Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home3/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199
Related Posts via Categories
- Naij – Better News Source Than Vanguard?
- TechLoy Mobile On A Samsung Galaxy Note [PIC]
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- What Governor Fashola Should Learn From NYC’s Digital Future
- Facebook To Display Ads on Mobile Apps?
- Huffington Post To Launch 24-Hour Online TV Channel
- New Skype For Windows = HD Video Calls + Facebook Integration
- Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
- Obama 2012 Campaign Is Squared Up
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Growth in Nigeria
- Uber Lagos Invites Entrepreneurs To Pitch Their ideas To Investors On A Ride #UberPitch
- Facebook hosts Developer Day in Kenya to help developers create services that integrate with Internet.org
- Botswana’s Ministry of Youth, Sport and Culture introduces e-nnovation programme
- Kenya’s solar-powered internet service provider, Mawingu Networks receives US$4million from OPIC
- South Africa’s Naspers Becomes Africa’s Biggest Company by Market Value
- Samsung Set To Unveil New Galaxy Note Smartphone On August 13
- Meet Some Of The Lagos Luminaries Shaping Nigeria’s Tech Scene
- Apple Showcases Watch Apps With Short, Sweet New Ads
- Baidu Issues Disappointing Q3 Forecast As It Invests Heavily In O2O Services
- The Next Wave Of Enterprise Software Powered By Machine Learning
- The NSA will begin losing access to phone record metadata on November 29
- Medium takes a stance against revenge porn and doxxing users
- Periscope for iOS now lets you mute notifications and control language settings
- Twitter for iOS update enables interactive notifications
- Fall in love with these gorgeous 8-bit GIFs of Japan
- Circa CEO Matt Galligan launches consultancy to help startups with product design and ideation
- OnePlus raises the curtain on its second phone, the OnePlus 2
- Before you fault your salesperson, make sure your process isn’t broken
- London’s Deliveroo devours $70M in fresh funding to grow its premium meal-delivery service globally
- Opternative launches online eye exams, so you can get a prescription right from your desktop
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube