If your company or brand is finding it difficult to reach out and engage with customers and fans on the social web, then your marketing efforts are probably not working.
You’re probably very comfortable using the marketing channels that have worked for 50 years, so trying to convince you to adopt new marketing channels might be a waste of time.
But, the reality is that the game of marketing has changed substantially over the last 10 years, as consumers and fans are spending more and more time in a digital world. So your company needs to shift in that direction, don’t you think?
If your company claims to be customer-centric and you don’t have an online community that fosters interaction and participation with your customers, you should start thinking about this immediately.
Because, customers like to participate in such a community that allows them to interact easily with other potential customers and where their views and opinions can be heard by the company and are most likely to stay on your community and patronise your products when their opinions are appreciated by the company.
Simply put, they want you to listen to them. Are you listening?
If so, do you have a digital media strategy to engage with them?
Well, I don’t want to guess, but if not, it’s best you hire a digital media strategist to help you connect easily with new and existing customers/clients/fans, massively increase your online brand awareness, build a larger, loyal and stronger customer/fan base and enhance your consumers’ experience with your unique products and services. And of course, drive more sales leads and generate more revenue.
As a digital media strategist, my professional services include:
Digital Media Consulting
- analyse goals and objectives
- develop policy and strategy
- create profiles and pages
- manage corporate blog
- attract larger audience
- generate leads and prospects
- interact with customers, clients
- increase sales and profits
- build brand awareness
- manage online reputation
- improve webPR and CRM
- generate more revenue
Business Blog Consulting
- create great content
- generate more revenue
- improve search visibility
- build quality links to your blog
- increase blog traffic, leads and sales
- grow large and loyal audience
- attract more visitors and users
- build brand awareness
If you would like to discuss further, kindly engage [at] loyokezie.com
My goal is to help individuals, companies and organizations effectively build their online brand awareness through a well-designed digital media strategy.
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Google catches French finance ministry pretending to be Google
- IBM researchers discover how to treat drug-resistant fungal infections with recycled plastic
- Leading U.S. tech firms beg governments (starting with theirs) to reform surveillance practices
- Whatever happened to the pay-as-you-go beauty of SaaS?
- The continuing evolution of the mobile business app ecosystem
- 4 massive trends and events that completely changed the face of tech in 2013
- Apple’s app diet: how it took a step backwards with iLife and iWork
- South African entrepreneurs take a bow: a North American’s perspective
- Web hosting: the complete beginner’s guide
- Asia still needs a decade before it leads the tech world: here’s why
- Offline over the weekend? Read all the tech news you missed right here
- China’s UC Browser broadens its horizons with deal to buy iOS app marketplace PP Assistant
- 5 new free BBC HD channels will be switched on tomorrow
- Google Play gift cards come to Japan, offering up to ¥20,000 ($195) per card
- China Mobile will reportedly begin accepting orders for Apple’s new iPhones this week
- Facebook, Google, Twitter, and more create the Reform Government Surveillance coalition
- Obama kicks off CS Education Week with Code.org: ‘Don’t just play on your phone, program it’
- Why mobile payment systems fail
- Will all-in-one electric bicycle wheels swamp electric cars?
- Everything visible: How wearable cameras are changing the way we think about public space
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube