Arianna Huffington has announced The HuffPost Streaming Network, a 24/7 live-streaming TV network to launch this summer and feature 12 hours of original programming, five days a week. The network will spotlight the biggest, hottest, most engaging stories HuffPost is covering at any given moment and use them for conversations, commentary, and comedy. My take: This is what I expected from Nigeria’s NEXT instead of going print. It disrupted the online news industry, but could have changed the game further with a 24-hour Internet TV channel. [via: Huffington Post]
Related Posts via Categories
- What Governor Fashola Should Learn From NYC’s Digital Future
- Yeah, I’m now @okeziely on Twitter!
- Naij – Better News Source Than Vanguard?
- LO and behold!
- Will Omatek Produce Low-Cost Solar-Powered Tablets?
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- Facebook To Display Ads on Mobile Apps?
- New Skype For Windows = HD Video Calls + Facebook Integration
- Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
- Obama 2012 Campaign Is Squared Up
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Ryan Seacrest funded Typo iPhone Keyboard coming in January for $99
- Yowza: Box touts $100M investment to fund global land grab
- Judge to punish lawyers for frivolous lawsuit over AOL-Microsoft patent “conspiracy”
- In pursuit of the Lunar X Prize, Moon Express reveals its moon-bound spacecraft
- Verizon quietly unleashes its LTE monster, tripling 4G capacity in major cities
- Enterprises Take Off Their Hadoop Training Wheels
- Get Ready For The Streaming-Music Die-Off
- Microsoft’s Defense Against NSA’s Dark Arts: As Much Fantasy As Fact
- Don't Expect To Pay With Your Smartphone At The Mall This Holiday Season
- Google Takeout Expands Its Menu, Adds Downloadable Gmail And Appointments
- Mobile games firm DeNA launches manga app to boost its presence in entertainment
- Videogram updates its iOS app to help you better capture clips that are stitched into a video
- Spotify is reportedly launching a free, ad-supported mobile version of its music streaming service
- Google expands its in-depth article search results with related topics
- Heyday for iOS automatically journals your photos and locations so you don’t have to
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube