Arianna Huffington has announced The HuffPost Streaming Network, a 24/7 live-streaming TV network to launch this summer and feature 12 hours of original programming, five days a week. The network will spotlight the biggest, hottest, most engaging stories HuffPost is covering at any given moment and use them for conversations, commentary, and comedy.
- Associated Content Founder Luke Beatty Is Now In Charge Of AOL’s Tech Blogs (Including This One)
- Less Than 1% Of Comments Sent To The FCC Opposed Net Neutrality
- The Road To Disrupt: Bitcovery And Hammer & Chisel
- 3DHubs Raises $4.5 Million To Make Local 3D Printing Global
- Google Partners With UCSB To Build Quantum Processors For Artificial Intelligence
- Is it time to re-evaluate your social strategy?
- Oivo hits Kickstarter with a tiny iPhone charger powered by four AA batteries
- Apple says iCloud wasn’t breached in celebrity photo leak, individual accounts were targeted
- 30 actionable tips for getting serious about influencer marketing
- Bungie turns its Destiny game worlds into Google Street View maps
- Google sets up a research lab to build quantum-computing hardware
- South Korea blocks all Facebook games as part of a government crackdown
- Who is putting up ‘interceptor’ cell towers? The mystery deepens
- Where foreign STEM students study … and spend their money
- Apple says iCloud is safe and secure, but is it?
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube