Arianna Huffington has announced The HuffPost Streaming Network, a 24/7 live-streaming TV network to launch this summer and feature 12 hours of original programming, five days a week. The network will spotlight the biggest, hottest, most engaging stories HuffPost is covering at any given moment and use them for conversations, commentary, and comedy.
- British MPs to sue government over fast-tracked DRIP surveillance law
- OpenNebula gets Azure and Softlayer integration with new plug-ins
- Big Switch wants to capitalize on networking’s big switch. Can it?
- Secondhand ebook store Tom Kabinet can stay online, Dutch court rules
- You are being tracked in the real world, so what should we do about it?
- Weeds! The evolution and unstoppable growth of ecommerce
- The fast and the frugal: 7 quick yet fuel efficient diesel vehicles
- ‘Destiny’ Beta review: ambitious and fantastic fun
- Need some help managing your startup? Check out these 10 smart cloud tools
- Could cognisant computing be the guiding force behind your next app?
- Apple has now paid $20 billion to App Store developers
- Apple sold 35M iPhones in Q3 2014, but iPad sales fell 9% to 13M
- Microsoft sold 5.8M Lumia smartphones and 30.3M non-Lumia handsets during its last quarter
- Tinder co-founder’s ‘Next’ iPhone app has you swiping to discover new indie musicians
- Skype readies a Fire Phone app that uses Dynamic Perspective for its icon and notification badge
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube