New Skype For Windows = HD Video Calls + Facebook Integration
Skype for Windows version 5.8 is out, bringing several interesting features, including full HD video-calling, group screen sharing and Facebook integration. But you will need to have a HD webcam to enjoy the Full HD video calls. On the other hand, video calling for Facebook works even with users who don’t use Skype. [Via: Mashable]
Related Posts via Categories
- Naij – Better News Source Than Vanguard?
- Will Omatek Produce Low-Cost Solar-Powered Tablets?
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- What Governor Fashola Should Learn From NYC’s Digital Future
- Facebook To Display Ads on Mobile Apps?
- Huffington Post To Launch 24-Hour Online TV Channel
- Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
- Obama 2012 Campaign Is Squared Up
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Growth in Nigeria
- Has Google Kenya Country Manager Been Fired?
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Facebook’s Middle East and Africa boss on ads, mobile and the scramble for Africa
- The Internet of Things could play a massive role in the future of healthcare: here’s how
- Female entrepreneurs in Africa are on the rise
- Goodbye iPhone, hello BlackBerry: my week with the Z10
- Taxi app Uber’s strategy for gaining customers in Asia? Puppy deliveries
- Leaked Uber Numbers, Which We've Confirmed, Point To Over $1B Gross, $213M Revenue
- Yahoo Closes Above $38 For The First Time Since Early 2006
- Publishing Platform Medium Keeps Iterating With New Photo, Layout Tools And Collection Controls
- NSA Reportedly Tracking Cell Phone Location Data
- RISD President John Maeda Departing To Become First Design Partner At Kleiner Perkins
- Why Twitter should focus on even more local features
- Google Search for Android can now show results from inside third-party apps and Google Play app listings
- TouchCast brings its ‘TV studio in a box’ service to Windows desktop devices
- Microsoft to launch Windows Azure Region for Brazil in early 2014, its first major expansion into South America
- Cyber Monday 2013 mobile shopping: PayPal sees 93.6% increase, eBay Enterprise sees orders rise 88%
- Domo ‘starting to crank’ with across-the-board analytics tool, exec says
- Monetate takes an extra $8M to power holiday shopping online
- New Uber delivery option: first condoms, then cats … now $135 Christmas trees
- Xbox One or PlayStation 4? The GamesBeat community chooses
- The 3 big problems in big data (hint: they all involve people)
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube