Nollywood diva, Omotola has gained over 2,000 fans more than President Jonathan recently and seems more popular on the world’s largest social networking site, Facebook.
The actress and singer now has 560k…
President Jonathan may be described as a ‘Facebook President‘, or perhaps, ‘the man that brought Facebook to Nigeria’, as one of his ministers gaffed last year, but would this guarantee his winning the 2011 Presidential polls this April.
In what might appear to be a desperate move in order to garner support for his presidential bid from the Nigerian tech and social media community, President Goodluck Jonathan has appointed ‘Gbenga Sesan as the new Director General of…
President Jonathan would be campaigning in the United States for the first time since he flagged off his presidential campaign around Nigeria.
As such, The Jonathan Diasporan campaign would be broadcast live on Ustream 14th March…
President Jonathan who joined the largest social networking site, Facebook in June 2010…
As the 2011 presidential campaign gradually kicks off, a new mobile application for President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign has been released.
The app built by Emerging Platforms Limited is available via Blackberry and iPad/iPhone devices, but also…
Google just released this year’s Zeitgeist which takes a look at the biggest events, news, and people who shaped the year 2010. Basically, how the world searched for information on Google.
This year, Google did not include “most searched…
When President Goodluck Jonathan announced that he would create a Facebook page in order to interact with Nigerians, it became evident that his personal meeting with President Barack Obama earlier in April may have inspired his decision to join…
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- Record industry finds a new way to squeeze Pandora, but it won’t help musicians
- User experience is the new differentiator. How will that affect the internet?
- Firehost, Linode news shows IaaS life beyond Amazon Web Services
- Thin film electronics may hold the key to human size health care
- Moore’s law gives way to Bezos’s law
- The incredible disappearing HTC: what its SA strategy reveals about its global woes
- The 10 fastest production cars ever to lap the Nürburgring
- Is IAB’s Rising Star ad format another nail in banner advertising’s coffin?
- Intel presses for conflict-free minerals in Africa with new microprocessors
- Weibo’s bargain basement IPO: bad numbers, censorship and missed chances
- Airbnb And NY Attorney General Prepare To Meet In Court This Week
- AI Experts On The Reality Behind The Sci-Fi Thriller “Transcendence”
- Cognoa’s App Will Evaluate Children’s Risk For Autism From Videos And Other Data
- #Love: I’m Single, Therefore I Tinder
- Hands On With Facebook Nearby Friends [Video]: No More Checkins
- Two prominent Twitter accounts get blocked in Turkey following apparent court order
- PhotoSweeper for Mac whisks away duplicate images
- Microsoft to open 11 new specialty retail stores in the US next month
- Office 365 is now generally available in China, as Microsoft increases its focus on the country
- General Mills reverses new legal policy: Yes, you can like our Facebook Pages and sue us
- K-Cube Ventures stands out in Korea for speedy, ambitious investment style
- Tesla will source battery materials from North America exclusively
- Seattle entrepreneur is turning old soda bottles into 3D printer ‘ink’
- Why Madison Avenue is becoming more like Wall Street
- Google scoops up another high-profile scientist for anti-death project
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube