Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by Saheed Adepoju, Co-founder & CEO of Encipher Group where he shares insightful analysis into Google’s possible strategy towards merging the recently unveiled Chromebook with android-powered devices. He argues…
The acquisition, though unconfirmed at this point, follows rumours…
If you’re one of those anticipating the release of Inye 2, we are hearing that the tablet is due for release end of March.
The Encipher Inye 2 tablet, we’ve also learned, is coming with some cool features and…
It is no longer news that Nokia’s market share has been suffering.
Even the company’s CEO once said that Nokia is failing to compete and losing ground to competitors such as Apple and Google.
Today, Nokia and Microsoft officially…
It seems 2011 would usher in a ‘tablet war’ as Starcomms, the largest CDMA mobile operator in Nigeria has introduced a tablet PC called ‘myPad’.
In a twitter update posted yesterday, Starcomms said:
Starcomms introduces its first ever mobile…
In an attempt to drive a local apps market in Nigeria, Encipher has announced that they would be launching an App store early next year.
Basically, the App store would allow developers to upload their applications, but most importantly…
While we’re still envisaging the success of the Encipher tablet, it seems that more Nigerian companies have started to show interest in tablet computers.
Today, Microscale Embedded
In September this year, Samsung launched a mobile app development contest for Nigeria which surprisingly has attracted huge participation from Nigerian mobile app developers.
The Samsung Apps Developers Contest was open only to applications that had not been made…
- Samsung to pay Apple $930 million
- Protected: The Awareness And Usage Of Mobile Money Remains Low in Nigeria [REPORT]
- Yahoo to stop user access of services with Facebook, Google IDs
- Microsoft rolls out Xbox One March update with new features and improvements
- Google Capital invests $50 million into real estate marketplace, Auction.com
- Marvell launches a hardware platform for web developers
- Is Red Hat now the boss of OpenStack? Should it be?
- 128GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC card review: Spacious, speedy and spendy
- Chromecast streams web videos from your Android phone or tablet
- This week on Gigaom Research: picking the right infrastructure, machine data analytics, and tablets
- 10 years on, we’re still getting Facebook ROI all wrong
- Mobile payments: BLE vs NFC isn’t a fair fight
- Fitbit Flex review: the smart fitness tracker that will get you off the couch
- Mxit’s plan to rock India? Focus on feature phones and social change
- 5 ways you can prepare for the shift from ecommerce to ‘all-commerce’
- Google To Release Android Software Developer Kit For Wearables
- Facebook Announces Return of F8 Developer Conference
- Gaming's Area 51: Excavating Atari's Secret Burial Ground
- Pebble Opens Its Appstore For Android And Unveils Some Cool New Apps
- I Failed My Online Course—But Learned A Lot About Internet Education
- Tencent takes a 15% stake in Chinese online retailer JD.com to take on Alibaba
- AMC’s “Halt and Catch Fire” pilot brilliantly depicts the Wild West of the 1980s PC revolution
- Vevo teases overhauled apps and a mobile SDK letting third parties offer its videos
- Google Chromecast to go on sale in “many more countries” in a few weeks
- Google to launch Android developer SDK for wearable tech in 2 weeks
- When everyone says your tech idea is impossible, here’s what you do
- IBM bets its future on cloud, data, and a little bit of hardware
- Pinterest: Yes, governments ask us for data. No, it doesn’t happen a lot
- I punched a TechCrunch reporter in the face and I liked it (video)
- Google developing SDK to make Android the standard for wearables
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube