If you’re one of those anticipating the release of Inye 2, we are hearing that the tablet is due for release end of March.
The Encipher Inye 2 tablet, we’ve also learned, is coming with some cool features and…
If you’re a Skye Bank customer, you might win an iPad if you watch the BBC’s Africa Business Report this weekend.
For the past two years Skye Bank has sponsored the BBC World News’ Africa Business Report, a monthly…
It seems 2011 would usher in a ‘tablet war’ as Starcomms, the largest CDMA mobile operator in Nigeria has introduced a tablet PC called ‘myPad’.
In a twitter update posted yesterday, Starcomms said:
Starcomms introduces its first ever mobile…
After watching Apple’s iPad success, it seems that more companies have started to show interest in tablet computers.
While Apple is yet to acquire the monopoly in the tablet market, huge companies such as Microsoft, Nokia &…
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- Nike has reportedly fired most of its FuelBand team and is getting out of the hardware business
- Turn your Instagrams into a business: Snapwire, a new mobile stock photo website, opens to public
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launches despite bad weather
- Welcome to the spectrum-dome: FCC lays groundwork for its controversial incentive auction
- This week in bitcoin: Another creator, another MtGox failure
- The incredible disappearing HTC: what its SA strategy reveals about its global woes
- The 10 fastest production cars ever to lap the Nürburgring
- Is IAB’s Rising Star ad format another nail in banner advertising’s coffin?
- Intel presses for conflict-free minerals in Africa with new microprocessors
- Weibo’s bargain basement IPO: bad numbers, censorship and missed chances
- Counterforce Protests Tech Using Tech
- White House Declines To Deport Bieber, Pivots To Immigration Reform In Its Official Response
- 214 Technologies Is Crowdfunding A Smart Doorbell Called Chui
- Ask A VC: Next World Capital’s Ben Fu On Engineer Recruiting Challenges
- CrunchWeek: Airbnb’s $500M Funding, Twitter Gobbles Up Gnip, Instagram’s Swapped Username Scandal
- How to grow an awesome community to fuel your social startup
- Nike has reportedly canceled its FuelBand hardware project [Update]
- Meet Goccia, a penny-sized activity tracker that ditches Bluetooth for LED syncing
- Journey through the colossal ice castles of the American Southwest
- Leave work at work: How to properly end your day
- Microsoft drops $1.1B to grow its data center footprint in Iowa
- Goodbye, FuelBand: Nike reportedly fired dozens of its wearables experts
- Preact raises $4.6M, launches ‘customer success’ service
- Software is eating the world, and venture capital is feasting on older software
- How negative comments can boost sales 40% — under the right conditions
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube