Canada
- comScore: Apple takes 40.6% share as top US smartphone maker, Samsung hits 25.4%; Android stops losing share
- Microsoft updates Skype for iOS with faster startup time and redesigned sign-in screen
- Google Search for Android and iOS gets French, German, and Japanese voice support
- At MailChimp, data science works behind the scenes
- Is that the sound of the Bitcoin Bubble popping?
- 5 reasons why Facebook, Twitter, and 2,000 others haven’t cracked social commerce yet
- How scientists put data to work for weather & transportation
- Who needs Facebook? Snapchat is raising another $55M, with a $2B valuation
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube