Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
Country Manager for Google Kenya, Olga Arara-Kimani, was reportedly fired last week, following investigations over allegations of data scraping and misrepresentation of Kenyan start-up, Mocality. Now, she claims the decision to leave Google was hers alone.What I think? She was asked to resign or get fired. She chose to resign. [via: Memeburn]
Related Posts via Categories
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Growth in Nigeria
- Has Google Kenya Country Manager Been Fired?
- Naij – Better News Source Than Vanguard?
- My Article About How Google Can Localise Search in Africa Featured BBC Focus On Africa Magazine
- Will Omatek Produce Low-Cost Solar-Powered Tablets?
- What Governor Fashola Should Learn From NYC’s Digital Future
- Facebook To Display Ads on Mobile Apps?
- Huffington Post To Launch 24-Hour Online TV Channel
- New Skype For Windows = HD Video Calls + Facebook Integration
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Nelson Mandela: the numbers behind the internet’s heartbreak
- How the web looked the day Nelson Mandela died: 55+ top sites transformed
- Mandela mourned, NSA knows where you are and Amazon’s drones: #StuffToKnow this week
- Wishes and condolences: Nelson Mandela’s last days as told on social media
- #RIPNelsonMandela: Twitter mourns a global icon
- Xero adds payroll to its accounting platform for US small businesses with limited availability
- Here is everything Google changed from Android 4.4 to Android 4.4.1
- The true value of success lies beyond the ledger
- The Xbox One is the ultimate culmination of Microsoft’s vision
- 8 strategic hacks for building marketplace liquidity
- Why mobile payment systems fail
- Will all-in-one electric bicycle wheels swamp electric cars?
- Everything visible: How wearable cameras are changing the way we think about public space
- After delivering 100B push messages, Urban Airship releases its deepest push analytics report yet
- Why America’s kids need a national Digital Citizenship curriculum
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube