Arianna Huffington has announced The HuffPost Streaming Network, a 24/7 live-streaming TV network to launch this summer and feature 12 hours of original programming, five days a week. The network will spotlight the biggest, hottest, most engaging stories HuffPost is covering at any given moment and use them for conversations, commentary, and comedy.
- Male clones stole the spotlight in episode 2 of 'Orphan Black'
- Obama gets an anger translator at White House Correspondents' Dinner
- How self-publishing on LinkedIn can elevate your professional profile
- University of Miami's underwater photo contest winners feature stunning sea life
- 5 can't-miss apps: Hipstamatic DSPO, Funny or Die News Flash and more
- How do you go about managing brand and reputation risk when your customer has a louder voice?
- 5 super-luxurious SUVs that ask the question: who needs a limousine?
- Windows 10 updates, ‘Mad Max’ mayhem and ‘GTA V’ wildlife: the TGIF Video Roundup
- Do startup founders make great CEOs?
- 6 trends that will help accelerate Nigeria’s tech revolution #MWA2015
- Mark Zuckerberg’s year of books: Michael Suk-Young Chwe’s ‘Rational Ritual’ review
- 10% off select lifetime deals, this weekend only!
- Stop consuming, start acting
- Moments as a currency: Brian Wong on identifying and addressing customers’ needs at TNW Europe Conference
- Teamleader and Somewhere claim TNW Europe Boost and henQ awards
- 2016 Toyota Mirai is first fuel-cell car to pace a NASCAR race
- Why Amazon paid for 2,000 employees to take classes in things like airplane mechanics and nursing
- The future of augmented reality could be a contact lens (podcast)
- Tesla Motors website and Twitter account were hacked
- Glass a failure? Luxottica and Google may turn ‘Glassholes’ into fashion plates
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube