Recently, I’ve been working on a huge project being managed by one of Nigeria’s top branding companies that will redefine the way we search information about Nigeria online.
The project’s mission is to “organize Nigeria’s information” in one place and…
Jason Fried at 37signals.com has an interesting piece which I thought is worth sharing here…
Startups can bring new ideas to market. They can give people a chance to change the world on their own terms. They
Starting a small business requires determination, motivation, and know-how. No small feat. Sometimes, it’s luck! And many times, it is survival of the fittest!
Here are simple steps to guide you in starting a successful small business in Nigeria.
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Streaming porn viewers hit with threatening legal letters in Germany
- Podcast: All I want for Christmas is a 210-inch, unfolding TV
- A record number of U.S. homes went solar in the third quarter
- The AllSeen Alliance launches as a standard for the internet of things
- Cloud storage player OwnCloud snags $4.4M in new funding
- Payments Company Square Debuts A Newly Designed Website
- Fashion Site StyleCaster Gets A Glossy Redesign, Adds E-Commerce Features
- Codecademy Releases Its First Educational App, A.K.A. My New Subway Time Killer
- Kleiner Perkins Partner Chi-Hua Chien Transitioning Out Of Firm
- Opscode Raises $32M To Expand IT Automation Platform, Changes Name To Chef
- Fiverr hits the iPhone to let you buy weird and wonderful services on the go
- Google launches Open Gallery to help any museum or gallery create online exhibits
- Oppo N1 review: The giant CyanogenMod smartphone delivers with an impressive 13MP rotating camera
- Dating app Hinge gets a makeover with a new interface and improved matching algorithms
- Google cancels plans for a $300 million data center in Hong Kong
- Facebook, Google, Twitter, and more create the Reform Government Surveillance coalition
- Obama kicks off CS Education Week with Code.org: ‘Don’t just play on your phone, program it’
- Why mobile payment systems fail
- Will all-in-one electric bicycle wheels swamp electric cars?
- Everything visible: How wearable cameras are changing the way we think about public space
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube