If you’re one of those anticipating the release of Inye 2, we are hearing that the tablet is due for release end of March.
The Encipher Inye 2 tablet, we’ve also learned, is coming with some cool features and…
If you’re a Skye Bank customer, you might win an iPad if you watch the BBC’s Africa Business Report this weekend.
For the past two years Skye Bank has sponsored the BBC World News’ Africa Business Report, a monthly…
It seems 2011 would usher in a ‘tablet war’ as Starcomms, the largest CDMA mobile operator in Nigeria has introduced a tablet PC called ‘myPad’.
In a twitter update posted yesterday, Starcomms said:
Starcomms introduces its first ever mobile…
After watching Apple’s iPad success, it seems that more companies have started to show interest in tablet computers.
While Apple is yet to acquire the monopoly in the tablet market, huge companies such as Microsoft, Nokia &…
- Online car classifieds site, Carmudi receives $10 million to expand its Asia operations
- Online hotel booking service, Jovago expands into South Sudan
- Jim O’Neill invests into Nigeria’s mobile payment service, Paga
- AfroCab Is The Newest Way To Hail A Taxi In Lagos
- Online Newspaper, DailyPost Is Suing Naij Over Alleged Content Piracy
- 4 AXYZ’s 3D printed wood launches on Indiegogo
- Felix Salmon is leaving Reuters for the Fusion network because the future of media is “post text”
- Could the Comcast-Time Warner merger actually be a good thing for online TV?
- Look out, internet: the FCC’s latest “net neutrality” plan is hardly neutral
- IntraLinks buys DocTrackr for $10M to beef up document encryption and tracking
- Nike’s Fuelband failure signals a win for wearables
- Popcorn Time: what the ‘Netflix you always wanted’ taught us about ourselves
- Built in Africa: Shaking Sun’s Akaliza Keza Gara on using tech to tell African stories
- Facebook sucks at innovation and its products fail a lot
- 5 simple innovations that changed motoring forever (and one that could)
- Finnish Startup Gets Seed Backing For Its Online Education Platform Play, Eliademy
- NYT Up To Nearly 800K Paid Digital Subscribers, Plans New Food And Opinion Apps
- LinkedIn Announces Partner Programs For Sponsored Updates And Content
- Confide Brings Its Enterprise Ephemeral Messaging App To Android
- Acompli, The Email Productivity App Backed By $7.3M, Goes Live On App Store
- Grab yourself a new TNW t-shirt while supplies last
- Kevin Rose wants to launch another startup, wishes he had stayed CEO of Digg
- Duolingo announces Duolingo Test Center, a $20 mobile alternative to standardized language tests
- Wist for iPhone now recommends the top 5 best places to eat and drink anywhere in the world
- ReSnap retools its print-on-demand photo book platform to work with virtually any big data source
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube