New Skype For Windows = HD Video Calls + Facebook Integration
Skype for Windows version 5.8 is out, bringing several interesting features, including full HD video-calling, group screen sharing and Facebook integration. But you will need to have a HD webcam to enjoy the Full HD video calls. On the other hand, video calling for Facebook works even with users who don’t use Skype. [Via: Mashable]
Related Posts via Categories
- Naij – Better News Source Than Vanguard?
- Will Omatek Produce Low-Cost Solar-Powered Tablets?
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- What Governor Fashola Should Learn From NYC’s Digital Future
- Facebook To Display Ads on Mobile Apps?
- Huffington Post To Launch 24-Hour Online TV Channel
- Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
- Obama 2012 Campaign Is Squared Up
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Growth in Nigeria
- Has Google Kenya Country Manager Been Fired?
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- The first 3D-printed battery is as tiny as a grain of sand
- Apple amends Siri’s response to suicide with more direct approach
- When your mother-in-law is endorsing you on LinkedIn, it’s time to question endorsements
- SpaceCurve raises $10M to make sense of our streams of location data
- Google files free speech challenge to FISA gag orders, renews criticism of Guardian
- Busting the myths: why linking out will not kill your website
- Don’t fluff the facts: 3 keys to good reputation management
- Are you losing it with social media? Here’s how to find your way again
- #YouKnowYoureSouthAfricanWhen: can hashtags shape a nation’s story?
- Lumia 920 review: It’s big, it’s really big, but oh so sexy
- ERN Raises Further $1.6M To Use Big Data To Help Banks And Merchants Push Loyalty-Based Offers
- Netflix Will Launch In The Netherlands Later This Year As Its International Expansion Slows
- Ooyala Sets Up R&D Center In Singapore To Chase Mobile Audiences In Asia
- Teambox Adds High-Definition Video Conferencing, Market Looks for Deeper Collaboration
- Fab Grabs $150M At $1B Valuation (And Is Raising Another $100M+ More)
- Singtel partners with Shopify to broaden the e-commerce platform’s reach in Asia
- Nokia and Intel-backed project examining the future of the ’3D Internet’ reaches its end
- TripAdvisor acquires GateGuru, a mobile app for real-time info on airports, flight times and more
- Facebook storms past 1 million active advertisers mark
- Tesla Motors recalls Model S cars built in May and June 2013 due to weakened mounting bracket
- Nvidia’s bold plan to conquer new graphics territory: licensing its chips
- FindTheCompany releases data on 30M businesses to clue in consumers
- Funding Daily: The doctor is in
- Dish jilts Sprint to focus attention on Clearwire in a sordid saga of spectrum
- Tech, entertainment, & fashion collide at Silicon Beach Fest
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube