Google’s social network, Plus has just over 75,000 users in Nigeria since its launch in June 2011, according to a recent report. But it seems that Google+ growth is very slow or stalled when compared to Facebook growth between June 2011 to December 2011. Facebook has added about 700,000 users, while Google+ only has an estimated 75,000 users in Nigeria since June 2011.
Related Posts via Categories
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- Facebook To Display Ads on Mobile Apps?
- Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
- Has Google Kenya Country Manager Been Fired?
- Zuckerberg to Startups: You don’t have to move to Silicon Valley
- Omotola vs Jonathan: The Race For 1 Million Facebook Fans
- Deciphering the Google Way to Cloud Computing [An Analyst View]
- President Jonathan May Be ‘Liked’ On Facebook, But May Be ‘Unliked’ On Votebook
- #WhatAboutUs? – Nigeria’s First Ever Youth-Focused Presidential Debate To Stream Live on YouTube
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Nelson Mandela: the numbers behind the internet’s heartbreak
- How the web looked the day Nelson Mandela died: 55+ top sites transformed
- Mandela mourned, NSA knows where you are and Amazon’s drones: #StuffToKnow this week
- Wishes and condolences: Nelson Mandela’s last days as told on social media
- #RIPNelsonMandela: Twitter mourns a global icon
- Evntlive Could Help Yahoo Fix Its Broken Video Experience
- Here Are The 38 Startups Pitching At TechCrunch Moscow Today
- Tune In For The Live Stream From TechCrunch Moscow, 2 Days Of Startups And Speakers
- Verizon Is Acquiring Content Delivery Network EdgeCast For More Than $350 Million
- CrunchWeek: Amazon Drones, Uber’s Leaked Revenue, 23andMe’s FDA Trouble
- Xero adds payroll to its accounting platform for US small businesses with limited availability
- Here is everything Google changed from Android 4.4 to Android 4.4.1
- The true value of success lies beyond the ledger
- The Xbox One is the ultimate culmination of Microsoft’s vision
- 8 strategic hacks for building marketplace liquidity
- Why mobile payment systems fail
- Will all-in-one electric bicycle wheels swamp electric cars?
- Everything visible: How wearable cameras are changing the way we think about public space
- After delivering 100B push messages, Urban Airship releases its deepest push analytics report yet
- Why America’s kids need a national Digital Citizenship curriculum
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube