If your company or brand is finding it difficult to reach out and engage with customers and fans on the social web, then your marketing efforts are probably not working.
You’re probably very comfortable using the marketing channels that have worked for 50 years, so trying to convince you to adopt new marketing channels might be a waste of time.
But, the reality is that the game of marketing has changed substantially over the last 10 years, as consumers and fans are spending more and more time in a digital world. So your company needs to shift in that direction, don’t you think?
If your company claims to be customer-centric and you don’t have an online community that fosters interaction and participation with your customers, you should start thinking about this immediately.
Because, customers like to participate in such a community that allows them to interact easily with other potential customers and where their views and opinions can be heard by the company and are most likely to stay on your community and patronise your products when their opinions are appreciated by the company.
Simply put, they want you to listen to them. Are you listening?
If so, do you have a digital media strategy to engage with them?
Well, I don’t want to guess, but if not, it’s best you hire a digital media strategist to help you connect easily with new and existing customers/clients/fans, massively increase your online brand awareness, build a larger, loyal and stronger customer/fan base and enhance your consumers’ experience with your unique products and services. And of course, drive more sales leads and generate more revenue.
As a digital media strategist, my professional services include:
Digital Media Consulting
- analyse goals and objectives
- develop policy and strategy
- create profiles and pages
- manage corporate blog
- attract larger audience
- generate leads and prospects
- interact with customers, clients
- increase sales and profits
- build brand awareness
- manage online reputation
- improve webPR and CRM
- generate more revenue
Business Blog Consulting
- create great content
- generate more revenue
- improve search visibility
- build quality links to your blog
- increase blog traffic, leads and sales
- grow large and loyal audience
- attract more visitors and users
- build brand awareness
If you would like to discuss further, kindly engage [at] loyokezie.com
My goal is to help individuals, companies and organizations effectively build their online brand awareness through a well-designed digital media strategy.
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- Nike has reportedly fired most of its FuelBand team and is getting out of the hardware business
- Turn your Instagrams into a business: Snapwire, a new mobile stock photo website, opens to public
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launches despite bad weather
- Welcome to the spectrum-dome: FCC lays groundwork for its controversial incentive auction
- This week in bitcoin: Another creator, another MtGox failure
- The incredible disappearing HTC: what its SA strategy reveals about its global woes
- The 10 fastest production cars ever to lap the Nürburgring
- Is IAB’s Rising Star ad format another nail in banner advertising’s coffin?
- Intel presses for conflict-free minerals in Africa with new microprocessors
- Weibo’s bargain basement IPO: bad numbers, censorship and missed chances
- How to grow an awesome community to fuel your social startup
- Nike has reportedly canceled its FuelBand hardware project [Update]
- Meet Goccia, a penny-sized activity tracker that ditches Bluetooth for LED syncing
- Journey through the colossal ice castles of the American Southwest
- Leave work at work: How to properly end your day
- Microsoft drops $1.1B to grow its data center footprint in Iowa
- Goodbye, FuelBand: Nike reportedly fired dozens of its wearables experts
- Preact raises $4.6M, launches ‘customer success’ service
- Software is eating the world, and venture capital is feasting on older software
- How negative comments can boost sales 40% — under the right conditions
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube