Nollywood diva, Omotola has gained over 2,000 fans more than President Jonathan recently and seems more popular on the world’s largest social networking site, Facebook.
The actress and singer now has 560k…
President Jonathan may be described as a ‘Facebook President‘, or perhaps, ‘the man that brought Facebook to Nigeria’, as one of his ministers gaffed last year, but would this guarantee his winning the 2011 Presidential polls this April.
In what might appear to be a desperate move in order to garner support for his presidential bid from the Nigerian tech and social media community, President Goodluck Jonathan has appointed ‘Gbenga Sesan as the new Director General of…
President Jonathan would be campaigning in the United States for the first time since he flagged off his presidential campaign around Nigeria.
As such, The Jonathan Diasporan campaign would be broadcast live on Ustream 14th March…
President Jonathan who joined the largest social networking site, Facebook in June 2010…
As the 2011 presidential campaign gradually kicks off, a new mobile application for President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign has been released.
The app built by Emerging Platforms Limited is available via Blackberry and iPad/iPhone devices, but also…
Google just released this year’s Zeitgeist which takes a look at the biggest events, news, and people who shaped the year 2010. Basically, how the world searched for information on Google.
This year, Google did not include “most searched…
When President Goodluck Jonathan announced that he would create a Facebook page in order to interact with Nigerians, it became evident that his personal meeting with President Barack Obama earlier in April may have inspired his decision to join…
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- Microsoft Heeds Gamer Feedback, Dumps Xbox One DRM Restrictions
- Twitter Acquires Local Discovery Startup Spindle, Will End Spindle Service
- Stratasys Acquiring MakerBot In $403M Deal, Combined Company Will Likely Dominate 3D Printing Industry
- Microsoft Was Close To A Nokia Acquisition Before Talks Broke Down Recently, WSJ Reports
- Google's Dart SDK and Editor Hit Beta With Improved Performance, Smarter Code Completion And More
- Apple’s iMessage tops list of New Zealand Telecom’s most-used messaging services last month
- Twitter nabs local discovery engine Spindle, shutters service and moves team to San Francisco
- Red Hat reports solid Q1 2014 revenue of $363 million on growing subscription business
- 3D printing company MakerBot acquired by Stratasys for $403M in stock after selling 22k 3D printers
- Microsoft reverses course on Internet connection and used game policies of Xbox One
- Facebook explodes PTAT, gives page owners more data — and gives marketers clues about news feed visibility
- Zynga pushes for real-money casino gaming with buy of Spooky Cool Labs
- Microsoft reportedly gives up on buying Nokia’s phone biz — a wise decision
- TripAdvisor buys app to cut back your airport-induced stress
- Twitter acquires what’s-happening-now-here startup Spindle
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube