If your company or brand is finding it difficult to reach out and engage with customers and fans on the social web, then your marketing efforts are probably not working.
You’re probably very comfortable using the marketing channels that have worked for 50 years, so trying to convince you to adopt new marketing channels might be a waste of time.
But, the reality is that the game of marketing has changed substantially over the last 10 years, as consumers and fans are spending more and more time in a digital world. So your company needs to shift in that direction, don’t you think?
If your company claims to be customer-centric and you don’t have an online community that fosters interaction and participation with your customers, you should start thinking about this immediately.
Because, customers like to participate in such a community that allows them to interact easily with other potential customers and where their views and opinions can be heard by the company and are most likely to stay on your community and patronise your products when their opinions are appreciated by the company.
Simply put, they want you to listen to them. Are you listening?
If so, do you have a digital media strategy to engage with them?
Well, I don’t want to guess, but if not, it’s best you hire a digital media strategist to help you connect easily with new and existing customers/clients/fans, massively increase your online brand awareness, build a larger, loyal and stronger customer/fan base and enhance your consumers’ experience with your unique products and services. And of course, drive more sales leads and generate more revenue.
As a digital media strategist, my professional services include:
Digital Media Consulting
- analyse goals and objectives
- develop policy and strategy
- create profiles and pages
- manage corporate blog
- attract larger audience
- generate leads and prospects
- interact with customers, clients
- increase sales and profits
- build brand awareness
- manage online reputation
- improve webPR and CRM
- generate more revenue
Business Blog Consulting
- create great content
- generate more revenue
- improve search visibility
- build quality links to your blog
- increase blog traffic, leads and sales
- grow large and loyal audience
- attract more visitors and users
- build brand awareness
If you would like to discuss further, kindly engage [at] loyokezie.com
My goal is to help individuals, companies and organizations effectively build their online brand awareness through a well-designed digital media strategy.
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- Microsoft Heeds Gamer Feedback, Dumps Xbox One DRM Restrictions
- Twitter Acquires Local Discovery Startup Spindle, Will End Spindle Service
- Stratasys Acquiring MakerBot In $403M Deal, Combined Company Will Likely Dominate 3D Printing Industry
- Microsoft Was Close To A Nokia Acquisition Before Talks Broke Down Recently, WSJ Reports
- Google's Dart SDK and Editor Hit Beta With Improved Performance, Smarter Code Completion And More
- Apple’s iMessage tops list of New Zealand Telecom’s most-used messaging services last month
- Twitter nabs local discovery engine Spindle, shutters service and moves team to San Francisco
- Red Hat reports solid Q1 2014 revenue of $363 million on growing subscription business
- 3D printing company MakerBot acquired by Stratasys for $403M in stock after selling 22k 3D printers
- Microsoft reverses course on Internet connection and used game policies of Xbox One
- Facebook explodes PTAT, gives page owners more data — and gives marketers clues about news feed visibility
- Zynga pushes for real-money casino gaming with buy of Spooky Cool Labs
- Microsoft reportedly gives up on buying Nokia’s phone biz — a wise decision
- TripAdvisor buys app to cut back your airport-induced stress
- Twitter acquires what’s-happening-now-here startup Spindle
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube