Encipher has announced that they’re in talks with several content providers for the INYE tablet and Encipher TV.
As we countdown to The Future Awards 2011 ceremony on January 30th, we take a look at the strongest contenders for the ‘Best Use of Technology’ award category.
The highly controversial final list of the Future Awards 2011 which…
A few days ago, I reported that Encipher had just signed a deal with Silverbird entertainment.
The deal which was confirmed by Encipher on their Twitter page would see the entertainment company distribute…
Have you ever wanted to surf the internet on your TV? Or perhaps you’d like to watch HD movies, access local content or render android apps on TV?
Encipher, the cloud computing company that released its own tablet, INYE…
It seems 2011 would usher in a ‘tablet war’ as Starcomms, the largest CDMA mobile operator in Nigeria has introduced a tablet PC called ‘myPad’.
In a twitter update posted yesterday, Starcomms said:
Starcomms introduces its first ever mobile…
While we’re still envisaging the success of the Encipher tablet, it seems that more Nigerian companies have started to show interest in tablet computers.
Today, Microscale Embedded
After about four months of announcing the Encipher Tablet, Inye, the startup company that provides cloud computing services, is pre-releasing an alpha version of the InyeReader.
The InyeReader v0.1 is an application that runs on Android 2.2 and allows you…
- Why Facebook Is Losing Active Users in Nigeria [OPINION]
- Rocket Internet-Backed Vehicle Classified Ad Site, Carmido Launches To Challenge Cheki
- Google Policy Manager For Africa, Ory Okolloh Joins Omidyar Network
- Want To Be A Telecoms Engineering Professional? Ahmadu Bello University Now Has An MSc Programme
- Nokia Becomes First Major Brand In Nigeria To Be Verified On Twitter
- How big can the DIY and maker movement get? SparkFun wants to know
- ICYMI Podcasts: Google’s Chrome strategy, IoT design, and the Xbox One debut
- Last week on Pro: disrupting the mobile OS landscape and photo management apps
- More sources say Intel Atom to power Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 3
- Who needs investors! Why many startups should bootstrap instead
- Curiosity Cube Content Revealed: Winner To Become An In-Game God
- Marissa Mayer Has Already Made One Big Mistake With Tumblr
- Google Planning Wireless Networks To Connect The Next 1B People - WSJ
- Microsoft And Google Declare A Truce In Their YouTube Fight
- iOS 7 Rumor Watch: 'Black, White and Flat All Over'
- New ‘Arrested Development' Pulls Off The Geekiest Gag Ever, Confuses Much Of The Internet
- Facebook Home And Windows Phone Are Making The Same Apps-Related Misstep
- Fans Created 3D-Printable Version Of Cyvasse, The Game Of Thrones Boardgame
- Electric Car Tech Company Better Place Hits The Deadpool, As The Greentech Shakeout Continues
- Iterations: How ESPN Thinks About The Future Of Its Product And Technologies
- Flagship phone shootout: Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC One
- Authorities didn’t keep News Corp in the dark over seizure of Fox reporter’s phone records in 2010
- Peter Molyneux’s Curiosity ends with winner becoming the center of upcoming game Godus
- Samsung invests $25 million to open its first US-based patent business
- Platform thinking: How to disrupt Craigslist
- A year after SpaceX’s first major launch, space exploration has never been hotter
- What’s in the cube? The secret behind Peter Molyneux’s ‘Curiosity’ revealed
- Will flash or disk drives own the future of data storage?
- Why your social media profile might be your next credit score
- Digital currency Liberty Reserve shut down — and cybercriminals are really upset about it
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube