Since Encipher’s INYE 2 was announced, we’ve been waiting for its release date.
We have now confirmed that the second version of the Nigerian android-powered tablet would be unveiled at the G-Nigeria Day event on May 3-4, 2011. G-Nigeria…
We’ve been in huge anticipation, as we are guessing you’ve been for the release of Inye 2.
When we heard that the Inye 2 tablet would be due for release end of March, we got more excited.…
If you’re one of those anticipating the release of Inye 2, we are hearing that the tablet is due for release end of March.
The Encipher Inye 2 tablet, we’ve also learned, is coming with some cool features and…
Encipher has announced that they’re in talks with several content providers for the INYE tablet and Encipher TV.
As we countdown to The Future Awards 2011 ceremony on January 30th, we take a look at the strongest contenders for the ‘Best Use of Technology’ award category.
The highly controversial final list of the Future Awards 2011 which…
Have you ever wanted to surf the internet on your TV? Or perhaps you’d like to watch HD movies, access local content or render android apps on TV?
Encipher, the cloud computing company that released its own tablet, INYE…
While we’re still envisaging the success of the Encipher tablet, it seems that more Nigerian companies have started to show interest in tablet computers.
Today, Microscale Embedded
After about four months of announcing the Encipher Tablet, Inye, the startup company that provides cloud computing services, is pre-releasing an alpha version of the InyeReader.
The InyeReader v0.1 is an application that runs on Android 2.2 and allows you…
- AfroCab Is The Newest Way To Hail A Taxi In Lagos
- Online Newspaper, DailyPost Is Suing Naij Over Alleged Content Piracy
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Today’s social-media object lesson: The NYPD tries for outreach and gets backlash
- Are we nearing the Dropbox moment for the internet of things?
- AT&T banks on Next upgrades to draw in customers and wean it off subsidies
- BaseHealth launches a wellness platform that melds genomics and devices
- YouTube channel launches on all recent Roku boxes
- 90% of U.S. Vacationers Don't Leave Home Without Their Cellphones
- 75% of Brands' Facebook Posts Are Photos, Study Says
- Rocki Transforms Old Speakers Into Smartphone-Ready Audio Devices
- General Motors Is Trying to Limit Lawsuits Over Ignition Defect
- Withings Pulse O2 Fitness Tracker Monitors Your Blood Oxygen
- Here’s why the web’s new domains will change everything… and nothing
- HBO just wants Game of Thrones to trend on social media (no spoilers)
- 7 incredible health tech innovations changing the way South Africans live
- Nigerians are big on change through social media but not so much Facebook
- 4 modern hatchbacks that really didn’t translate well as sedans
- Pause: Shuffler.fm’s awesome multimedia music magazine arrives for iPhone
- Xiaomi launches two routers and a revamped set-top box, will expand to 10 more countries this year
- Akamai: Global average Internet speed grew 27% year-over-year to 3.8 Mbps, mobile traffic jumped by 70%
- Viber for iOS gets a new flat design, multiple image sending and longer video messages
- Sky+ HD customers can now download movies from Sky’s Buy and Keep Store
- Y Combinator’s ‘New Deal’ for startups: More money, same 7% equity
- E-commerce startup Fluid uses IBM’s Watson. Now IBM invests in Fluid
- Vkontakte founder forced to resign after revealing anti-Maidan pressure from FSB
- Weebly races WordPress around the world, takes $35M
- AgeCheq hopes to save app developers and game companies from impending fed crackdown
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube