Recently, I’ve been working on a huge project being managed by one of Nigeria’s top branding companies that will redefine the way we search information about Nigeria online.
The project’s mission is to “organize Nigeria’s information” in one place and…
Jason Fried at 37signals.com has an interesting piece which I thought is worth sharing here…
Startups can bring new ideas to market. They can give people a chance to change the world on their own terms. They
Starting a small business requires determination, motivation, and know-how. No small feat. Sometimes, it’s luck! And many times, it is survival of the fittest!
Here are simple steps to guide you in starting a successful small business in Nigeria.
- Online car classifieds site, Carmudi receives $10 million to expand its Asia operations
- Online hotel booking service, Jovago expands into South Sudan
- Jim O’Neill invests into Nigeria’s mobile payment service, Paga
- AfroCab Is The Newest Way To Hail A Taxi In Lagos
- Online Newspaper, DailyPost Is Suing Naij Over Alleged Content Piracy
- 4 AXYZ’s 3D printed wood launches on Indiegogo
- Felix Salmon is leaving Reuters for the Fusion network because the future of media is “post text”
- Could the Comcast-Time Warner merger actually be a good thing for online TV?
- Look out, internet: the FCC’s latest “net neutrality” plan is hardly neutral
- IntraLinks buys DocTrackr for $10M to beef up document encryption and tracking
- Nike’s Fuelband failure signals a win for wearables
- Popcorn Time: what the ‘Netflix you always wanted’ taught us about ourselves
- Built in Africa: Shaking Sun’s Akaliza Keza Gara on using tech to tell African stories
- Facebook sucks at innovation and its products fail a lot
- 5 simple innovations that changed motoring forever (and one that could)
- Gillmor Gang Live 04.23.14
- Vevo Releases New iOS App With A Real-Time Feed And Live Vevo TV Streams
- The FCC’s New Net Neutrality Rules Will Brutalize The Internet
- Google, AT&T, Verizon And Comcast Each Spent More Than $3M In Q1 Lobbying Congress
- Apple Sold 20 Million Apple TVs, Which Are Now Far From A Hobby
- Blurb teams up with Amazon for self-published photo books
- Uber likely to embrace new payment methods, including cash, to grow in emerging markets
- 10 Mac apps in 1 bundle – name your own price. Come and get them!
- 7 things you can do right now to protect your vision
- Codecademy leads by example, unveiling a gorgeous redesign of its ‘learn to code’ site
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube