In this infographic brought to you by Visual.ly, you’ll learn the art of naming a business.
It further provides three approaches that notable and highly successful companies such as Apple and Skype use to name their companies.
Related Posts via Categories
- Is Oo inspiring a new dress culture for Internet entrepreneurs?
- Zuckerberg to Startups: You don’t have to move to Silicon Valley
- Steve Jobs’ Startups 101 Lesson
- Why Google’s Project GNBO Is Net-Colonialism!
- Why Kenya’s iHub Works: Lessons From Erik Hersman
- Why Nigeria Must Build Tech Innovation Hubs (Or Bleed Out)
- 9 Startups To Demo At “Tech Open Day With Sarah Lacy” Event
- TechCrunch’s Sarah Lacy Coming To Nigeria in May
- Umbono, Google’s Tech Startup Incubator for Africa
- BellaNaija’s Interview with Loy Okezie on How To Make ‘Legit’ Money From Online Ventures
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- AP Takes A Stake In Bambuser, The Real-Time Mobile Video Service That Helps Eyewitnesses Tell Their Stories
- Zuckerberg Replies To His Facebook Commenters' Questions On Immigration
- Live From Facebook's ‘New Product' Mystery Announcement
- Rad, A Parisian Hipster Fashion Portal, Gets $3.3M Led By Index To Go International
- LinkedIn Outage Due To Possible DNS Hijacking [Update: Fidelity.com Also Affected]
- Apple’s iMessage tops list of New Zealand Telecom’s most-used messaging services last month
- Twitter nabs local discovery engine Spindle, shutters service and moves team to San Francisco
- Red Hat reports solid Q1 2014 revenue of $363 million on growing subscription business
- 3D printing company MakerBot acquired by Stratasys for $403M in stock after selling 22k 3D printers
- Microsoft reverses course on Internet connection and used game policies of Xbox One
- Facebook explodes PTAT, gives page owners more data — and gives marketers clues about news feed visibility
- Zynga pushes for real-money casino gaming with buy of Spooky Cool Labs
- Microsoft reportedly gives up on buying Nokia’s phone biz — a wise decision
- TripAdvisor buys app to cut back your airport-induced stress
- Twitter acquires what’s-happening-now-here startup Spindle
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube