The INYE-2 tablet device is currently not available, but we’re expecting some orders, so if you’re here to place an order, you can do so in the form below.
There’s currently a limited stock of Encipher ‘INYE-1′ tablet devices available in Lagos.
This android-powered tablet device currently sells for N25,000 ($160), excluding delivery costs.
If you’re here to pre-order any of the devices, please use the form below and provide as much information as possible. I’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
But before you order, take some time to check out the INYE-1 tablet photos and specifications below.
You can also find photos of INYE-2 tablet device here.
- Processor Telechips Tcc8902 ARM11: 800Mhz
- Operating system Android 2.1
- Screen 7inch. Multi-touch support
- Hard drive4GB
- Wireless LAN support for b & g networks.
- 3G connections via EVDO(e.g. Visaphone modems) & WCDMA devices(e.g. MTN FastLink modems).
- I/O ports 1 Microphone, 1 HDMI output port, 1 35mm jack, 1 USB host 1.1(Micro-USB), 1 Highspeed USB port
- Expansion slots1 SD Card slot(up to 8GB)
- VideoUp to 1080p.(RM/RMVB,DAT,MPG,VOB,MP4,AVI/MK,TS,FLV,WMV,MOV )
- Battery 6-8hrs. 4 hrs when being used under Wifi and 3G networks
- AccessoriesComes with a leather bound pouch
- Labstyle ships app-connected Dario for diabetics, claiming it to be the most pocket-friendly glucose meter
- Watch this: Google Glass shows trailers when you look at a movie poster
- Apple reportedly increases discounts for its secret loyalty program
- Google takes its cloud on the road
- Get moving Android users: Jawbone UP24 now works with your phone
- New Jersey Becomes Third State To Ban Tesla’s Direct Sales Model
- A Very Flappy Crowdtilted Journalism Experiment
- SigFig Hires Financial Engines Exec Steve Lifgren To Build Out Its Operations Team
- Watch An Industrial Robot Nearly Beat A Professional Ping Pong Player At His Own Game – Sort Of
- 23andMe Founder Discusses The Promises And Perils Of Genetic Information
- Jawbone finally gives its UP24 activity-tracker some Android loving
- Google Fiber offered to 158 new ‘Fiberhoods’ in Kansas City, Grandview, Raytown and Gladstone
- The BBC launches an all-new redesigned responsive iPlayer, now features ‘Collections’ of programmes
- Google faces lawsuit filed by US parents over in-app purchases by kids
- WhatsApp for Android gets new privacy settings and lets you pay for a friend’s subscription
- DataRPM gets $5.1M to turbocharge company data queries
- Obama outwits Zach Galifianakis on his own show
- INTANGIBLE Investments Selects iLEVEL to Monitor Portfolio Performance
- Yesware now lets salespeople track whether their attachments are getting opened
- Metamorphic Ventures raises near-$70M fund, adds Google, Yahoo execs to board
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube