Google’s social network, Plus has just over 75,000 users in Nigeria since its launch in June 2011, according to a recent report. But it seems that Google+ growth is very slow or stalled when compared to Facebook growth between June 2011 to December 2011. Facebook has added about 700,000 users, while Google+ only has an estimated 75,000 users in Nigeria since June 2011.
Related Posts via Categories
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- Facebook To Display Ads on Mobile Apps?
- Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
- Has Google Kenya Country Manager Been Fired?
- Zuckerberg to Startups: You don’t have to move to Silicon Valley
- Omotola vs Jonathan: The Race For 1 Million Facebook Fans
- Deciphering the Google Way to Cloud Computing [An Analyst View]
- President Jonathan May Be ‘Liked’ On Facebook, But May Be ‘Unliked’ On Votebook
- #WhatAboutUs? – Nigeria’s First Ever Youth-Focused Presidential Debate To Stream Live on YouTube
- Why Facebook Is Losing Active Users in Nigeria [OPINION]
- Rocket Internet-Backed Vehicle Classified Ad Site, Carmido Launches To Challenge Cheki
- Google Policy Manager For Africa, Ory Okolloh Joins Omidyar Network
- Want To Be A Telecoms Engineering Professional? Ahmadu Bello University Now Has An MSc Programme
- Nokia Becomes First Major Brand In Nigeria To Be Verified On Twitter
- Marissa Mayer Has Already Made One Big Mistake With Tumblr
- Google Planning Wireless Networks To Connect The Next 1B People - WSJ
- Microsoft And Google Declare A Truce In Their YouTube Fight
- iOS 7 Rumor Watch: 'Black, White and Flat All Over'
- Google Has A Trojan Horse To Disrupt TV: Really, Really Big Data
- The First Six Months Developing For The Computer On My Face
- 50M Matches Strong, Hot Mobile Dating App Tinder Is Ready To Go Global, And Move Beyond Flirting
- Google Now's “Topics” Page Returns And Shows You How Much Google Knows About You, But It Only Works On Android
- Ask A VC: Index Ventures' Danny Rimer On The Future Of Ecommerce And More
- Microsoft And Google Bury The Hatchet To Work On A Windows Phone YouTube App With Ads
- More than a year after its shutdown, Google to move all Buzz posts to its Drive service on July 17
- Creative blogging platform Jux to close August 31, cites growth as not being “large or fast enough”
- Do these screenshots reveal a heavily revamped Gmail for mobile and Web is on the way?
- Google, Verizon and Acer offer Chromebook stations and free WiFi to Oklahoma tornado victims
- SideCar updates iOS and Android apps with detour mode, Facebook login support, and revamped ratings
- Why due diligence matters in equity crowdfunding
- DHS warns of vulnerability exposing employee social security numbers
- Peter Thiel’s venture firm to invest in space (exclusive)
- Yahoo continues spending spree by jumping into the bidding fray over Hulu
- Google and Microsoft agree to play nicely on a new YouTube Windows Phone app
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube