If your company or brand is finding it difficult to reach out and engage with customers and fans on the social web, then your marketing efforts are probably not working.
You’re probably very comfortable using the marketing channels that have worked for 50 years, so trying to convince you to adopt new marketing channels might be a waste of time.
But, the reality is that the game of marketing has changed substantially over the last 10 years, as consumers and fans are spending more and more time in a digital world. So your company needs to shift in that direction, don’t you think?
If your company claims to be customer-centric and you don’t have an online community that fosters interaction and participation with your customers, you should start thinking about this immediately.
Because, customers like to participate in such a community that allows them to interact easily with other potential customers and where their views and opinions can be heard by the company and are most likely to stay on your community and patronise your products when their opinions are appreciated by the company.
Simply put, they want you to listen to them. Are you listening?
If so, do you have a digital media strategy to engage with them?
Well, I don’t want to guess, but if not, it’s best you hire a digital media strategist to help you connect easily with new and existing customers/clients/fans, massively increase your online brand awareness, build a larger, loyal and stronger customer/fan base and enhance your consumers’ experience with your unique products and services. And of course, drive more sales leads and generate more revenue.
As a digital media strategist, my professional services include:
Digital Media Consulting
- analyse goals and objectives
- develop policy and strategy
- create profiles and pages
- manage corporate blog
- attract larger audience
- generate leads and prospects
- interact with customers, clients
- increase sales and profits
- build brand awareness
- manage online reputation
- improve webPR and CRM
- generate more revenue
Business Blog Consulting
- create great content
- generate more revenue
- improve search visibility
- build quality links to your blog
- increase blog traffic, leads and sales
- grow large and loyal audience
- attract more visitors and users
- build brand awareness
If you would like to discuss further, kindly engage [at] loyokezie.com
My goal is to help individuals, companies and organizations effectively build their online brand awareness through a well-designed digital media strategy.
- How To Block Ads On Your Browser
- Apple Reports Second Quarter Earnings
- Ory Okolloh Makes TIME’s 100 Most Influential People List 2014
- The World’s Most Influential Expert On Mobile Comes To Nigeria This May
- Nigerian-Owned Online Video Marketplace, PublicVine Receives Around $10 Million “Series A” Investment
- Pinterest debuts Guided Search, Custom Categories, improved Related Pins
- Is net neutrality dying? Has the FCC killed it? What comes next? Here’s what you need to know
- Ben Horowitz on Github’s mistakes and startup company culture
- Forget speed, T-Mobile has started building a more resilient LTE network
- Nadella to analysts: I’ll be back (on the earnings call)
- The big lesson from Nike abandoning the FuelBand? Smartphones are the only wearable we need
- Why Facebook’s desktop decline, Apple’s iPad issues are really one and the same
- Will the real content marketing specialists please stand up?
- Hey startups, quit thinking outside the box and start exploring everyday innovation
- ‘Alien Isolation’ preview: prepare for fear
- Pinterest Hits 30 Million Total Pins, Up 50% In 6 Months
- Stewart Butterfield’s Slack Is Raising $30 Million In New Funding
- Mozilla Names Firefox OS Co-Founder Andreas Gal As Its New CTO
- Storyful’s Verification Tech Could Stop Fake News From Spreading On Facebook
- Co-Founder And CEO Marcus Nelson Departs Addvocate
- Hulu Plus Remote Control lets you navigate the TV with your mobile device, switch between the two on the fly
- Pocket Anatomy wins the Boost startup competition at TNW Europe 2014
- Appsfire continues its quest to ‘kill the banner ad’ on mobile with new pull-to-refresh ad unit
- Etsy launches a new iPhone app to help sellers do more on the go
- Mellow’s $400 sous-vide kitchen gadget raises $64,000 in pre-orders in just three days
- The problem is not Uber — the problem is missing regulations
- Pinterest launches Guided Search, Custom Categories, & improved Related Pins
- Pandora’s success hinges on eating terrestrial radio’s lunch, company says
- SaaS database startup Connectivity hauls in $6.3 million
- These smart headphones sound better than Beats & let you chat with musicians
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube