In one of the major telecoms market upsets of 2010, Globacom has emerged the 2nd largest mobile operator in Nigeria, by subscribers.
The NCC Telecom Subscriber’s Report released recently showed Globacom Nigeria with 19, 627,415 subscribers…
Getting your name, brand, product or cause to trend on Twitter requires a lot of tweets and retweets from passionate and loyal twitterers.
Some of the best Nigeria-related twitter trends we’ve seen so far are #abaversion, #MI2 and #englishmadeinnigeria…
When Globacom announced last week Tuesday that their subscribers can make free on-net Glo-to-Glo calls for a daily charge of N40.00 only, in a promo tagged Glo BIIIG DASH, it seemed like the smartest marketing campaign ever in the…
After about two weeks of announcing the launch of a new feature that allows their subscribers send Twitter updates via SMS on their mobile phones, Starcomms has today announced a new feature called Facebook…
If you are living in Nigeria, I guess you’ll be tired by now with the adverts and promotional efforts by telecommunication companies such as Globacom, Zain Nigeria, Etisalat Nigeria and MTN Nigeria, especially on the radio.
- Protected: The Awareness And Usage Of Mobile Money Remains Low in Nigeria [REPORT]
- Yahoo to stop user access of services with Facebook, Google IDs
- Microsoft rolls out Xbox One March update with new features and improvements
- Google Capital invests $50 million into real estate marketplace, Auction.com
- Microsoft releases the Office 365 Android SDK for download
- 10 years on, we’re still getting Facebook ROI all wrong
- Mobile payments: BLE vs NFC isn’t a fair fight
- Fitbit Flex review: the smart fitness tracker that will get you off the couch
- Mxit’s plan to rock India? Focus on feature phones and social change
- 5 ways you can prepare for the shift from ecommerce to ‘all-commerce’
- Modders Get Samsung’s Exclusive Music Service Running On Non-Samsung Devices Within Hours Of Launch
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Omate, CarPlay, And Hoverboards… Oh My!
- Finalists In VC Bill Tai’s New Startup Contest Will Pitch Sir Richard Branson On Necker Island
- FireEye Drops 9% As Its Stock Price Catches Up With Its Massive Secondary Offer
- Moven Takes Its Mobile Banking App Out Of Beta
- Flurry: Android launchers are taking off; app sessions in Q1 2014 so far have overtaken all of 2013
- Google is capturing underwater Street View photos around Sydney’s harbor and coastline
- Facebook announces first data center with new rapid deployment design coming to Luleå, Sweden
- Auto Finder for Android: A simple way to remember where you parked your car
- 7Digital’s music service is coming to Tizen OS and Samsung’s new Gear 2 smartwatches
- Tumblr’s sponsored posts may soon appear on other Yahoo sites
- $200,000 up for grabs at NVIDIA’s emerging companies summit
- Startup school General Assembly raises $35M to power enterprise education
- TVSmiles scores $7M to expand its TV ad loyalty program
- Obama’s Innovation Fellowship is bringing startup folks to the gov’t table
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube