If you’re one of those anticipating the release of Inye 2, we are hearing that the tablet is due for release end of March.
The Encipher Inye 2 tablet, we’ve also learned, is coming with some cool features and…
If you’re a Skye Bank customer, you might win an iPad if you watch the BBC’s Africa Business Report this weekend.
For the past two years Skye Bank has sponsored the BBC World News’ Africa Business Report, a monthly…
It seems 2011 would usher in a ‘tablet war’ as Starcomms, the largest CDMA mobile operator in Nigeria has introduced a tablet PC called ‘myPad’.
In a twitter update posted yesterday, Starcomms said:
Starcomms introduces its first ever mobile…
After watching Apple’s iPad success, it seems that more companies have started to show interest in tablet computers.
While Apple is yet to acquire the monopoly in the tablet market, huge companies such as Microsoft, Nokia &…
- Protected: The Awareness And Usage Of Mobile Money Remains Low in Nigeria [REPORT]
- Yahoo to stop user access of services with Facebook, Google IDs
- Microsoft rolls out Xbox One March update with new features and improvements
- Google Capital invests $50 million into real estate marketplace, Auction.com
- Microsoft releases the Office 365 Android SDK for download
- Slow-and-steady Afinia’s new 3D printer continues to get easier to use
- Secret reportedly raises nearly $10M from Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins
- Facebook tells us how we talk about each other
- Soon you’ll be able to IM your waiter for a beer and a dozen wings at your favorite sports bar
- Gigaom Research webinar: the software-defined enterprise: building your business around digital services
- 10 years on, we’re still getting Facebook ROI all wrong
- Mobile payments: BLE vs NFC isn’t a fair fight
- Fitbit Flex review: the smart fitness tracker that will get you off the couch
- Mxit’s plan to rock India? Focus on feature phones and social change
- 5 ways you can prepare for the shift from ecommerce to ‘all-commerce’
- Modders Get Samsung’s Exclusive Music Service Running On Non-Samsung Devices Within Hours Of Launch
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Omate, CarPlay, And Hoverboards… Oh My!
- Finalists In VC Bill Tai’s New Startup Contest Will Pitch Sir Richard Branson On Necker Island
- FireEye Drops 9% As Its Stock Price Catches Up With Its Massive Secondary Offer
- Moven Takes Its Mobile Banking App Out Of Beta
- Pinterest’s first transparency report: 12 government requests for data on 13 accounts in second half of 2013
- This is the future of retail: Robotic fitting rooms and magic augmented reality mirrors
- Google is “pretty sure” its data is now protected against government spying, Eric Schmidt says
- Mozilla reallocates Persona developers to other projects, lets authentication system’s community take over
- The power of community: Why we crave shared experiences
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube